How can I explain to my christian family that I am pregnant from a one night stand?

Before I read any comments: I am a Christian, with that said! It shouldn’t matter what “happened”. They should support and love you.

4 Likes

If they are TRUE Christians, they will love and support you.
Tell them.
(((Hugs)))

3 Likes

Last I knew there is only one judge and jury.

Successful All thanks to you Mrs Olgusya platform sorry my testimony came late, Am so happy to be a part of your trading platform am forever grateful to you…since I started trading with you. Your platform haven’t failed me before Am so grateful for that​:pray::pray::pray:, May God continue to bless you and your family :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I want to say thank you for all your support, advice and continuous encouragement even when I was too weak to take actions, I lost hope entirely thinking I can get paid but just to my biggest surprise my Bitcoin wallet )was over flooded. What a Kind Woman you are ?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Just tell them you are pregnant. You don’t need to get into so much details of how it happen. Its your life and you will take care of that baby and all the responsibilities that goes with the baby, not them. I am a Christian, and if one of my family will tell me the same, I would just say, congrats and good luck.

perhaps your Pastor could assist you

My life has changed since I meet Mrs Olgusya Gribova a binary trade manager online, I just give a try to invest with her platform, I can’t believe my life has just change, u can invest with her she pay on time, you will also share your testimony contact Redirecting... on the name below.:point_down:
‪Olgusya.Gribova301

U don’t have to say it was a one night stand. U can say that ur pregnant by a friend and even though the 2 of u don’t want to be in a romantic relationship together, y’all are on the same page about co parenting.

Thank you Olgusya, you are legit your company is the best my dreams come true