Ever have a week where everything is just messy?

Ever had a week where everything is just a mess? The house, car, kids, schedules, work, feelings, and relationships. How do you manage it? Do you fight or flight? This week I’m certainly not fighting anything but to get my pillow more comfortable. Which obviously makes my mental health worse because, let’s face it, mom is the glue to all those things. What do you do to feel better about just NEEDING to have a break and let complete disorganization unfold for a couple days?!

6 Likes

Let it go let it go. Need inspiration just listen to this song lol . But seriously . It’s one to take it day by day sometimes . The fear of it getting out of control is real. But again it’s Covid

1 Like

I’ve been that mom to step out for a good 10 minutes. As long as I get a bit of time to myself to recollect, I’m good. Music during a quick shower does wonders. Getting some outdoor air works too. Just simple things that make you look at life in a better way. Messy days are hard, but you don’t have to be hard on yourself. <3

2 Likes

I do self care. Like walk hot bath

Please share as you read…!!
I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV
Negative again, ojukudele has given me reasons to be
happy, i was HIV positive for 6years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about ojukudele bon how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great
things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that ojukudele can be of help, well i decided
to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he tod me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted
all the treatment sent to me by ojukudele i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach ojukudele on any treatment for any Disease he is the
one only i can show you all up to!!
And he is also a spell caster, and he can help you with spell like…!!
*love spells
*get your ex back
*protection spell
*Win a court spell
*good luck spell
*Money spell
*lotto spell/Win gambling
*healing spell etc
Contact him now on His whatsApp. +234 8037946490