Early pregnancy signs?

I have a question for you ladies: we are ttc, starting last Wednesday the 24th. My last months period was weird, started 2 days late and then lasted 2 days, then bled during intercourse 3 days later, then stopped again. I track my periods with an app and they are always on time give or take a day. My app says I ovulated on Friday the 26th. We done the deed once or twice a day between the 24th and 27th with hopes. With my weird period last month, do you think I still ovulated on the day (or around) my app says I did? And my second question, I’m looking for early symptoms. As in, how early did you start getting them and what were they? Even the ones that you didn’t notice as symptoms until you found out. I know all the basic symptoms, I have 2 kids already, but I wasn’t tracking my cycles with them (or ttc) so I didn’t realize anything as symptoms until I found out and was like, ohh… Lol. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

I was 8 weeks when I found out I was pregnant. Only symptom was my boobs hurt lol.

I can’t explain what symptoms I had. It was just the overwhelming intuition. I knew a couple weeks before I even missed my period, and the early pregnancy test eventually confirmed it🤷‍♀️

My first symptom was tender boobs and I just had a gut feeling to take a test and it was pos.

Apps just guess. You may wanna try temping to actually know whats going on

My earliest symptom was getting REALLY bitchy and aggravated when I was hungry. I actually walked out on my job because I got into a fight with my Ass. Manager over her wanting me to wait an extra two hours to take my lunch. Found out I was pregnant 3 days later.

Acid reflux, tenderboobs, food aversions, nausea, mood swings, headaches and constipation. My body did not handle the hormones well I found out at 4 weeks…

If you’re not already pregnant and concerned about ovulating, walmart has a thing with ovulation test strips for like $20 and you get 50 (i think). Its been about 2 1/2 years since i bought any. But they were really helpful to me to track my ovulation too as well as an app.

Every single pregnancy I have had I always know based on my period they are very irregular but when I have a regular one and then the next month one that only lasts 2 or 3 ,days and is very light im pregnant every time lol

I would buy the ovulation strips and test around the time your app says you should be ovulating. This way you will know how on target your app is.