How can I get my ex and boyfriend to meet?

Unless you have kids, why would you want them to meet? If kids are involved, soon.

If kids are involved then ok but if not don’t worry about it now if kids r take to a mutual open space and have them meet and talk things over

Unless you have kids with your ex there is no reason for them to meet

I hope kids are involved cause if not, WHY would you want them to meet?! There is no reason too if that’s not the case.

The only reason for them to meet is if children are involved. If not, let it go.

Why would you want them to? Just curious

Why do they need to meet?

1 Like

Are kids involved? If so just have him be there at pick up/drop off.

If you guys got kids meet at the park or something. If no kids dont have then meet

1 Like

Unless you have a child with ex… You don’t that simple. Lmao

Why should that be important?

Why do they have to meet?

why do they need too?

Why do they have to meet in the first place?

Why would you want them to meet? You want a 3 way or something?

Why do you want them to meet?

Take them both to your next or first therapy appointment.

5 Likes

It’s really your decision. If you and the ex get along and there is kids involved than yes they should meet. Nothing better for a child is seeing their parents being civil with each and able to get along with the other parents spouse is golden for that child. My sons dad and my husband get along great. They help each other work on cars and stuff.

Communicate with both parties and than plan a family bbq. Obviously this works with people who get along. If not, don’t press the issue.

I would let ktbhappen naturally. Its gonna be weird if your forcing it. If a issue arises then force it but only to put the dads minds at ease.

This is a mom page so I would most certainly assume there’s a child involved

1 Like

Ex’s are called ex’s for a reason.

2 Likes

Just leave it alone. Move on. There is a reason he is an ex.

If there is kids involved, they need to meet. Otherwise no reason

There Isn’t Any Way For Them To Meet! Why Would You Want Them To Meet??? DUH???

I’m confused? What’s the situation behind this? Is there kids involved? I have so many questions

WHY!!!
Why should your ex be interested in your love life?
If your ex hasnt asked questions then leave it. There is no reason for them to meet. Sounds like you have issues and are still interested in ex.
Even if you have kids together there is still no reason for a ex to question your love life.
Your ex has moved on, its time for you to move on.

:eyes::eyes::eyes: why would you want that?

1 Like

Ummmm WHY?!?!
unless you have children with your ex.

Apparently your ex moved on and so should you!

Yeah I don’t get why they even need to meet either.

That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard of.

Ummm… why?

Unless there’s kids involved that’s totally unnecessary! Lol.

y would they have to meet less u have kids together

No need to unless you share kids.

Maybe your ex don’t give a crap! Maybe that’s why he’s your ex! Js!

Doesn’t sound too “ex” does it?

And you want to do this why!

Unfollow because what’s the point of this pointlessness

What did I just read?

1 Like

Throw a dinner party?! Wtf.

Ummm why would you want them to meet

Only if kids are involved…otherwise NO

Seriously…is that a problem now?

Why are all you ladies so ugh it’s a moms group right so I’m pretty sure kids are involved and maybe you should either give her some encouragement, advice or some positivity or shut the hell up damn. Ugly ass women here

Remember the name of the page, guys… Dearly MOMS. So she wants the boyfriend and the father of her child to meet so that the father of her child is okay with her serious relationship and her having their child around her new boyfriend. It’s actually very respectable.

Unless you have children with your ex (obviously) there is no need for them to meet.

1 Like

Why the hell do your current boyfriend want to meet your ex? Your ex is your ex. Why do you want it? If I were your current boyfriend and you wanted me to meet your ex, the relationship would end immediately. You cannot have both and being 2nd is not acceptable in a relationship.

WHY do you want them to meet? There’s gotta be more background to this. You and your ex got kids together? Y’all share a dog or something? This not adding up. 1+1=3. You doing too much.

Why are you confiding in your ex? If you continue to do so, your current boyfriend will be on your ex list.

Why do they need to meet? Im confused

Why would you want them to meet

1 Like

Why would they need to meet?

Ask him to come over for dinner to meet

Unless you and your ex have kids… why? Lll

Why would you want them to meet??

1 Like

Wait, why are you still talking to your ex? :flushed:

Why do you want them to meet??

WHY in the world would you want them to meet? That’s just weird!!!

Why do you need them to meet?

