Has anyone felt like this in pregnancy?

I’m pregnant with my 3rd baby/boy & I have so much going on with my other kids that sometimes I just forget I’m pregnant for a second. It almost feels like my pregnancy isn’t real lol I feel like it won’t feel like I’m having a baby until he’s actually here… if that makes sense, lol with my first 2 kids, being pregnant was all I could think about… more so with my 1st just because I had the time lol did anyone else feel that way? I’m 32 weeks & due in November.

23 Likes

Nope I feel the same! Mom to two little boys with my 3rd on the way!

I have 3 girls and a boy due in December I always forget I’m pregnant until he moves just dont hqve as much time to focus on just being pregnant being busy with other kiddos

1 Like

Its normal im 33 weeks pregnant with my 3rd/ 1st girl
And sometimes i forgot im pregnant until i feel her kick move. Then im like on hey there haha

I felt the same way with my 3rd.

Im on my first and forget that I’m pregnant till my baby kicks me then I’m like oh yeah

With my third. I was huge he was 2lbs heavier than my other two. I just had the weirdest feeling that I wasn’t fully pregnant.

1 Like

Omg this is me! As much as my belly’s growing, I just completely forget until she wiggles or kicks :see_no_evil:

Pregnant with my 4th, now 38 weeks, and im so busy with the 3 i already have i barely had the time to enjoy this pregnancy. When im busy i also "forget " that im pregnant even now with my huge bump!

Yeah i had to carry on as normal as my partner didnt tell his family i was pregnant till 37 weeks because he was worried what they would say because our second child is only 1 xxx

I’m literally right there with you lol 33 weeks, 3rd kid, and it’s a boy lol

Nov is the best month! Nov 23rd. I have a son on the 17th and an older brother on the 9th

I feel the same way and this is my second pregnancy. It’s so wild how you can see the ultrasounds and hear the heartbeats but it still doesn’t feel real :sweat_smile:

I felt like this with both of my kids.

Yes! I did, I had a csection as well and he’s 7weeks now but I don’t remember any of the feelings, my heads always racing with now having 3… my bump was the biggest out the 3 too :see_no_evil: soo weird tbh…

We are the same amount of weeks pregnant I’m due nov 10th with my third but it’s a girl-
I’m the same way it feels so unreal like it’s not happening. I also feel like it’s flying by.

Sameee!! I don’t even feel sick at all. And because I have placenta previa I bleed on and off so its like having irregular periods lol

I’m 31 weeks with my second and I feel like this sometimes too. I really accidentally forget and most times forget to open the door wider, or stop before getting to close to the bed and bump my bump :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m on my fourth but I’m running around after a 1yr , 2yr and my 12yr I definitely forget that I am pregnant at times

Yes! I have 3 children. When I had our youngest, I already had a 5 year old and one that had turned 2 less than 2 months before he was born. I felt like I had no time to enjoy being pregnant, which bothered me a lot because I knew it was going to be my last pregnancy.

Yes, im also 32 weeks with my 3rd and have so much on my plate that pregnancy often skips my mind! That is until the pain kicks in :sweat_smile:

I am currently 35 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my second boy, and I already feel like this. I dont really feel pregnant at all and sometimes forget I am lmao :rofl: cant Imagine how I will feel having a 3rd baby in a couple of years… I feel ya! :joy:

Omg same! Im 35 and 5 days with my 3rd and i just feel like its not gonna hit me until he’s in my arms!

1 Like