Has anyone gotten pregnant shortly after giving birth?

My second and third are 10 months apart. Wasn’t bad at all being close in age. They were to be 12 months apart but unfortunately had a few complications. But 12 and 13 today and fight more now then when little. But happy and healthy.

My kiddos are 363 days apart. Honestly, for me, it wasn’t too bad! I will say, I feel like the older one was cut short of her time binding with me as I had a new born. But she is one fiercely independent girl now.

My youngest kiddos are 366 days apart. They are my Irish twins (and hate when I call them that :rofl:) it wasn’t easy as when they were babies but we got into a routine and everything went semi smooth Lol now we are in teenage years and I wanna beat them most days.

My oldest 2 boys are 11 months apart. It was more mentally difficult just because I was pregnant back to back and my 2nd son had complications from birth (not genetic, but caused by a mishap with the doctor/nurse). At the time I wished it wouldn’t of happened that way, but looking back I’m happy about it! My boys are extremely close and I had a lot of energy to do things with them. It’ll all work out!

Your body ìs super fertile after things like giving birth or having a miscarriage/abortion. It’s actually super common and easy to get pregnant again right after.

I have: 90, 93, 97, 98, 00, 03, 04 and 2012. Hard work. Had placenta previa with 2. A torn placenta on one and got surprised at 43 with my last child. He’s 9 now. Had 2 awful miscarriages in between 90 and 93. I’m 52 now and wouldn’t change a thing. Got myself 6 beautiful grandchildren and looking forward to more. Truly blessed

1 Like

I had 5 kiddos in 8 years…
I always had 3 in diapers/pull-ups… It is hard at first, but a few weeks Into the new change gets better and better…
Will send you positive vibes sweetie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I got pregnant exactly 6 months after my first was born. It took one month to concieve our 2nd. She was planned but it took 2 years for our first and I wasn’t exactly knowledgeable that I would get pregnant so quickly.

We thought it would take another 2 years because I have PCOS.

I ended up getting PPD after our 2nd was born but having my children so quickly and close together was the best thing I could have done. I’d do it again if I had to because they are so close together now, it’s not funny.

They are 8 and 9.

I also have a almost 2 year old and I just found out I am pregnant with Baby #4.

4 Likes

I got pregnant 2 weeks after giving birth to my second child. Hormones had me feeling so horny I couldn’t wait 6 weeks lol my second and third child are 11months apart born in the same year. I now have a 3yr old 4 yr old and 6yr old. My life is hectic, there’s not much time to relax but I wouldn’t change it for the world. My babies are so close with each other which sometimes can be a bad thing but most of the time its precious to see them play so well together and take care of each other. I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

I got pregnant with my daughter when my son was 9 months old it was rough… I was at risk for alot of things. It all worked out

1 Like

My girls are 14 months and 2 days apart. It wasn’t easy but don’t regret it now as they are close.

Yes I had a premature baby delivered early on New Year’s Eve via surgery that passed away, and was pregnant by the end of January the next month.

This is my 3rd pregnancy within 3 years and it’s rough. Good luck, hopefully you’re younger than me and it goes easier for you.

1 Like

Women been doing it for years!! My sister was 11 months younger than me !

I had my newborn a little under 3 weeks ago. Could it be possible that I am pregnant aswell? My partner has been ejaculating in me he would like to have more children but I am a little hesitant considering we have just had our 3rd baby less than 3 weeks ago. We’ve had sex multiple times am I worrying to much or is this possible??

Yes. I got pregnant at less than 3 months postpartum, no cycle and 100% breastfeeding. Totally doable! Both pregnancies were also hard and prematurely born.

I got pregnant when my first was only 3 weeks old

Me, all my older ones are 12 months apart

1 Like

My ma had 3 kids in 3 years so yes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Has anyone gotten pregnant shortly after giving birth? - Mamas Uncut

You will be okay mi boys are the same age for week they are real close

Take it with a grain of salt. I’ve went through that stage with no sleep in sight for years. Now they are close and best friends . Siblings as close as these are precious

1 Like

I got pregnant when my son was 3 months… hard work but amazing xxx

I personally haven’t been through this but know people who were… fun fact the first year after pregnancy you have a higher chance of getting pregnant :woman_shrugging:t2: and to be honest at first it will be harder but when they both start walking they will keep each other busy. Just think they’ll always have a playmate, so that will free you up to do other things…

I fell pregnant with my second when my eldest was 8 weeks old. There’s 11months and day between them and so far I’ve absolutely loved it.

1 Like

My eldest was 51 weeks old when I had my twins. Looking back I’m not sure how I managed it, but I did. You do! I’m lucky that both pregnancies were pretty much a breeze. They will be 14 and 13 at Christmas and I’m due again in 11 days. It’s been harder this time around and I’m sure adjusting to having a baby in the house after all this time is going to be harder than the first time.

12 months and 3 days between my boys. They are 8 and 9 now and it is amazing!! Sure the first few years were pretty full on (single parent) but now the bond they have, it’s unreal.

18months between my two children :see_no_evil: its sooi hard work, but as they get older the easier it gets. Now I have a 3 year old and 2 year old. Just getting to that stage where some days they play lovely together and laugh so much. Other days they fight like cat and dog. I self medicate with wine or gin in the evening :joy::joy::joy: xx

Mine 85 and 86. 13 months apart. But all good. I had a 4 Yr old also. All very close.

My oldest was 1 year and 17 days old when I gave birth to twin girls, they are 17 and 16 now and also have a 3 year old ( deffo can’t run round after little one like I used to the older ones :rofl: )

I got pregnant when my daughter was 6 months old. Planned. She’s now a year and I’m due in 8 weeks. It was fine to begin with for me, however it’s only the past few weeks I’m finding it hard as my bump gets in the way and it’s hard picking up my little one and pushing the pram etc. I can’t wait for my second to come along though :blush: xx

My Boys are 54 weeks apart and my daughter is 15 months younger than the middle child. So I gave birth to 3 children in 27 months. The three children are a force of their own. Sure it was as work but you can’t imagine the antics and fun. If given the opportunity I would do it again. The 3 are in their 30s and now I’m on the receiving end which leaves me surrounded by love and laughter. The best thing I ever did was to have my Family. I wish you well💕

My daughter was 8 months old when I found out at 10 was. Very scary 2 c sections and now they are 18 and 19. 1 1/2 yrs apart. Your super fertile after having a baby. You can do this! The kids will be very close which is great! Not so great when they are little but awesome when they are older!

I fell pregnant when my sons was around 4 month old so my youngest two are less than a year apart as my youngest was born three weeks early she appeared before his first birthday hard work at times but wouldn’t change it for the world :heart: xx

My youngest 2 are 9 months 2 weeks apart (no joke) :joy::rofl::joy: tbf at first I was scared but the hardest part was leaving my 9 month old to go into labour. Now they are 17.5months and 8 months and they have the most amazing bond, I can’t wait for them to be proper bestest friends when they are a little older, and running about with each other. I had the hardest pregnancies anyway, always do, but you kinder just get use to it and you just soldier on.
Best of luck, pm if you would like

There’s 10 months between my oldest 2. They are both the same age for 2 months of the year :see_no_evil:

I found out I was pregnant on Oct 8 one year with a miracle baby. Next year on Oct 8, when he was 17 weeks old, I thought I had the flu. Turns out I was pregnant with son #2. Boys are 364 days apart. They couldn’t more opposite but they are great young men!

I got caught wen my lil one was 4 weeks old :woman_facepalming: and it didn’t stop there iv now got a 3 yr old a 2 yr old and a 1 year old :joy::woman_facepalming: you’ll be fine :white_heart: plus two teenagers

My eldest was 5 months when I fell pregnant with my second… although my pregnancy was fairly straightforward, the birth wasn’t… was rushed to theater and lost alot of blood…so I was very nervous about having another so soon… however my second pregnancy was easier! And the birth was a breeze, in fact I didn’t even have a chance to get to the hospital :sweat_smile:… all I can say is all pregnancies are different, I hope you have a better time this time round! :hugs: xx

Me and my brother are 10 month’s apart both born in 1991 we are so close and my mum said i6 was best the8nf as we had each other to keep entertained x

Nothing is the same all births are different

There’s 11 months between my 2 boys, not going to lie it was hard when they were younger but they’re 14 and 15 now and like best friends, so so glad they are so close xx

10mnths between my sis and myself

At my 6 week check after my first i was pregnant.

4 weeks after giving birth i fell pregnant again… was horrendous. Took a huge toll On my body x

get a rocking chair, if you don’t have one

My youngest are 10 months apart

I got pregnant with my daughter when my son was 3 months old I was terrified but its was actually not bad at all.

My daughter and son are 9 months and 12 days apart. She was born 11/11/2019, and we found out in the beginning of Jan of 2020 that we were expecting again. Our son was born 08/23/2020. I can say there were rough days in the beginning but now that they are a little older and trying to be independent lol (running around and playing in their rooms, and not wanting mom or dads help) it’s much easier. They are the best of friends and get along so well.