Have you cheated on a cheater and did you feel guilty about it?

I couldn’t finish reading this nonsense! You both deserve each other but those kids deserve a better mom!!! Grow up :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!

1 Like

Man, just leave and be done. Co-parent but don’t be in a romantic relationship, obviously you haven’t moved past his cheating and if you haven’t by now, you never will. It will eat at you until you finally break one day. Just leave.

Just ask yourself if this is the way you want to live your life and what kind of example are you setting

Revenge cheating sucks don’t do it. It doesn’t feel better. Just leave him, this relationship is done. It’s going around in a toxic circle neither of you are breaking.

1 Like

The way you feel is not good for you or your baby. You need to make a call about your life, if you stay stop worrying about him and what he is doing as he will do it needless. You are going to drive yourself mad. Concentrate on you and your kids I know it is difficult as I wad there, i was however not pregnant. Just be happy within you,

Just get rid of the cheater :woman_facepalming:t3: I don’t understand why you’d rather become what you have came to hate about your bf

I hope this is not real :confused:

What have I just read. Why are you together? The fact you are even thinking about cheating, says it all!

Why are you even asking this. Leave him and stay gone if you’re even considering cheating. You don’t just decide to cheat on someone. Some people really just don’t do that. Don’t stoop to that level. If you’re unhappy then leave and stop talking yourself into getting back together with him. You have teenagers watching you and this is not a healthy relationship or a good example to lead them with.