Do I have a right to kick out my boyfriend?

Can’t. Not Willy nilly like that. You can ask but you might have to evict him.

He won’t change don’t waste ur time

A 3 year old was asking for nudes? GTFO bruh.

9 Likes

Kick his butt to the curb!

Yes you can kick him out

1 Like

Do you honestly have to ask?

1 Like

If you have to ask you know the answer , he’s a cheating bum, u deserve better and so does your son. Kick him to the curb.

You can not , because he has residence established there you have to evict him

3 Likes

You’ve answered your own question lol course you can

2 Likes

Dangggg yo kid Hella bold asking for nudes

5 Likes

The fact he blamed his nonsense on a 3 year old is a red flag.

4 Likes

Get rid of him. Immediately

These days it don’t always work this way. You Can tell him to leave but you may have to give a30 day notice and go to Court. The laws they have now… are STUPID!!!

1 Like

Why are you asking for permission from a bunch of strangers? You obviously know the answer

1 Like

He blamed the toddler?!?!??

1 Like

He’s blaming a 3 year old??? Bro come on at least admit you are wrong :woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

He really blamed the 3 year old who can’t spell or type… Yeah kick him out. F*** him.

2 Likes

I remember when my toddler did that too… lmao

4 Likes

Yes. Kick him tf out…

1 Like

If he hasn’t changed his id to have that address you can change the locks while he’s gone and the cops can’t force you to let him in. His key wouldn’t work and his id isn’t to that address.

If that doesn’t work you could always get a ppo and then he legally can’t live there or come anywhere near you. Js :woman_shrugging:t3:

Girl get him tf out. Who in their right mind blames their child for that behavior ?!??!?! Dude must be sick in the mind

5 Likes

If he gets mail there you have to give him 30 days notice by law.

If hes not on the lease , bill in his name ect yes you can. If he receives mail to your address in his name you still can but if he decides to not leave you will have to legally evict him

3 year olds don’t know how to spell or ask for illicit pictures. Can his ass

Yes you can kick him out but warning, if he’s using your address for residency you will have a hard time kicking him out if the police are called. Change locks asap

Absolutely… this isn’t even a question its a must

3 Likes

Kick his ass to the curb

Yes! But you may have to go through the eviction process depending how long he has lived there/if he receives mail there etc…

2 Likes

No you don’t! Police won’t get involved and will tell you it’s a civil matter! He has a “right” to be there

3 Likes

Lord ham mercy. The baby did it.

It doesn’t matter if everything is in your name and you’re paying it what matters is what your state deems as tenancy. Make a nonemergency phonecall and speak to the authorities first about your options.

1 Like

GIRL i’ll throw him out for you

No question…bye bye boyfriend!

If he’s been therw for more than 30 days then in most states you can not kick him out, you would have to have him evicted, which you should definitely do. Ofcourse you can ask him to leave and hopefully he does without any issues.

1 Like

If he gets mail there you have to evict him unfortunately. What a POS

1 Like

Not being rude…I cant believe you’re even asking this…

Yep after giving him a 30day notice by law other than that Issa no

Yes kick that SOB to the curb

If any mail comes in his name.you need to give him 30 days notice

2 Likes

Is your boyfriend also your child? He has no job & pays no bills & blames the innocent 3 year old for something he obviously did :thinking: Big Yikes!

2 Likes

You may have to have him formally evicted with notice if he puts up a fight about it.

You will probably have to evict him if he has mail going there proving that’s his residence. Just act like he isn’t there and invite some dudes over he won’t stay long after😂

Depends on the state, my state if he receives mail at your address it establishes residency and you must serve him legally through the courts with an eviction notice. Your landlord could probably help you with getting him out

If he’s been there more than 30 days no. If he receives mail there or anything with his name on it you have to give him 30 days and an eviction notice if he isn’t willing to leave

1 Like

Send him packing!!! You don’t need the problems… He is & will be the problem!!

Why is this even a question :interrobang: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes! Kick him to the curb! The bullshit that comes out of some of these guys is insane! Your 3 year old?!Seriously?! I guess you can be thankful that he is THAT dumb… you can’t even try to tell yourself that has any validity. He’s contributing Nothing positive to your life.

Girl get his ass out!!

The 3 year old sent it? Boy :sparkles:W H A T​:sparkles:.

2 Likes

You should have never made him a bf in the first place. The way I see it is if you’re doing it by yourself then be by yourself. Period

1 Like

Byyye! Let him cry & complain. But in a nutshell- byyye!

