Fun things to do in Daytona?

I want to take my family of 6 on vacation. We was thinking Daytona beach. So my question to you mama’s is What’s fun things to do with the family in daytona beach? Thanks

5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Fun things to do in Daytona? - Mamas Uncut

Head north to st Augustine :heart::house_with_garden: Cleaner. Safer. LOTS to do.

2 Likes

Go to like St Augustine or Cocoa Beach… somewhere nice! I live 10 mins from Daytona and it’s honestly a dump.

3 Likes

It was so dirty. Go to St. Pete’s or Clearwater

Come to Myrtle beach :beach_umbrella: instead

1 Like

Clearwater was our favorite. Daytona was trashy, waves are too strong if you have little ones.

I love Daytona but you can always shoot up A1A to st Augustine they have the forts and a wax museum and old time brick roads full of shops its truly beautiful if Daytona I would head up towards Daytona Beach shores are nicer and not as crowded usually

1 Like

We preferred the panhandle of Florida Pensacola, Destin, ft Walton beach, Panama city beach lots of great affordable family fun

Absolutely Maderia beach. Just south of Clearwater. We have taken our 4 & 6 year old twice and they LOVE it!

Daytona was aweful DONT go like a carnival

Definitely take the Daytona 500 tour. Even if you aren’t a nascar fan it’s a super good time just seeing the track & museum.

Also look on Groupon to find some local hot spots. We did a comedy show with a steak dinner & drinks at a local bar & had a blast

I will spread the Good work of Mrs lisa jennifer she helped me earn a lot of money during the period of covid I Never through am going it in life I lost my job fews months ago,i saw a lot of people testimony about Mrs Lisa jennifer on Facebook, how she help people trade on her company I thought it was a Scam​:unamused:i give a try with small money left from me it turn to legit all thanks​:pray:to you Mama​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:for making me a who am I today, forever grateful Mama :pray:
reach out to her by clicking on the name below :point_down::point_down::envelope_with_arrow::point_down::point_down:

That big. Ass. Race. My. Son. Was. There. Said. It. Was. Awsome

Daytona isn’t what it used to be, I watched the homeless walking around make, shooting up, fighting, and having sex! We were only there for an afternoon to eat at Aunts Catfish. We were staying in New Smyrna. I highly recommend finding a safer beach for the babies!!