Why do they need to meet to begin with?

Why do you want them to meet?

Is ur ex the father of one of ur kids?

They don’t need to meet!!! He is your ex

2 Likes

Why would you want them to meet?

1 Like

We need more deets I do anyways lol

1 Like

Why would you want them to meet don’t make since…

1 Like

He’s your ex move on

Sounds like a 3some in the making

Kirsten Diem some of these comments are absolutely insane or maybe we are just a very very strange coparents lol

1 Like

Dumbasss broads… smh

Why would you want to?

For christ sakes guys… shes writing to a Dearly Moms page… of course they have children.:woman_facepalming: and yes her ex has every right to meet the guy who is spending time with his children. Its called having respect for the other parent…

26 Likes

If he cares he will ask to me him. He clearly doesn’t care. Do you still have feelings for your ex or will your bf be helping with pick up and drop off?

Seems odd you just want them to
Meet if there’s a child involved there’s tons of way you could of done this .
Did you ever just call the ex
And say xyz obviously the ex doesn’t care!

I’m sat here thinking why would your bf and your ex have to meet, bare in mind I’m a mother of 3. It took coming the comments and seeing all the “if there’s kids involved” to realise that there is a valid reason for them to meet. Pretty sure my ex just popped round one day to borrow something whilst my bf was here and that’s how they met but my co-parenting relationship with him is amazing so it wasn’t a big thing

He’s your ex, unless there are kids involved leave him alone. It makes me wonder why you are so obsessed with them meeting. Most guys don’t want to meet their girlfriends exes either. You need to let your ex go and move on with your life, the exception is that there are kids involved.

33 Likes

I can understand this if there are children involved. Especially if your new partner is going to be spending time with the kids you and your ex share. If that’s the case I wouldn’t force it but let it happen in it’s own time. Prep the new love by letting them know you co-parent and there will be times you all do things together for the kids. Once the new one understands and accepts let the ex know that you respect them as a parent and if he ever wants to meet the new person spending time with the kids it’s ok.

Ummmm… why would you want them to meet?! Seems odd. Is there a child involved? And why would your ex care if you’re in a serious relationship or not?! Is this a joke or what?! :flushed::rofl::joy:
#weirdrelationships

9 Likes

If it’s because children are involved, tell your EX to call your boyfriend and say " I’m ( children’s names ) dad and I’d like to get to know the guy who’s going to be in their lives what say we meet and talk over a beer or coffee, or lunch ?

1 Like

If there is kids involved its called coparenting…especially if they play sports or other extracurricular activities

5 Likes

… I mean do you and your ex have kids together? This is kind of an odd question with allot of details missing.

7 Likes

If kids aren’t involved they DONT need to meet. Plain and simple. If there’s a child than yeah, they need to meet co-parent. But since you didn’t mention ANYTHING about kids we’re gonna assume there are none. So it sounds like you’re just starting trouble or obsessed with your Ex. In that case leave him alone.

Are you hoping for a threesome ?? Geez, unless you’ve got kids with the ex, what exactly would you hope to gain?

1 Like

I feel like we need more information to answer this question properly…

11 Likes

Tell him you’d like for them to meet… if it’s something you want, don’t leave it up to him to be the one to ask.

I agree with everyone else. Unless if kids are involved your ex should not be meeting your bf unless you’ve been hanging out with him and your bf is being suspicious.

Unless there are children there’s really no reason to have them meet. If there are kids then you ask the father if he would like to meet the boyfriend since he will be around their children.

He might just not be into threesomes :woman_shrugging:t6::rofl:

Even if a child is involved, they will ask one day to meet, or they wont. Its up to them. If they do t want to then they dont really need to

11 Likes

More information please unless kids are involved move on. If anyone was your new male/female ex most people don’t want to me meet. If I was your new boyfriend ect… I dump you.

What’s the reason for them to meet? If you have kids together it makes sense otherwise why would he want to meet your new boyfriend?

3 Likes

Don’t worry about it, sounds like things are going fine. If the dad was worried he would have already made the introduction. It will happen when it needs too.

1 Like

Still in love with the ex and trying to make him jealous? If there were kids involved they would have met already.

1 Like

Some concise details missing. Rephrase then I’ll answer

Unless you have children why would you even want them too???:disappointed: