How can I explain to my christian family that I am pregnant from a one night stand?

Take your mom to the side or whoever you’re closest with and tell them. Then slowly tell whoever needs to know. Just get it over with. There’s no hiding it anyway

Okay tell the truth…the likely hood they will tell you about the Christian side of things and it’s out of wed lock and he’s not a Christian…you have one of two choices to get on with it and ignore the comments or listen…to be perfectly honest it’s up to you as its your body…what ever makes you happy.

For the sake of the baby, keep him in your lives. Don’t make her go searching for him some day or keep her in the dark about who her daddy is.

1 Like

God dined with prostitutes. (Not calling you one, just an example.) So, if God can dine and love them, what is stopping your family from continuing to love you?

1 Like

Be honest they will either get on board and support you if not at least you know you have the support of the father its their grandchild why would they not love it

1 Like

You know what? You don’t have to explain the ins and outs to your family

3 Likes

Tell them it’s God plan

Encountering religious views …their rules r no judgment… so shouldnt be a problem of them knowing but accepting. Humanity is being accepting of everyone! I support your bravery! It was meant to be. The decisions you make you live with them! And throughout life you will know who stands by you and supports you of who u are and not pf who they want you to be, Ahoy!!! Much love to u :heart::desert:

1 Like

Prayers and happy thoughts your way
God has blessed you 2 with a child. Please co- parent and raise this child to know both families and God.
GOD DON’T MAKE MISTAKES. He choose both of you for whatever reason.

If your an adult y tell them anything it’s your body or Just tell them your pregnant and that’s it they don’t need to know the rest I’m sure they will forgive

1 Like

Jst say its a seed from god

1 Like

Do you want this baby? Your body your choice! Jussayn

1 Like

Tell them you are a pregnant virgin. Don’t worry they know it happens.

2 Likes

Why do you have to explain? Just say you have both agreed you don’t want to be together. Don’t go into details :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

You don’t. It’s your body and your business.

1 Like

You’re gonna have to tell them they’re going to know soon

You and the guy start trying to fall in love and maybe you’ll have a future with this guy ?

Coming from a religious family myself, I just flat out told my family when I was pregnant. Just tell them. If they don’t like it, oh well. They can kick rocks.

Just tell them God doesn’t make mistakes and all babies are gifts … as I’ve heard so much in the past several months :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m from a extremely Christian family too. I know this feeling all too well. They will notice eventually so …rip off the bandaid and just tell them. Will they scold you? Sure. This guy is at least stepping up to the plate. I don’t have that.

If you’re going to keep baby of course you have to tell them and yeah well either way you got to tell them cuz they’re going to notice but if you and the sky do not want to be in a relationship or you want to wait and get to know each other whatever if he’s ready to step up the plate that’s great you don’t have to be married to him or committed to him as long as he’s going to be there for the baby that’s what’s important

That was supposed to say guy but when I’m talking into my phone it comes off with weird stuff yeah you’re wrong I’m assuming so yeah you’re going to have to tell them that everything else is up to you and the father do not go into a relationship that you don’t want he’s willing to be there that’s what’s important he’s willing to be a father that’s fantastic

Tell them it was immaculate conception :joy::joy: Seriously, though. It’s 2022. And it’s not like this is the first time this has ever happened :roll_eyes:

I say rip it right off like a Bandaid I’m sure your family will be surprised but happy in the long run. And there is no telling what will happen with you and him in the long run. It’s likely you may fall for each other.

Your life, they either love and accept the situation or they can stay away. You’re a grown woman and he seems to be a decent guy, you guys figure this out how ever works best for you both

We have a forgiving God. Children are a gift from God. Trust God’s plan. Be straight with them. The shock will wear off. They are going to be grandparents.

2 Likes

Tell them how god knew best and all life is precious. I mean that’s what they been saying over and over for months now. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

As Christians they should accept and love you exactly the way you are.

1 Like

You are grown and it’s 2022. Many many babies are born out of wedlock to parents that co-parent beautifully. Tell your parents you understand their disappointment however it’s your decision and this is how you have decided to move forward.

2 Likes

Just tell them exactly what you said here. If they’re good people they won’t judge and they’ll be there for you. I hope they’re excited and happy for you that you have a person who has stepped up to co-parent and be there for your child❤️

1 Like

If they are truly Christian, they will forgive you….:face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Just tell them they might be bad and upset cause they want what’s best for you OK and will worry but trust me it happened to me at 17. I took antibiotics and I didn’t know it cancles out birth control. Well. Told my family and yes I heard it all and took it all in for a while cause I understood. Well they seriously were my biggest supporters and if the believe in God then God put this baby here for a reason period!!!

1 Like

Tell them your the Virgin Mary reborn. They might believe that if there real Christians. Give it a go .

2 Likes

It’s amazing that you guys are on the same page and that you’ve got this. They can either accept it and be a part of your lives or not.

