For the Mama's who have had covid

For the Mama’s who have had covid, lost their sense of taste and smell. How did you get it back.?. I have never gotten covid before this. And just got it now from my 3 month old having it. Lost my senses. And wanted to know tricks on getting it back. TTi

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. For the Mama's who have had covid - Mamas Uncut

My husband got it, myself and daughter somehow didn’t. But it took him months before he got his taste and smell back. Most things he would eat or drink tasted awful to him. It just came back with time but took maybe 4 months. He still has breathing issues and it’s been 11 months since he had it

1 Like

Nothing made it come back just had to wait a couple of weeks

No tricks… It took about a month to fully get it back… Taste was the worst!

No tricks or tips. I had it in August and just got my taste and smell back 2 weeks ago. I could only taste sweets, everything else tasted like paper.

I was told to take zinc did and got it back In a few weeks

I know someone who had it over a year ago and still haven’t gotten back her smell or taste. It’s different for everyone. There’s no trick to get it back faster.

1 Like

I had Covid about 6 weeks ago and lost my smell and taste. I still do not have my taste and smell back completely. I can smell and taste mostly sweet things but everything else is very off still.

I had COVID in March and still don’t have my smell back :weary::weary::tired_face::tired_face:

It’s been almost 3 months for me & I still can’t smell anything. My sense of taste is weird, sometimes I can taste, sometimes I get this awful taste & smell that makes me nauseous. It’s the weirdest thing! I can’t wait for it to be over

Burn an orange until its black on the outside then eat the inside only might help but won’t bring taste sense back immediately

It’s been two months for me and no smell back yet:(

It took me 3 weeks to get my senses back… I would just sniff candles,soaps,lotions and trained my my nose to smell again. It actually worked. Little by little I was able to smell