Has anyone gotten pregnant 7 weeks postpartum?

Mine are 13 months and 2 days apart

:woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

I know of a family that had one child and then twins in one year.

1 Like

My sister and I were born in the same year 10 months apart

1 Like

Your most highly fertile right after the birth of a child and it’s all still wide open and slowing shrinking in that 6 week period. That’s why they say don’t do it till 6 weeks after, it’s in every ones discharge paperwork from any postpartum unit.

6 Likes

My brother & I are 10 months apart

1 Like

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: yes you can very much so

1 Like

Happen to me my youngest 2 are 11 months apart

Mine are 13 months apart

1 Like

My sister’s kids are 9 months and 6 DAYS apart. So yes, it can absolutely happen.

6 Likes

You’re very fertile after giving birth. Just be careful, Momma. There’s an 11 month difference between my first 2.

1 Like

Y’all just completely forget basic sex ed after getting married or what? :woman_facepalming:t2:

21 Likes

Idk why people come on here and make posts as ridiculous as this one…what are u expecting when u have unprotected sex? A new car? And they always have this ‘worry’ to their words. As if it was a total accident and they had no control and they are innocent. Lmao. What are WE supposed to do about ur unprotected sexual encounters? I can’t with some of y’all I swear.

23 Likes

I thought you can’t have sex till 4-6 weeks after having a baby??

My neices are 11 months 2 weeks apart. Irish twins

1 Like

Like your most fertile time :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Christ… Its basic biology.

4 Likes

Yes!! I had twins 10 months after having my son!

2 Likes

You’ve been having sex since 3wks PP?! I was advised to wait to wait 6-8 weeks and after I went back to the OB :sweat_smile::woozy_face::woman_facepalming:t3:
You’re most fertile after a pregnancy… you should know this by now.

Jeez Louise. It happens to a lot of women because YALL AINT CAUTIOUS. Smh. If you don’t want another baby right away-I’d cut this crap out :woman_facepalming:t3::joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

So many rude comments … love how y’all just come to comment negative things. :roll_eyes: scroll on Karen’s!

5 Likes

Mine are 12 months and 11 days apart. Kids under a year apart are called Irish twins and its very common because you are soooo fertile right after giving birth

Yes my middles(boy/girl) are 8 weeks apart. They are both 7 right now( only for another month) but they are like twins. They are best friends and have such a connection. Pregnancy was rough being so close but worth it.

My kids are 13 months apart

Didn’t Diana Ross (celebrity) have a baby 9 months after having a baby??

Yup and my girls are 9 months 28 days apart

2 Likes

Just stop having sex. You act like you’re an animal that can’t wait a few weeks.

10 Likes

LOL. My OBGYN said I’d have a hard time getting pregnant so I went off the pill & my Hubby and I did pull out & I got pregnant like 4 weeks later :joy::joy::joy: IF U DON’T WANT A BABY DON’T PRACTICE THE PULL OUT METHOD. !!! Jeez lady just go on the pill lol.

2 Likes

Of course you can. That’s why they will make you take a pregnancy test before getting your IUD inserted at 7/8 weeks ppd

You’re not even supposed to have sex for at least 6 weeks! There is an open wound in your body that needs to heal. Regardless if you feel ok or not. Lots of people get pregnant that soon and it’s very possible. Pull out method is not effective. You could still be pregnant. Make sure they retest you before you get your iud.

My kids are 10 months and 11 days apart. It can happen VERY easily

I’m no doctor but I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to have sex until the 6 week mark, minimum lol and if the pull out method wasn’t effective the first time, why would you try it again?

2 Likes

So you can ask the internet after the fact but not before the fact? Bless your heart