Do you let your kids watch this youtube show?

My son talks about Jeffy a lot but I’ve blocked him for the simple reason my 3 year old son runs up and says mom jeffy said what the hell or other things my son knows not to say.

If you want your kid repeating inappropriate words/phrases/ comments then go for it🤷🏻‍♀️ i learned too late, don’t be like me🤦🏻‍♀️

2 Likes

I don’t even know who that is lol

I dont know who that is, but thanks for the heads up. Hes already banned in my house

2 Likes

No Jeffy
This is how children learn. I don’t care how you parent

Yup, I let my kids watch it …

I don’t allow you tube kids at all. I’m the mean mom. They also get one hour of tablet time a day. To be fair the tv is usually on but they play while it’s on.

It’s been my experience that all those shows have so many ads and my kids want all the useless toys (especially Ryan toys :roll_eyes:) so we stick to ad free steaming shows that probably aren’t much better educational wise.

1 Like

Your the parent not them

Can’t be any more brainless than the episode of Ryan’s world I’ve had on repeat almost two weeks :sweat_smile:

That is a terrible show ! My kids are adults but if they were young absolutely not!

Hell no to Jeffy!!! And they are only allowed to watch YouTube videos if it has kids in it. Or if I pick the video. 99% of the time, I’ll watching too

My 5 and 6 yr old have been watching Jeffy for over a yr I also let them play GTH vice city to. They know how to act they know it’s just a show and just a game that in actual like it’s not right to do or act like jeffy or GTH :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging: long as they follow rules everything good

I have Jeffy blocked. I feel its inappropriate for children. It’s more adult humor. They make sexual jokes in some. Sure, some of its funny, but its definitely NOT for kids!

1 Like

No way…the dogs name is pee pee suck. The jerk who films it should be shut down for good. Of course kids think its funny but it is so inappropriate. Everytime they ban him he changes his name and open a new account.