Has anyone taken a bleach pregnancy test?

Has anyone taken a bleach pregnancy test? If so were the results you got correct? How far along were you? If it was incorrect what did the test do?

5 Likes

Probably not a good idea…

Please follow these comments. Esp. If you think your preg.

1 Like

Please DO NOT have children if you think this is a good idea :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

Bleach and ammonia make a deadly GAS…

You risk death…

1 Like

Just get a test and call it a freaking day… My lord!

2 Likes

U can go to a local health department and get a test free

2 Likes

What’s a bleach pregnancy test?

3 Likes

It is also a myth and DOES NOT DETECT PREGNANCY. What does… a pregnancy test

2 Likes

Why do i feel like everyone on here acting like her peeing in some bleach is dangerous is rediculous…shes not a fucking cat…theres not ammonia( at least not enough to be harmful…actually what i read was if you are severly dehydrated and the proteins have broken down to the point it created an ammonia like smell) in her piss…its not making some poisonous gas that gonna kill her…and the fact that you are trying to make your self feel smart by making her feel stupid is honestly pretty amusing…cuz you sound dumber then she does i promise…i looked it up…her putting her pee in some bleach is not going to hurt anyone…the results if pregnant should be a fizzing …thats the hcg hormone reacting to the bleach…its not scientifically proven to be 100 percent accurate but theres alot of ppl who have done it and it seems to actually work…if you wanna mix your pee with some bleach girl go right ahead…i promise you are not making mustard gas :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

The heck is a bleach test?

These are the kinds of people raising future generations … fml

2 Likes

You can buy tests that work at the dollar tree for 1$… no need for bleach.

2 Likes

Dollar General has $1 pregnancy tests. Cheaper and safer.

1 Like

Do not do this. Its harmful to not only you, but if you are pregnant the baby too. Go buy a dollar test at the dollar tree ffs.