Has anyone had bleeding in pregnancy that turned out fine?

Yes i bleed with my youngest daughter almost the entire time. My dr had me on bed rest the last trimester, my daughter is now 28 with children of her own.

I had bleeding around 6-7 weeks that wasn’t super light almost period heavy, little man will be 2 in Oct. Praying for you and baby bean🍼

YES. So scary too, TMI but a giant clot dropped. I went to ER and baby was fine. She’s healthy, happy and about to start kindergarten.

Hi ! So I bled four times throughout my pregnancy and it was ALOT I thought for sure i was having a miscarriage went to the ER everytime and they said baby was fine everything was good , It terrified the crap out of me but just take it easy ! Rest up , relax , try not to worry too much ( i know thats impossible in your situation) but I have an almost two year old healthy boy now :heart: I remember how scared i was when this happened but have hope :heart: goodluck and rest rest rest !

Yes. I was 15weeks! She’s a beautiful almost 3 year old now! Just take it easy!

It happened to me too. I’m now almost 25 weeks. Its a normal part of implantation. But it wouldn’t hurt to double check with your doctor.

Er always says threatening miscarriage. I’m not saying it’s not I’m just saying don’t freak. I had bleeding it was a subchorionic hemorrhage and I had to go on complete bed and pelvic rest for like 4 weeks. Call your ob please

I had a low lieing placenta. Or placenta previa the after birth was going to be born first. And i bled 4th month with my son. You better go to your ob/gyn and get a cat scan. Cuz my doctor took me completely off my feet the last 4 months. And i hope your pregnancy doctor has small hands. My son was also born during his 8th month or a month early. Which also is suppose to been more dangerous. But he came out just fine. Not something you really want to fool around with…

I had bleeding during my pregnancy with my first and they said as long as it wasn’t like a period bleed i was ok. But my advice is if you aren’t comfortable or questions call ur OB or go in!

Not my story but my friend had the same problem. She lightly bled like she was on her period and she had a healthy 10lbs 7oz baby. Normal vaginal delivery and everything else was normal as well. Just rest and everything should be fine. But make sure to get up and move around a little bit so your muscles don’t get weak. When my friend was bleeding she was doing lots of walking and moving around.

I have with my daughter. Everything turned out fine. But after I had her I bled for 6 months. Went to multiple different doctors to try to figure out what was wrong. Was just recently pregnant and started bleeding and lost it almost two weeks into the bleeding. So sadly I have had it go both ways. Main thing is, don’t stress about it (I know, nearly impossible) but just make sure it isn’t huge clots, that’s when its bad. Wish you the best of luck, very hard time, I know. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Had this 60years ago lasted 4months had very normal baby but he was 3 weeks overdue and had to be induced in the end also had to spend most of the pregnancy on bed rest wishing you all the very best!!

I did with my third child for about 2 weeks. I went in bed rest and was fine. My daughter did with both of her pregnancies but she had problems because of her blood type. She had to have Rhogam injections. Both pregnancies were fine.

I had bleeding at 14 weeks. It was serious. Placental abruptions. But managed to carry to 34 weeks with bed rest.

Yes mine was because my placenta was moving and reattaching but I made it to 39 weeks and she’s a spunky spit fire now

Yes, with my second child I bled numerous times, several ER visits & she tuned out perfectly healthy!!

Did they check your cervix to see if it was dilated at all? But if the ultrasound came out good and your cervix isn’t thinning it’s probably normal.

I had monthly bleeding just like a period my entire first pregnancy and my oldest starts 12th grade in a few weeks. My other 3 pregnancies I didn’t have that but with my second I had a little spotting a few times. She is 10 now and starting 5th grade

I kept spotting my whole pregnancy. I ended up having a hole in my placenta. I received two steroid shots (I forget how far along I was) just in case the baby came/ or need to come earlier then expected. Be very careful and lay flat, put yourself on bed rest

Yes, with my 2nd child. I had a blood clot between my placenta & uterus. I bled until I was about 6 months.

I bled lightly whole first trimester with my first born. He was a healthy boy and is now 13! :heart_eyes:

I did. The doctor said it was pressure from a large baby. Just don’t lift anything heavy or do anything strenuous until you deliver.

I would check with my obgyn. You might have what is known as Placenta Previa.

Just went thru this, had kidney stones and bled, wasn’t until after I was 20 weeks that it stopped. Delivered on the 13th, baby is great.

With my oldest… I was about 6.5 months pregnant. I woke up and felt like I started my period. When I say my bed looked like a murder scene… it DID. My shirt was soaked up to my boobs in blood… my whole lower half & my bed.

My friend actually had stayed with me the night before & rushed me to the ER. I had tons of test… a sono (they couldn’t find hed heart beat!!!) So bc they couldn’t… i had to have an internal done. Thankfully she was just hiding behind my heart beat, so they were picking mine up instead of hers.
They gave me TONS of IV fluid & the bleeding completely stopped & didn’t happen again the rest of the pregnancy… they told me, I was severely dehydrated! (All I did was throw up with her… the entire 9 months!!!)

Yes I passed a lot of blood , Dr. Put me on bed rest , and every thing was fine.

I bled from 8 weeks until the day I had her. She’s 4 now…& perfectly healthy

Not my experience, but when I was young my mother had bleeding on her third pregnancy at 6 months, she and my sister turned out fine. But its better to consult your doctor.

My mom had her whole periods the entire time with my brother, that was in 1985 and no one heard of that at the time so no one could explain it

i bled my last 3 pregnancies around 14 weeks! no problems and all healthy babies :slightly_smiling_face:

I would definitely talk to your ob and see what they want to do.

yes. I had an SCH. bled my whole pregnancy. my baby girl is 3years old

I bled almost every month when I should have my period for all nine months with no problems

Did they check for a subchronic bleed?? I had bleeding and was told I had a subchronic bleed

Research raspberry leaves… they help strengthen and tone your uterus, look it up, it may help!

I had this with my first but it was because my cervix opened and then closed.

I did. He’s now 6 y/o.
I bled from week 10 to week 17-18, had low progesterone levels and was put on suppositories.

I bled throughout both my pregnancies both girls are healthy mine was placental hematomas.

It’s normal to bleed while you’re pregnant! Get in with an OBGYN. & also make sure you don’t put too much on yourself right now because it can cause problems in the long run. Stay rested, hydrated & stress free girl! Sending good vibes your way :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

I bled for 3 weeks. They ended up finding a hematoma/blood clot but I just had to rest and it went away

Yes my last 2. My last one was at 16 weeks. I thought I was losing her there was so much blood. Turned out to be fine.

I had this in the beginning of my second trimester! Mine would be a little spotting here and there for about 3 days. At first it was brown, then red, then pink. Because it was so minimal, my doctor wasn’t concerned about it much. I’m 30 weeks now and he’s doing really well!

I dud. Bleed the whole of my one. They could figure out what caused. He’s 16 now.

My second son. Other than him only weighing a little over 5lbs at birth no issues. Ultrasounds showed a pocket of blood where my placenta had started to tear away from the uterine wall.

I had that with my 1st pregnancy she’s 11 now, and also with my 5th he’s 10 weeks old today.

16 weeks had a subchorionic hematoma. I had very heavy bleeding. Went to the ER had an ultrasound everything was normal w baby. Bled for 4 days. Everything turned out ok went to full term w my son.

I had a threaten miscarriage around 12/13 weeks with my second baby. He is now a healthy crazy 3 year old.
I was at work went to the bathroom and saw blood. I went to er they said heartbeat and everything looked good.
I have 3 kids and it only happened on my second one

I bled at some point during all 3 of my pregnancies

Yes I bled for a whole day or two and then spotted for weeks after and everything turned out normal

Ive had many friends and relatives have bleeding and all the babies and pregnancies were ok. But follow your heart. Get a check up to ease your mind. No shame or blame in that

Yes I had a threatened miscarriage at 8 weeks. My son is 5 now.

I did I had a little Bleeding with my first child around 2 months and everything turned out to be fine. I would just call your doctor they will give you advice on what to do. I had a normal pregnancy but my son was 3 weeks premature

Yes just put your feet up and lie down for a few days I did this with all my three kids and it turned out just fine

Yes. I had this week’s 9 to 14 of this pregnancy. Never did find a reason but im now delivering my baby boy this Friday.

Yes, in both pregnancies. I bleed for a day or 2 and everything was good with both

Not me but a relative did have a bleeding pregnancy. Her son is now 14 and he over 6’1”

I did with my middle child. On and off for the 1st and 2nd trimester. She is now 7

Happen with my second and everything came out fine

Totally normal but still get checked. I spotted with all my 7 pregnancies

i basically had a period the entire time i was pregnant with my daughter , i had to have a pad on constantly because of the bleeding , i was told it happens but too just take it easy , my pregnancy was far from normal , but i now have a super healthy 5 year old so i mean i wouldnt worry too much but each person is different , def see ur primary

Bled for a week at 11 wks , baby was perfect but they said I had a small tear in my placenta. She was born without a prob.

My mom bled heavy from 2 months til delivery she was on bed rest for 7 months

Get tested for RH factor…I had to have Rubigam shots

1 Like

Look up subchorionic hemorrhage. It should resolve itself

Yes around 14 weeks also. With my second pregnancy, I had some bleeding and it turned out to be nothing. He’s almost 7 now.

My first pregnancy this happened. All turned out fine and he is 12 now

I bled at 17 weeks and my son is now 6 and perfect

Yes every month during my 1st pregnancy

I had 1 patient who had constant blood in her urine. Full term baby…

Every time I had sex. I was put on pelvic rest my whole pregnancy. Baby was fine :slightly_smiling_face:

My 5th pregnancy was my only one. I bleed for a month like a normal flow period. Had otherwise normal healthy pregnancy.

Call your doc and tell them what the er said so they have it on file and can assess it too!

I did with my subchorionic hemorrhage with my 2nd. Resolved on its own

Take these comments as that you’re not alone but please go and see your doctor.

I bled throughout both of my pregnancies. I wish you all the best!

1 Like

I had a period lol 4 pregnancies. And have 4 healthy babies

Mild no worries but rest. Put feet up and stay hydrated

Go to the hospital just to be sure love

I bleed in my last trimester b my baby is fine n healthy

I go go get checked out to make sure everything ok I won’t

Sending prayers for you mama, rest easy and distract yourself. Nothing worse than worrying. :kissing_heart:

Call your doctor. Resting was a great thing to do

Seeing your doctor is the only way to be sure… I would definitely recommend going to the doctor if you experience ANY bleeding during pregnancy

4 Likes

Bed rest as much as possible honey

Could be a SCH. Just take it easy and go back to the dr/er if you need to

Yes I did a few times and it wasn’t a problem

I had my period for the first 4 months of my pregnancy

I had placenta previa at 6.5 months. I started hemorrhaging and the drs told me the placenta had separated. If they hadn’t stopped the bleeding g I would have had to have a c-section. Bed rest and zero lifting for a full term deliver!

1 Like

Either way get checked out

Unfortunately, one’s body may miscarry for no particular reason. I wish you the best.

I lost my mucus plug about 3 months into my pregnancy. It was terrifying.
I went to the bathroom and had lots of blood and what looked like a large blood clot so I went to the ER and they stated I lost my mucus plug.
It was a very difficult pregnancy and delivery, but my beautiful son was born perfectly healthy. :heart:

Stay on top of your appointments. Call for any little concern you have. Be good to your body and rest whenever needed.

You and your baby will be okay :heart:

Implantation bleeding I had

Yes , had a boy, all fine , :slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely get into your daughter asap but I had bleeding w youngest several times and everything was always ok. Try not to stress…easier said than done I know

I had this with my last as well…they say it’s normal…but it’s scary for sure!

prop your feet above your heart stay off of your feet until the spotting stops called your doctor immediately it is nothing to play with when your spotting and your 14 weeks pregnant

I had it happen with my last child, they kept doing ultrasounds and he was fine they’re thinking maybe he was a twin because I went through the actual miscarriage process. I had them before so I knew what they look like. I probably drove them doctors crazy going to have ultrasounds. My mother told me that she bled the whole time she was pregnant with me… I guess it does happen.

It is not normal for a woman to spot at any time while she is pregnant is spotting occurs there is something going on I cannot express how much you need to go to the ER or go to your doctor

Yes it was the same with me with all three girls sometimes it’s just your constitution hormones your body response don’t worry but it’s always good to check it out with your obgym

Pleasego to the ER if it gets worse or if you’re just worried about it don’t play around with it it could turn out bad I know first-hand