Has anyone gotten pregnant with the Mirena IUD in place?

My last period was only three days long and to be honest was really only like heavy spotting. I have the same gut feeling like I did when I was pregnant with my first, but I’ve been too scared to take a pregnancy test
2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Has anyone gotten pregnant with the Mirena IUD in place? - Mamas Uncut

It might also depend on how long you have been on it I don’t have a period with my iud and I’ve had mine since January and this is the second time on this birth control with out a period

Take the test or go to the doctor

Take a test or see a doctor, get a definite answer

Take the test. At least then u will know and no habe to worry about the unknown anymore.

I’ve taken 3 test since my IUD 2 years ago. It plays tricks on your body. Its probaly just that take a test it won’t hurt.

yes! didn’t realize until about 3-4 months

I have this iud and when I get my period it’s just spotting for like two to three days if I even get it now. (I’m on my second one. 7 years so far)

I’m going on my 5th year w/ the Mirena IUD, and my period stopped like 2 years in… but before it stopped, I wouldn’t really get a full period, just spotting for 2-3 days like you said.

Nope about to get my 3rd. Never any issues

My mom and good friend got pregnant with an IUD, a test doesn’t hurt. But it is def possible

No birth control is 100% take a test.

I have a 5 yr old son that I conceived while having the iud in . Very possible take a test or make an ob appointment

I did have 11 year old Mirena baby lol