Do I have a right to feel creeped out about this situation?

My thoughts are maybe he was nervous but yes if he really needed help he should have asked an employee…

1 Like

Not too weird :woman_shrugging:t3: he just thought you might could help, and was possibly a bit nervous to ask someone. I help people all the time in stores. It’s good to be aware of those who maybe following you or make you feel uneasy but i think this guy just didn’t know about kids and wanted help.

2 Likes

You can never be too cautious of your surroundings. People are evil these days. Glad you are ok. I would be creeped out as well. I was in an uncomfortable situation at my mailbox one day years ago. It sticks with you.

You never know someone’s real intentions. Personally I would’ve given him an idea on a gift because clearly most men are clueless about baby stuff, lol, but that’s just me. You definitely have a right to feel creeped out though.

Your gut was right. Glad you are okay. Next time, get a security guard to walk you out to your car and make sure they aren’t around when you leave/head home. I would probably also call the police.
For someone to follow you and pursue questions after you made it clear you didn’t want to help, that is creepy. I see some people are trying to make you feel bad for being concerned…ignore them. Becase you were aware, that could have made a huge difference in you getting home today.

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 109 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13988 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The possibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://LifeStyles86.pages.dev

Slightly off subject I got annoyed in a supermarket a year ago I was with my man a woman approached us asking my partner to read the ingredients on a tin as she had left her glasses,at home and her husband had allergies. My partner asked me to read them. Really annoyed me cos even though it was harmless why ask us. Same with this man. You want help in a shop then ask staff not other customers

2 Likes

Always be area of your surroundings… Carry Mace …be willing to open up a can of woop a$$.!!! Scream to the heavens…bite and claw…

I would feel creeped out too. This day and age people will do anything. I think the thing to do is quickly hunt up a sales associate and report the person. Take notice of what they look like, what they’re wearing. Where you were in the store when you saw them… report everything. Ask for someone to walk you to your car. I may sound paranoid, but things are strange these days. When you drive home from an experience like that, take notice if someone is following you. If you think so, don’t go home. Go to the police station. People are just too weird these days.

You can never be too alert in public. probably would’ve said the same thing about not having kids, and being very minimal with my responses. If he was truly looking for help, he could’ve gone about it better. I’ve had men follow me around stores, and I always carry pepper spray, and tasers nowadays. Being ‘too nice’ gets you killed. I’d rather overreact than not come home to my family any day.

1 Like

l get paid over $135 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18745 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://paynow108.pages.dev/

I used to work at a laundromat and some creepy guy came in with a bunch of baby clothes and was going up to the girls in there with babis and kids saying he had more baby clothes at home :face_with_monocle: he gave me Chester vibes

1 Like

Young one, be safe , keep your head on a swivel, and your babies close. I would maybe go to store management and/ or police. Better to start a paper trail and be safe - than to be dead wrong.:sunflower::v:t4:

2 Likes

Your feelings are valid. If ever needed, when you go to check out tell the clerk you need some one to walk you to your car. I’ve had to do that at walmart one time. They had a male associate walk me to my car and made sure I got in my vehicle safely

1 Like

Why wouldnt he ask the person he was on the phone with? Lol. Thats what i would of said to him. lol

Always trust yourself!

You need to be creeped out by everything these days. Not only are children being abducted but grown women like us too…always follow your gut feeling

5 Likes

Likely store security.

Yeah I would have said no about having kids, but just suggested something to get him to back off. Say newborn clothes and diapers maybe and be on my way.

1 Like

I wouldn’t even have answered if he was making me uncomfortable. I would say I don’t work here and walk off. I’m not staying in an uncomfortable situation if I don’t have to.

2 Likes

And this is why i conceal carry every where i go. He was definitely up to no good. Be careful and always be aware of your surroundings.

3 Likes

You do not owe a man, or anyone for that matter, anything! Just because they ask you a question does not mean you have to answer. Just walk away.

2 Likes

l get paid over $153 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17948 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://maxcash12.pages.dev/

You should be. Unfortunately women can’t be to friendly anymore

l get paid over $153 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17948 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://maxcash13.pages.dev/

I mean they litterally just asked you for a suggestion I don’t think it’s that deep if he wasn’t folllowing you out or taking photos of you or anything.

I sometimes think people are “following me” in stores but as it turns out they’re just also shopping

7 Likes

M0re Info. https://MaxCash20.pages.dev/

You have a right to feel however you felt. Don’t invalidate your own feelings.
And for the record that does sound creepy.