1 Like

You have to tell them that you are pregnant but you don’t have to explain how it came about. If they press you for details then just tell them that you did ivf with a good friend who was also single but wanted to be a dad :tipping_hand_woman:

1 Like

And see this right here is just wrong. U say they’re Christians, yet are so afraid to tell them something because of their potential reaction…but a TRUE Christian wouldn’t judge u. 1 would also hope that being ur family they’d want to be there for u with support & love. Unfortunately, there’s just too many fake Christians & shitty family members out there. Again tho…if they are real about their faith, they’ll see this as God’s plan & welcome that little one with tons of love. Id try not to worry too much tho. However they react, it could very well change once babe is born. I do wish u the very best & hope ur family is supportive.

Exactly how you just told us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You’re worried about your CHRISTIAN family JUDGING you? They’re not as Christian as you think if you’re this concerned about it.

6 Likes

You tell them with your mouth and words. It’s 2022 . And plus aren’t Christians ment to accept those for who they are?.

3 Likes

cash making online home based job to earns extra $500 every single day. start getting paid every week last week i have made $4765 and i gave this job just 2 hrs from my whole busy day. so easy and simple work to do. if you know how to run FB then you can do this job. Details here.

https://jobznet166.pages.dev/

Just be an adult about it? Their opinions are going to hurt. But if they really love you they would care for you still. It’s your life babe. And now the baby’s life, so yay co parenting with your bestie? You should make some inside jokes for future interactions

1 Like

You are grown ur family will adjust give them a little time

Just be honest, you’re an adult.

They don’t even need to know that you’re pregnant because a one night stand, that’s truly no one’s business. I would say you got pregnant and are coparenting and end of story.

2 Likes

They should be able to accept it and forgive you if they are Christians they know they are not God to judge you , u sound very afraid to tell em, what kind of Christians are they :thinking:

2 Likes

Let them know and Diana is right if they are Christians they will accept.

It’s none of their business. :woman_shrugging:t5:

A true Christian would forgive you and help you. Just tell them the truth and don’t feel ashamed for having a baby out of wedlock. God has blessed you in becoming pregnant and in making you a mother. Your child is a blessing no matter what.

2 Likes

Just tell them, that’s awesome the dad’s stepping up. You got support, it happens.

3 Likes

These comments tho!! Obviously not a lot of experience with devout religious folks! Op you are just gonna have to stick it up and let it all out! That’s literally the only way! If your parents are the types to cut ties or shun you then just be prepared mentally and financially for that! If you’re not prepared take the first few months you’re not showing signs to get prepared! My family is similar in their beliefs but there’s been a few ooopsies in our family and not one of them didn’t accept them openly and lovingly! Good luck :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Do just what you did to say it on fb with your family such is life good luck

Christians understand and forgive

3 Likes

Own it!! And honor your process. Screw anyone who passed judgment.

2 Likes

Just tell them your having a baby with the babies father. He is quite a hands on dad. He is also looking forward to the surprise baby. I take it your an adult and have a job. I would definitely have your own place. Congratulations

1 Like

Just be honest. It sets the tone for the rest of yours and your child’s future.

If they are Christian then they will know that every baby is a blessing and God picks everybody’s Mom and Dad.

1 Like

Just tell them, blurt it out n let the chips where they.

A Christian should be thankful that you chose life no matter how that life was conceived. 

2 Likes

Just be honest, even if they get mad, they will come around. Honesty is the best policy

1 Like

Be up front and honest, if they truly are good Christians then there should be love and understanding and see this child as a gift.

Say guess what I got a little miracle a bjj oh easing from god. That will be here in 9 months. And smile really big

1 Like

No Christian is perfect, so they aren’t either. They will forgive you so they can be forgiven too.

2 Likes

If you’re grown enuf to be out at bars and giving it up to strangers, you’re grown enuf to lay the truth out to your family

2 Likes

Your mistake is worrying about what ANYONE thinks of YOUR life and YOUR choices.

Take OWNERSHIP of your life and tell them what YOU want to, WHEN you want to- and most IMPORTANTLY, HOW you want to.

Say your peace with CONVICTION (stand your ground) and they will just deal with the news however they will. And you will go on with life how you decide to.

Best wishes and congrats on the upcoming blessing. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Tell them… anyone who truly loves you will support you

1 Like

i got pregnant at a young age, so i can kinda relate…
The enemy wants you to feel ashamed and less than for carrying a child, but after all children are a BLESSING. The father should be there to parent their child and nurture them a way they need their father to. Mistakes happen but don’t let them (your family) get to you.
It’s scary to confront them, but just tell them flat out that you’re expecting and not really ready to handle the details atm - respectfully

2 Likes

Introduce him as your friend. You’re not lying… Then eventually let them know you’re pregnant. You’re not lying nor do you need to say, “One night stand.” You’re in a situation and that’s just life. You’re handling it very well. If they can’t support that, then they’re really not very Christian are they???

8 Likes

Tell them God blessed you with another baby

It’s a virgin pregnancy, what a miracle!! :pray::pray:

5 Likes

If they are true Christians they will not judge…and support your decision. They may not like it but they will accept it.

