Hospital bag for dad?

He doesn’t need a bag. He can come and go as he pleases.

2 Likes

Men need comfy clothes, socks and Snacks lol, of and phone charger!

Why does dad need a bag

3 Likes

Whatever he decides to pack. You worry about yourself.

1 Like

He’s not giving birth :pregnant_man:

1 Like

I’m sorry … you mean your son??? If you’re packing a hospital bag for him and YOU are having a baby… that’s your son not the baby’s dad​:joy::joy::roll_eyes:

Why does dad need a bag unless you live super far away from the hospital…

I thank God almighty who openly Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

Shaving kit, comfortable clothes, medications, phone charger, snacks, socks, underwear

He packed himself some extra clothes, phone charger, and shower stuff. He can come and go as he pleases so not big deal if anything is forgotten.

Snacks, with my daughter I was in active labor for a long time and they don’t feed us so our men go without too. he didn’t leave my side. But I had packed the small sweet and salty snack packs, and peanuts :peanuts: for him and that was perfect. Check out other stuff too maybe like corn nuts or just the smaller packs that are easy to eat and pack and won’t go bad. Also a charger since he was the one communicating to all of our family since clearly I was busy. Congratulations

Dad doesn’t get a bag, dad can leave as he pleases to shower or get what he needs. Pack a toothbrush and soap. He’ll be okay :+1:t3:

Couple changes of clothes. Tooth brush, towel pillow blanket. Chargers. Maybe snacks. Soap cash. Head phones. My husband stayed with me and with one I was there 3 nights the second 2 nights so definitely long enough to pack some essentials. No reason for him to be uncomfortable especially if he plans on staying with you

yes he will need food