It’s kinda weird I suppose. If you want to totally over think it. But far from creepy lol.

1 Like

It’s sad we live in a world that you just can’t be to sure anymore :pensive: can’t even be kind to someone asking a question. Constant anxiety.

I think this is a fake letter n ur a drama queen

4 Likes

My Gramma passed away in 2002 and I had my first baby and baby shower in 2006, my Papa wasn’t a shopper or the gift buyer, but he went to target (all by himself) to pick out a baby shower gift for his new great grandbaby and I’m so grateful for the lady who stopped to help him when he asked for help. He was so proud of himself and I will always cherish that memory!!! (Each situation is different, trust your gut!)

6 Likes

The sad part about this is that he could of just been a decent guy trying to buy a baby gift for someone and had no clue on what to get. However society is so jacked up we are conditioned to question everything and trust no one. Just sad. I personally would of kept my guard up, but offered some help.

13 Likes

trust your gut and get a pic to report him

1 Like

I would have refered him to customer service.

2 Likes

Try to shop with someone. Don’t go home right away.

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 109 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13656 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The possibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://LifeStyles114.pages.dev

1 Like

I see both sides of this - I have been followed through a grocery store, to the parking lot and even followed me in my car (I drove away from my house instead of to it). So I get the creeped out feeling.

That being said my boyfriend (love him to death) is dumb as a box of rocks sometimes and has to ask employees or strangers at the store about the location or even what he’s looking for. So maybe he was on the phone with a girlfriend or friend in need of something and he just needed a little help.

2 Likes

Your feelings are valid no matter what the actual situation was.
It may have been completely innocent on his part. Maybe he’s just an awkward person &/or knows most women are nervous about strange men talking to them unprompted. Maybe he noticed you getting “child friendly” items so assumed you’d be best to ask. Maybe you just looked of child baring age & approachable.
But maybe it was more sinister.

The fact is we, not only as women who deal with this daily, but as human beings, can never be certain if someone is being genuine. Especially in spaces that aren’t our own. If your nervous feelers were out, and you were on high alert, whatever was actually happening is irrelevant. Those feelings are there to protect us from potential danger. And as long as they aren’t inhibiting our daily lives negatively, they’re completely normal, and necessary!

4 Likes

I dunno. It’s a personal comfort level thing. I personally will strike up a conversation with random people, guys/girls doesn’t matter. I’ve had people ask me random questions in various places. So I probably would have not only answered the guy but also walked him to the baby section and probably suggested a nose Freida​:joy::joy: but that’s just me. Lol

4 Likes

ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCT! Never second guess it.

5 Likes

l get paid over $140 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17948 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://cashhome78.pages.dev/

1 Like

He was probably just frustrated and on a rush not knowing what to get for a new mum

3 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 109 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13697 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The possibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://WorksFul9.pages.dev

2 Likes

I think it’s weird that he continued to ask you after you said you didn’t know.

1 Like

I’d be creeped tf out

2 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 109 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13670 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The possibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE… https://LifeStyles122.pages.dev

1 Like

Go with your gut. If you were creeped out then ask for a manager or security to walk you to your car.

4 Likes

I would leave honestly and do as Dari said asked to be walked to your car and just leave, he could have asked anyone else working at the store right?

1 Like

Have someone walk you to your car and whatever you do sweetie don’t drive to your house. If you notice this person following you go to the nearest police station or fire department for help. They will protect you. I’ve been in this situation and it’s very scary

1 Like

My goodness creepy , Always go by your gut feeling the energy wasnt good … In future just ingnore them … Take Care :heart::rose::thinking:

Always follow your gut. No matter what. It’s surprisingly accurate.

2 Likes

Just dont talk to strange men ,u never know these days.

2 Likes

For the people telling her she’s overrating… Were you there? Obviously the guy was FOLLOWING HER. Most men don’t follow women around to eventually ask them a question. & not to mention ask them when they aren’t even in the baby section. It’s one thing If you’re in the section and both of you all are looking at the products and he asks a quick question. But take it how ever ya all feel. It isn’t not all roses & butterflies anymore there is creeps out praying on woman :woman_shrugging:

I would have let a associate know and give a description so they can keep a eye out on case he does it to more woman 

1 Like

You handled it well. Always follow those gut feelings.

Do you think this guy was on the phone doing a scam with her voice saying yes to a dollar amount

Idk I’m scared of everyone lmao