How can I get over what I saw on my Fiances phone?

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I feel so privileged to work with an expert like you sir. I also want to say a big thank you to your company for it’s transparency which is rare to find in organizations today. I must admit that I had doubts at first but after I got paid, I felt it necessary to share with the public and also let them know that you truly can be trusted. Redirecting...

Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person like you. Mr. Joshua Bunker!! Thanks for guiding me on crypto trading, you are the best to recommend when it comes to crypto trading Redirecting...

start going to a gym ASAP

6 Likes

That’s your fault for being nosy! You don’t trust him are you wouldn’t be looking at his phone! Why would you marry someone that for one you don’t trust for another don’t please you enough? All that along with other things I’m sure will only cause more issues down the line.

1 Like

Maybe he needs to talk to a DR about why hes no longer in the mood.
It could be a hormonal or emotional issue.
I’d support him, until i cant

1 Like

I have a hard time believing he didn’t know they were still on there. They way people go through phones these days…. Has he had the same phone the whole time y’all been together? How long have you been together?

But other than that my concern would be why his drive is low.

Also, he may not want to do those things with his “wife.” That he did with random girls or whatever.
I know my husband has made comments about not being able to be nasty, dirty, etc In bed with me because it’s Derogatory and he doesn’t wanna see his “wife” that way. Even tho we use to do those things in the past.
Idk I pray things get better for you. And the images lighten. I would never be able to forget it. I can always forgive it. But never forget. Also maybe both of you would do some good getting some exercise in? I know it helps with men and woman’s hormones.
Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

It was a different time and before you. I suggest on worming on your intimacy. Not in a sexual way. Making each other laugh doing thoughtful stuff. Sometimes spending a actual quality time can change a lot

The bit that gets me
His going to try in your sex life

Run

Men know exactly what is on there phone and they know exactly what there doing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

If you saw anything you liked while watching those videos feel free to act them out in real life, after all it’s only kinky the first time.

1 Like

It was before you so it shouldn’t matter and have him see a dr about his low sex drive

Good thing you looked!! Now you know that he can’t be trusted!! Find someone who respects you

2 Likes

He’s cheating. Don’t walk away…run

1 Like

You should have talked to him about how you were feeling. Now you have to cope with what you saw when you shouldn’t have been snooping. You can’t unring a bell so you have to deal with it and not make it his problem. If you don’t trust him that’s a different issue.

Remember he’s with you .

He didn’t know sounds like a lie.

1 Like

So many are getting touched financially through bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, take this opportunity now and be self independent. I’m so greatful to Mrs lisa jennifer and her team, they help me to set up my trade now am earning good profit without loss. If interested Contact her via

Tell him to go to the doctor and get his testosterone levels tested.

I’m not buying that he forgot they were on there!

4 Likes

It sounds like he’s been pleasuring himself and neglecting your needs. Hold off the wedding until you get couples and individual counseling then decide from there.

1 Like

You just have to remember that was before you, and move on. I would think if he still wanted to be with them he would be