Help what should I do,did i do wrong

Post anonymous
I got home from work and the house was a mess my brother and he’s girl live with me they don’t help clean my mom called me and gave me bad news that my aunt has cancer ,so coming home from work to that news and having a dirty house put me in a bad mood ,my man came home from work and asked me what’s wrong I said I don’t wanna talk about it right now ,I showerd and lay in bed watching YouTube videos ,so he come and says so you just gonna lay in bed and not say anything you just gonna give me your back ? I said we can cuddle I don’t wanna talk about anything right now I wanna be in bed ,he said yeah ok sure with we ain’t gonna cuddle you gonna give me your back cool ,I said to him dude I said we going to cuddle just don’t wanna talk right now ,I left the room and I am in my daughters room because I can’t deal with he’s attitude I walked away because I don’t wanna argue ,I know I didn’t tell him about my aunt or the house that’s messy ,but if I say I don’t wanna talk now ,he could’ve said hey babe that’s fine you can talk when you are ready ,and not just give me an attitude,making shit even worst