Does your husband do the things you ask him to do?

Anyone elses husabdn not do anything you ask them to do? and then when you start doing it youself because you are tired of reminding him…he jumps up to do it saying he WaS AboUt To Do It? or is mine broken? lol

71 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Does your husband do the things you ask him to do?

Yours is broken. Sorry no returns due to monkey pox.
Stay at Home Moms :fire:

When he sees me doing it he gets mad saying"why are you doing it if you asked me to" & I reply “because I want for it to actually get done” :joy:

1 Like

Nah he’s not broken… he’s just a husband :rofl:

6 Likes

We must have the same husband​:weary::weary:

1 Like

Your relationship is what you allow it to be.

2 Likes

I give my husband some grace since he brings home the money and is working out in the heat all day.
If I ask him to take the trash out and I want it done now then I’ll just do it because it takes 10seconds.
But then again my husband is on top of things just like I am.

All I know is my wife thought her husband was perfect

6 Likes

That seems to be the factory setting.

9 Likes

My husband is the same way right now he’s on vacation at his mother’s place to help her and I’m happily painting our home. I think they think as soon as the ring is on our fingers they can just stop being helpful

1 Like

All the dang time. Drives me crazy, then we get into a fight. I try to be understanding but I’m like dude u get up at 5am. Nobody needs to be doing dishes or anything at midnight. :roll_eyes:I know his ADHD causes the procrastination but it is aggravating still :unamused: we have found a dry erase board honey do list with diff color markers, red for I want it done ASAP, helps sometimes but I am so sick of nagging on simple quick tasks. Like the trash reeks, pls take it out since you came home & put stinky stuff in it… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Mine does nothing around the home other than take the trash out. Rest of time he’s either gone, talking on the phone or sleeping. No lie…

Hes broken, trade him in for a new one

1 Like

He must be related to mine…… :thinking:

I’m not a,husband I’m a widow but I help my lady she was not under me or over me what ever she was doing we do it together as a team so long as man could do it. She couldn’t fix the cars I could lol

It’s nice when they do . I try not to ask for much .but if they care they will. love is the little things. Doing stuff for each other is a Sweet gesture…

2 Likes

Some guys are always doing stuff and others are lazy and alwayd forgetful

They learn that in husband school lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth: as well as telling you that you never asked him 10 times in the first place. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

No not broken…its a male gene…lol😅

1 Like

He is perfectly fine , if he do as you ask then he is broken :rofl:

At least he jumped up to do it I say!

Did you say husband or teenager?

3 Likes

Don’t anyone tell her the secret!

2 Likes

ugh no mines broken also

I don’t ask I just do it myself … my theory is want to get it done do it myself not worth me opening my mouth to ask .

1 Like

Hahaha I feel like everyone is like this at some point. My boyfriend will do this sometimes and I know for sure I will because sometimes when he asks me, I think I’ll remember to do it but then I get preoccupied with something and completely forget LOL :joy:

I receives a commission over $220 in line with hour operating from home with 2 kids at home. i never thought i might be capable of do it however my best pal earns over 15k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. it was all true and has completely changed my life. This is what I do

info Here >>> https://works4-git-main-hafiz143143.vercel.app/

At least he Jumps up to do it haha

1 Like

I ask, no one helps, I do it myself…next I breakdown and tell him that I can’t do everything all by myself. I do need help sometimes. (My bipolar self gets super emotional sometimes) I’ll get help for a couple weeks then the cycle starts all over again.

3 Likes

yeah, except he doesn’t jump up to do it just sits back and watches me do it🙄

1 Like

I think that all husbands

1 Like

Try learning English might be a start

2 Likes

My hubby is pretty good about doing it right away if I ask him too. I’m worse than he is for putting stuff off hahaha. We both have ADHD so the procrastination game between us is strong :joy::joy:.

i just want mine to support me physically and emotionally and i can’t even get that

Last month I received $14,652 when I was working on my cell phone. I never thought I would be able to do this, but my friend makes over $15,749 a month doing it and he convinced me to give it a try. The possibilities with this are endless.

info Here >>> https://works21.vercel.app/

My husband is great about it!

