Does anyone know how i can find a free pregnancy test near me?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

15 Likes

I would suggest a dollar store. That’s where I got mine and it was definitely accurate.

9 Likes

Planned parenthood and similar places in your area can

4 Likes

Tests are pretty cheap, even dollar tree has them.
Do not go to the ER and tie up valuable resources and time for a test. They won’t charge you up front, but you will get a bill, which will be way more expensive than buying a test or going to your doctor.

32 Likes

I don’t know where you live but if you have a skylark center or anything similar they are free and totally amazing

There are sometimes free public health centers. Google if there is one in your area

3 Likes

The dollar tree- they are a $1 and definitely work.

6 Likes

Hospitals, drs office, planned parenthood all bills insurance. Dollar general and dollar stores have them for a dollar(dont know the accuracy)

2 Likes

Walmart has .88 cent test that work wonderfully

3 Likes

The ones at the dollar store are as accurate as those used in the doctor’s offices. The expensive ones are fancy for no particular reason (or because they spell out the word “pregnant” as opposed to giving 2 lines)

4 Likes

Dollar tree has them.
Count change if you have too. Cost is like $1.19

1 Like

In 9 months u will know

6 Likes

Call your local Health Department they can help you there or point you to somewhere else .

4 Likes

Planned parenthood. Call your local one:)

1 Like

If you’re in Canada, pregnancy tests are free at your drs office.

2 Likes

The ones from the dollar store are the same ones we use in the dr office. They work. They just test for the HCG hormone

1 Like

Dollar tree has $1 tests.

The .88 cent ones are the ones doctor offices use. That’s what my doctor told me and they’ve always been accurate

Dollar tree has them for $1

7 Likes

If there is a free clinic near you or you could visit your doctor if you can’t afford a test, they also sell a 88 cent one that is accurate in case your on a budget.

1 Like

Department of Social Services/ health department/ plan parenthood

Planned parenthood. Believe it or not, they do more than just abortions!

2 Likes

You should have a pregnancy resource center near you

1 Like

You asked for answers so don’t react negatively. Dollar tree has them for just a dollar. Walmart has them for 88 cents. If you have insurance, go to the doctor and take a free pregnancy test. Either way take that test

5 Likes

Dollar tree has them for $1 they work great.

Dollar stores …pretty sure you have a $1

2 Likes

Online. Free pregnancy test there many charity’s that send out.

Care net or planned parenthood

You can go to any health clinic and your insurance will pay for it. You can also get $1 tests from almost any dollar store and they’re super accurate and the same kind of test most offices use.

3 Likes

I used dollar tree ones…

Where I live, there’s planned parenthood and pregnancy resource center. Also Walmart has tests for under a dollar, and dollar tree has them for $1.

2 Likes

My walmart sells the same one dollar tree does for 89 cents. Scrounge together the couple dollars.

1 Like

Your local health department probably does test. Just walk in and tell them you think you’re pregnant and need a test. They’ll have you pee in a cup and they’ll test it

Dollar tree ones work good​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: but if u cant afford a pregnancy test you cant afford a baby :smirk:

3 Likes

There 1$ at the dollar store

I got mine of my docter
They did a blood test nd then a pregnancy test nd i have a spear one

Well if you can’t afford a £1 test I suggest you dont get pregnant and get some condoms from your doctors

4 Likes

Depends where you are? You can free tests from your GP (doctors) or pound shop (dolla store) sell them

used dollar store ones with both my kids hospital told me they have the same accuracy as the more expensive ones also any hospital or doctors office cane test you

Edit I was informed you’ll get charged up the ass for a hospital visit lol. Go to the dollar store !

Some towns have free pregnancy testing at clinics for women. I’d call 211