Has anyone ever had signs in dreams that you are pregnant?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

15 Likes

YES. It was hilarious and then I found out I was pregnant shortly after and then it was a bit terrifying. :joy:

My mom did. She called me and said ā€œur pregnant I had a dreamā€ and shit u not that was in October and Iā€™m having baby girl #2 in less than 2 weeksā¤ļø

I had dreams with both my boysā€¦ the first time I didnā€™t think anything of it because Iā€™ve always had dreams of having a childā€¦ just never that I was pregnantā€¦ so after the first timeā€¦ I never had them againā€¦ until I did ā€¦ which then prompted me to take a test. The first one I had dreams that I was pregnant and being chased down by my friends mom and she wanted to take my baby lolā€¦ and the second time I dreamt that I had a little girl and I could never see her face but she was always following me around calling me mom, we were at the hospital and I was magically having another baby and both of my deceased grandpaā€™s were there telling me they loved me and weā€™re proud of the mother I was, one of my grandpaā€™s told me he wished he could meet his grandsonsā€¦

Both times I was pregnantā€¦ both times they were boys. Baby #2 will be here in 5 weeks.

Yes! I knew I was pregnant before even missing my period, and before I went in for my first ultrasound I had a dream that I walked into my room from another persons perspective and I was holding two twin boys in my rocking chair

At my my age that would be a nightmare :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I saw my son as a 3-4 year old just before I was pregnant with him. Then when he was born he smelled just like my grandfather who died years before

I did with my oldest son before I knew I was pregnant. I dreamed he was crying and I asked my grandma to quiet him down. Grandma asked me about it the next morning and I didnā€™t know what she was talking about. 2 days later I found out I was pregnant with him.

I dreamed I would give birth to a boy on October 13. The dream occurred around the time of conception. The biggest surprise was that I delivered a beautiful baby girl on October 13!

Ive had dreams of others being pregnant.

I only have dreams of other people being pregnant

They say dreaming about Fish means ur pregnant

I had a dream I was pregnant and my daughter called me the next morning telling me she was pregnant.

1 Like

Yes but Iā€™m a virgin :flushed:

If you think you are pregnant, take a pregnancy test. :crazy_face:

Not that I remember.

1 Like

With both children, I knew the sex and hair color. This was before sonogram. Dreams worked well!

No, but I once dreamed I could fly.

Another dumb question.

That would be a nightmare for me