Does my ex have a case?

I would get a restraining order against him. He sounds crazy

2 Likes

He doesnā€™t have a case at all, but you do. I would take his ass to court for all the trouble he has caused and for the threats. Did he forget the whole time the car was in your name? Just like a dealership if you donā€™t pay you canā€™t keep the caršŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

All these people saying get a restraining orderā€¦yall understand that itā€™s just a piece of paper. If he wants to hurt her or the kids he will do it and be gone b4 the cops even show up. And even if the cops catch him he will eventually get out jail and in some cases being put n jail makes them even worse because they r pissed u had them put in jail, and next time he might finish the job. I know from experience! A better piece of advice would be to carry a weapon with her. Yall can come at me if you want but itā€™s all facts.

6 Likes

Heā€™s a loser and Iā€™m sorry you were ever in a relationship with him in the first place.

Iā€™d probably go ahead and forward the threatening texts to the police. That way you have documentation that heā€™s a lunatic.

Itā€™s your car, not his. Iā€™m assuming heā€™s trying to manipulate you because maybe it has worked in the past.

Tell him to quit being a POS loser and stop depending on a woman to provide him with a car. Tell him to be a man, get a job, and get his own mode of transportation. He sounds like a complete loser and Iā€™d stay as far away from him as possible.

1 Like

Yeah heā€™s a real head case alright. Run like fuck from that mess!

No case. Iā€™m glad heā€™s now an exā€¦

1 Like

And you havenā€™t turned I the threatening messages to policeā€¦ why!?
Do. That. Instead of worrying about if he takes you to court. Wtf!

1 Like

I wonder how much he would pay the person to blow it up :joy::joy: could even pay to wipe his ass , sit down lil boy :roll_eyes:

Blackmail, extortion, harassment, a plan to commit insurance fraud, & posting pictures on the internet if they are the kind of photos I think you are implying are just some of the charges he could possibly face. I would keep the car, go to the cops & get a restraining order. At this point taking you to court will only blow up his own spot. Tell him to please follow through with the threat because heā€™s not going to get whatever he thinks he will in taking you.

2 Likes

If the car is in your name then you donā€™t have a worry. If you transferred it into his name then itā€™s his car.

He doesnā€™t have enough money to sue you. Donā€™t worry about it. You repossessed a car you own bc he ainā€™t bought it. Let him cry to judge Judy about it. LoL they wonā€™t help his trifling azz.