Do you wipe down counters after doing dishes?

Clean the counters and stove too. Makes my nuts when people don’t

Yes I wipe down everything

I always wipe the counters afterwards and the sink.

When I remember or if they really need it.

Counters and table are part of doing dishes

Always wipe everything down when done

1 Like

Yes !! Every time after dishes

Yes! I wipe everything down after I start the dishwasher

Yes, it’s part of doing the dishes

My kitchen doesn’t feel clean unless I wipe the counters too.

1 Like

The whole kitchen gets done. Counters stove and floord

I load the dishwasher and that’s it. I cook a lot however & everything gets messy 3x a day, so I scrub counters & stove top with a scrubbing sponge, then clean with disinfecting spray cleaner & paper or cloth towels. Also sweep up whatever fell on the floor.

Dishes, counters, stove, kitchen table, all of it. Even the appliances if they came in contact with anything while cooking.

And wipe out microwave.

I always wipe down after doing the dishes

Dishes, counter and the stove.

1 Like

What a question , it comes naturally to clean everything down in areas u used !!! As I’ve worked in kitchens for years I clean as I go as u do in a industrial kitchen

Usually everything gets cleaned. If I’m especially tired, I’ll just do the dishes…but then finish cleaning the rest a little later or the next morning.

Wipe down counters, stove, and scrub the sink clean.

1 Like

counter i wipe after doing dishes .and sometimes if im tired ill rinse and soak dishes do the next day but i do wipe counter even to just soak dishes

Make sure the sink is plugged and wipe water back into the sink. Make sure to squeeze extra water out of the rag and save for next load. Cant be wasting water.

Why wouldn’t you wipe the counter after dishes :woman_facepalming:

Wipe down the counter, clean the sink too.

1 Like

Wipe down everything!

Wipe everything down too

You better have those floors swept and the trash taken out before you say you’re finished too.

2 Likes

Doing the dishes = “clean the kitchen”

1 Like

I basically clean the whole kitchen when I do dishes lol counters floors glass stove top etc

I wipe down the counters after doing the dishes because it’s part of cleaning the kitchen… I would say if it’s for a kid’s chore and they are only responsible for just the dishes and not the whole kitchen then they should at least just dry the water around the sink from doing the dishes.

I wipe down the counters and stove.

It’s part of dishes as is stovetop

Wiping things down has always been part of it. On a lazy day it’s just the counter by the sink. On a normal day it’s the whole counter and the stove.

After dinner everything gets done. I will never buy stainless steel again! The black stove top always looks dirty, the refrigerator and dishwasher show everything. I use Barkeeper’s Friend for my stainless steel sink. The kitchen is spotless by the time I sit and relax for the night.

I wipe down counters all the time if something was set down on it

1 Like

According on how im feeling really. If its actually dirty then of course even if i really don’t feel like it. I usually always wipe the stove down bc im a messy cooker.

Wipe them and the stove each time

Do you wipe your butt after you take a poop

Of course you should clean your counters when cleaning the dishes also sweep the floors after

Wipe counters and table after dishes, gets it all clean and gets the water splashes off the counter.

I wipe down the counters and clean the stove top. My husband JUST does the dishes. He doesn’t even wipe off the excess water behind the faucet! Ewwww.

I put suction cups on my feet & hands & dust the ceiling, but that’s just me.

1 Like

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. Depends on how I’m feeling

I Wipe the sink down, counter tops and island.

Counters , stove, refrigerator, microwave & table

Wipe down counters and stove

Of course. There’s always a mess on the counter.

Cleaning the counters is part of doing the dishes