That sounds about right. My Aries self gets impatient :upside_down_face:

My boyfriend helps around the house without being asked to. You shouldn’t have to ask your spouse to help you with things that are their responsibility as well in a house they also live in.

4 Likes

If I suggest something, it will be the absolute last thing my husband will do.

1 Like

Mine does that all the time. By that time I’m alrdy pissed so just move tf out of the way I got it now.

1 Like

Mine is like that. I’m told him about going to leave his ass if he doesn’t man up and start thinking for himself. My big one is when he ask what he can do to help around the house. If you can’t look around and see the things that need done I don’t want your help. It’s my job to tell my children their delighted chores not a grown as man. Gets on my damn nerves

I just don’t ask mine that simple. I can’t be disappointed and I don’t got the time or energy for nagging. If you want something done do it yourself and you will be a lot happier. He’s also started to be engaged and help more on his own because I don’t ask for help or nag. I have systems and processes for things. Lay things out the night before and prepare for the next morning etc. this way I’m set n if he’s home n helps great if not great

Every husband I’m pretty sure.

Yes every man I ever dated did this :joy:

They are all broken :expressionless:

You inspired me during a difficult times when I needed words of encouragement! You help me put an end to financial myisery in my generation with your smart options in crypto currency investment ,it means a lot to me. I’m grateful

Yours is broken. I occasionally have to remind mine, but in general, he does what’s asked of him and often acts like an adult and does things without even being asked.

I’m happy that I didn’t ignore the opportunity to become a winner from Natasha Galina, I gave listening ears to her mentorship and got my profits without stress, I appreciate your tireless efforts :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Olgusya Girbova I’m so happy I met this kind hearted woman she is the best and legit​:heavy_check_mark: account manager I have ever seen :100::chart_with_upwards_trend::bar_chart:

I promise to share this wonderful and Awesome testimony with every soul.:writing_hand::writing_hand::writing_hand:
Thank you once more may God continue to guide, Bless and give up wisdom in all aspect of life :heart:

This is a universal man thing. Mine will do “something” after the first ask but usually does once I have become tired of waiting and to it myself. We have a code now for things I expect done now I said, “when you have time I need…”. That’s code for NOW!

I work 60 hours plus a week if my wife ask me do anything it gets done it maybe on my day off if I get one you may need to go in more detail on what you want done

1 Like

They are all broken :laughing:

1 Like

I never believed trading binary was real until I successfully made my withdrawal yesterday…
I don’t want to benefit alone, click the name below to check out this platform
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

1. Thank you so much Mrs Olgusya Gribova this was the reason why I keep reinvesting with you again. I am so grateful for his expert trading skills and way of earning legitimately money during my trading season. It was a blast, a perfect wake boat appeared, as dividends for his expert trading skills. I’m impressed. I will keep investing with you… I also urge you to read this to invest with the lady. It doesn’t cost much but for a better life… My new wake up call :gift_heart: :male_sign: :gift_heart:
    Redirecting...

I want to say thank you for all your support, advice and continuous encouragement even when I was too weak to take actions, I lost hope entirely thinking I can get paid but just to my biggest surprise my Bitcoin wallet )was over flooded. What a Kind Woman you are ?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Apologies for dropping this here but it feels too great to stay quiet, Good work needs recommendations.
C oonnect with Mrs

It was a wonderful experience trading Crypto with Mrs Olgusya Gribova indeed you’ve change my financial status, earning a massive amount within a month of trading. I recommend Ma’am Olgusya Gribova for your investment
:arrow_down::arrow_down:

Since i started investing in bitcoin, it has been were scammed in one way or the other and I why? Investing in bitcoin has been so profitable to me. So i think introducing you to Mrs Olgusya Gribova will be the best thing in my life

I do some minor plumbing repairs around the house. I don’t fool around with electricity, that is my husband’s job. If he sees that something needs to be done, he takes care of it. If I ask him to do something, he will take care of it. If he needs to get any parts, I tell him to make me a list and I will go pick them up so he can fix whatever.

I keep smiling anytime I invest with her, she is is good at what she does, she’s an expert trader​:point_down::point_down:

Lol I think most husband’s are broken… usually turn around time is 6+ months and then like you said, getting ready to do said project yourself, husband then decides that very moment is when he had planned to do it all along.