2 Likes

Your 3 yo sent the message :joy::joy::joy: these mfs will say anything. Yep kick his ass out! Get a 30 day notice notarized and voilà

I was OK… until til I got to he has no job. If he’s not contributing, kick him out regardless!! Tell him to hit the road Jack

If it’s been more then a week and he receives mail there it’s his home now too it’s a civil case and court will need to be involved if he won’t leave willingly

30 day notice if he gets mail there

1 Like

Kick ‘em in the butt on his way out!

Where i live if they get mail at your house you have to get an eviction notice

Why in the world would you support him? Is he disable? If not put him on the road!

Good lord. Kick him out.

1 Like

Of course you do . If he pays no bills etc he,s no right to stay there .

Kick him to the curb

Oh yes you do girl. Yes you do. Boy BYE

Girl why u asking us if u know what to do

:sweat_smile: he expects you to believe that a 3 year old can write a message… Spelled correctly and making sense… Wow, he must think you’re stupid.
What a jerk. Kick him out.

3 Likes

Kick him to the curb

1 Like

You would have to do it the legal way by taking him to court.

Lmao my sons six and still has some issues with his writing so I highly doubt it :joy::joy::joy:

kick him to the curb

:woman_facepalming:

The stuff I see in her is unreal

2 Likes

Ah yes! 3, going on 30…

Depends on the state your in. If he’s been living there for 3 months or more consecutively he has a right to stay there and police will not remove him. He’s legally considered a tenant and even if he breaks/takes items and property he will not get in trouble because he legally lives there. You would need to formally evict him at that point which would be getting your landlord involved (and if your landlord doesn’t know you have an extra person living there not on the lease it could get you in trouble) but again, depends on your state. You can call your local non emergency police number to ask. If he leaves without putting up w fight then there’s no issue, but technically he can legally come back and police won’t do anything. (Again depends on your state)

1 Like

Is this real life? are you really seriously serious?

1 Like

Absolutely you have a right. Is mortgage or lease in your name alone?

don’t ssk. Just pack his bags and leave on the front step for him to pick up.
File for child support. His lazy butt needs to grow up

Kick him to the curb honey

How long has he been living there? If he has established a residence you can’t just kick/lock him out.

2 Likes

Now’s the time to get ride of him

1 Like

Yes you do! I had a similar incident when my guy sent a d* pic tried to say that was sent along time ago logged into gmail when he got a new phone and it resent ya ok I believe that!

Do what you feel is right. :ok_hand: Stop dating losers and realize your worth :ok_hand::100:

1 Like

Yes get him out quick don’t think he will stop if he doesn’t see your worth someone will. And unfortunately you have to evict him through court if he doesn’t move on his own and stop doing stuff for him like cooking cleaning and laundry make him sleep on the floor or couch

1 Like

Why are you with a man child in the 1st place?

1 Like

Put your boots on and kick

If he isn’t on the rent book as joint tenant he has no rights at all.

He’s not her husband and he’s not on the lease- call the cops and have them remove him if he won’t leave lol

1 Like

I would have been kicked him out just for not working

4 Likes

More than likely, you’d have to go down to the courthouse and legally evict him.

It depends where you live
in Texas if someone is living with you for 2 weeks or more you have no right to kick them out (doesn’t matter if they don’t pay for anything) but you can change the locks while their gone so when they come back it’s not kicking them out they left by themselves just make sure to put his stuff outside too though and don’t let him back in 

2 Likes

Get a lawyer and then kick him out.

Does the man think you were born yesterday?

He doesn’t work or anything? And is cheating on you… blaming a 3 year old … Kick him out already lol…

7 Likes

You can’t been there done that best thing is save and move start fresh

If he has mail there no. You have to give him 30 days legally

2 Likes

Kick him to the curb.

1 Like

Id be pssed he was asking other girls for pics but to then blame my child id be furious, deffo kick his arse to the curb, know your self worth girl!

Get him out He a bad influence on your son

Kick his ass out. He’s lying

Um the fact that he has no job is reason enough the rest is just icing on the cake

2 Likes

You’re not wrong for kicking him out but even with everything in your name if he gets mail there you legally have to go through the whole eviction process. Atleast in NY that’s the case. Had to wait for a fist fight to get a restraining order on my cheating ex before I could get him out of the house.

Why haven’t you kicked him out sooner :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Yes… get him out ASAP