2 Likes

Tell them you repent of the sin, and ask God’s forgiveness as you accept the consequences of what you participated in. Tell them He has put it on your heart that this will be a blessing grown out of your mistake and He wants you to be connected with your friend, though He doesn’t intend for you to be partners in life…
Stress that you trust His timing and His will in this, and that you have humbled yourself before Him and you feel His love has washed you clean so that you can raise this child in Christ’s name and teach the love of God and the gospel.
(Obviously, this is most effective if it’s a sincerely held belief.)

6 Likes

Just tell them.Its your life.They can accept it or not.Live your life.

1 Like

We are human and we ALL make mistakes.
If you feel like you can’t sit down with them.
Write your mum a letter.
Xox praying for you hun.
Your not alone
God is with you.
He’s got your back xox

I would just do a cute little sign that says “Surpise! I’m pregnant……welcome to the 21st century!”

9 Likes

You just tell them. If you’re family is Christ following and believe in forgiveness, grace and mercy you’re going to be just fine.
All Gods babies/children are blessings. You’re going to be just fine. We parents get disappointed but get over it.
Prayers to you.

1 Like

You don’t know him. But had unprotected sex with him? It’s all good that the guy wants to be in the childs life.

As for your parents. Hopefully they will be supportive. But be prepared for some lengthy conversations. The most important thing right now is to make sure your baby arrives healthy. So get yourself ready…you’re gonna be a mom before you know it.

You don’t have to tell people details. I’m pregnant. If they say by who tell them the father is not involved so it doesn’t matter.

Just like that. If they’re not willing to accept, move on. Not easy, but necessary for sanity

1 Like

Hello👋 The most successful plan of life is investment, I don’t only depend on monthly income. Coming across Mr. Joshua Bunker was a blessing to me, because it was difficult to find someone reliable and trustworthy as him. All he cares about is trying all his possible best to enable you achieve all your set out goals. My financial breakthrough came through from his good work. I appreciate you Mr. Joshua Bunker. Click on the link below to get started.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Baby was meant to be. Be honest.

1 Like

Been there. It’s hard but just be honest. It is what it is. They’ll get over it.

Forgiveness is everything God should only judge!

Maybe see if things can really work for y’all and for that baby. That baby deserves its mom and dad. You may say just friends and that’s it, but obviously you slept with the man, so he must not be that bad of a guy. Give him a chance.

5 Likes

It’s not about what they think it’s what God thinks that matters. You’ll be great parents. Just tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may you deserve to be happy with your new baby not concerned about your overly judgemental family. And yes, I’m a Christian too.

5 Likes

As soon as you tell them it will get better & allow them time to accept the fact that the pregnancy is your journey…

You don’t owe them any type of explanation, they can either support you or beat feet, religion shouldn’t matter nor should it be forced onto people. It’s your body and it’s not like you need anyone else’s permission to do anything with it.

8 Likes

You said he’s a really good guy but you don’t really know him. that’s funny

I’d tell them you woke up one morning and boom you were pregnant! If they say you’re not not being honest, tell them Mary did it, why would you be any different? Then leave it at an move on. You don’t owe anyone an explanation. Sometimes keeping details to ourselves is the best thing we can do for our own peace of mind. Best of luck :heart:

2 Likes

Tell them your a saint and you don’t know how you got pregnant its a miracle! Jk lol but for real what are they going to shaun you or something?

I think you’re going to be just fine

1 Like

Be honest and pray too. I would bet once they get over it they will rally around and support you❤️

Tell them that you got drunk and eye candy came along. Alcohol makes things heat up, with the body and so you both ( with complete abandon ) had sex. Your pregnant now. He is in the picture with the baby, for the moment. But that’s not a sign that he will always be hanging around.

You are not the first and you wont be the last.it happens.sounds like hes a good daddy.you got.lucky

2 Likes

If you’re old enough to be in bars you’re old enough to live your life regardless of their opinions… heavy Christians always act like they are gonna freak until it happens in their family and then they get over it. They will push yall to get married for the sake of not embarrassing them at church but they’ll get it over it or they won’t

5 Likes

It is none of their business. I even had a pastor who said what you do in your bedroom is none of my business and what i do in my bedroom is none of your business. But youknow weha e had sex at least three times, ha ha. (They had three children)
I would go with mom, dad etc. If they ask how actually start with basic sex ed
Penis vagina the whole thing. That should atop them

All babies are planned by God!! That baby was conceived for a reason from God!!! If they are good servants of the Lord they should know that!!! Children are the closets thing to the God almighty!!

4 Likes

You inspired me during a difficult times when I needed words of encouragement! You help me put an end to financial myisery in my generation with your smart options in crypto currency investment ,it means a lot to me. I’m grateful

I’m happy that I didn’t ignore the opportunity to become a winner from Natasha Galina, I gave listening ears to her mentorship and got my profits without stress, I appreciate your tireless efforts :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Olgusya Girbova I’m so happy I met this kind hearted woman she is the best and legit​:heavy_check_mark: account manager I have ever seen :100::chart_with_upwards_trend::bar_chart:

I promise to share this wonderful and Awesome testimony with every soul.:writing_hand::writing_hand::writing_hand:
Thank you once more may God continue to guide, Bless and give up wisdom in all aspect of life :heart: