Has anyone had a molar pregnancy?

Had positive pregnancy tests 2 weeks ago but tubes tied last year. Blood test said 8iU/L last week going to have an ultrasound Monday. I’m thinking molar pregnancy maybe. Has this happened to anyone else? Also no period since March 11th.

5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Has anyone had a molar pregnancy? - Mamas Uncut

I ovulated around March 11/12 and got a positive test around March 23/24. My blood tests were 352 on March 29 and 852 on March 31. If your pregnancy was a viable pregnancy you would most definitely have a much much higher number by now like in the thousands ml with the hcg. I’m very sorry your having to experience this. The only other thing I could think of is you literally ovulated 1-2 weeks ago and you are extremely early. They need to do another blood test to evaluate your numbers to give a better idea of what’s going on. I truly hope for a good outcome whichever way your wanting them to go.

I would suspect your tube tie might not have worked…early ultrasound will hopefully get you some answers.

I had a molar pregnancy that wasn’t detected until I bled uncontrollably with clots the size of golf balls. I was about “12 weeks” (I didn’t realize my pregnancy wasnt viable) along waiting for my doc appointment to confirm pregnancy. I needed to have a D&C done and blood draws every week for 3 months until my levels went down. I was told that I couldn’t get pregnant again for a whole year or it would happen again. I would definitely call your doc and get a ultrasound.

Just make sure you go to that ultrasound i just very recently got my tubes tied and was told to be super careful of pregnancy symptoms or a positive test as its soooo dangerous and risky for ectopic etc.

Good luck

1 Like

Definitely don’t miss your ultrasound.
But hcg will need to be in the thousands before they’ll be able to see a baby in the uterus.

Go to that ultrasound. Gotta find out what’s going on,

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 17317 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://dollarmine727.pages.dev/

It is possible for your tubes to grow back, but that usually does take longer than a year. However, it is possible

It is possible for your tubes to grow back. The only 100% effective birth control is a hysterectomy or abstinence.

Yes, I had to get the pregnancy terminated :pleading_face::broken_heart:

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 16374 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. ===> https://dollarquick18.pages.dev/

And this is why I said no to the tying business they just removed my tubes all together there is no be careful there is no possibility it didnt work no way anything is getting to were i dont want it point a is no longer plumbed correctly for things to get to point b!!! No accidents no it didnt work… bonus no periods and no early metopause…hope the ultra sounds answers ur question.

My mom had my little brother when her tubes were tied and the doctor showed my dad her tubes were still tied when she was having her c section

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 19133 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://dollarmine748.netlify.app/

My sister in law had a very thin tube grow back but it was enough to get her pregnant.

𝖳𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝖬𝗋s meltichong 𝖨’𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗍, 𝖨’𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗅, 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖬𝗋e Elisha :heart: 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗉𝖾. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗏𝗂𝖺
𝖢𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖥𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 link 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾…
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down: Redirecting...

Years ago our upstairs neighbor got pregnant after having her tubes tied. That baby is an adult now :slightly_smiling_face: