How can I dry up my breastmilk?

I just had my baby on 2/2 and my boobs are starting to leak and hurt!! I’m not breastfeeding so I need tips on how to dry up!!

2 Likes

Apparently cabbage leaves in the bra help

Talk to your doctor they have an anti lactation pill.

Boil cabbage put it on your bra…of your nipples

Cold Cabbage leaves in your bra. Hot showers

Cold cabbage leaves in your bra and take a decongestant/antihistamine.

Groundhog Day baby just like my daughter! She just turned 7! My 1 year old was almost a Halloween but I didn’t wanna keep him in an extra 3 days lol

Almost a month like that. Was soooo painful. Then someone decided to finally fill me in. Warm shower and a bra that’s too small. Do not squeeze any out for relief that just prolongs the process of drying up. A tight compression on the breast really does wonders. After few days you’ll notice the difference. I never breast fed any of my 4. So 2-4 never had an issue with the pain.

Wear a tight sports bra. Do not let baby or the father touch your breast. Or you even if you can help it. I went to my obgyn to figure out why mine refused to dry up. I thought she was crazy because she said the reason I wasn’t drying up because between me, my daughter and my husband touching my breast all the stimulation was causing me to keep producing. Plus the longer you breastfed the harder it is to dry up. It took a whole year after I quit. Sounds like if you haven’t used them they should hopefully dry up quickly.