How can I go about getting a DNA test if the other party refuses?

Take him to court.The judge will order it.

4 Likes

If he doesn’t wanna take the steps then have him sign away his rights.

Go to court. Judge will order it to be done

1 Like

Child support should be able to get a court order

2 Likes

Just go give child support all the info and his social sec number they will order the DNA test …you can also go get tanf first till support starts up …I live in VA …

1 Like

If you go through child support they will make other party take one that is ga I don’t no your location

Contact your local child support enforcement agency

1 Like

Court will order it and if he doesn’t show up they will name him father by default.

Get it court ordered.

1 Like

Court ordered. Problem solved.

Keep in mind, that even if they do get his DNA and it matches, he can ask to terminate his rights and you’ll still be without support if it’s allowed.

I personally let him go when he fought to not be in my daughters life even after taking him to court. Now he’s 60k behind and they do nothing about it so just because you take him and establish the support does not mean you’ll get it.
It was a senseless waste of time and energy that caused a lot of stress and upset when it was All said and done

2 Likes

Hopefully you aren’t in Carroll County, Maryland. It doesn’t matter if you have a court order and they are in contempt, the court system does NOTHING about it. These “men”/sperm donors brought these kids into the world and bear no responsibility for them and are not required to by the worthless court system. They should pay up or GO TO JAIL!!!

Where I live when u file for CS they ask the other party if they want a Dna test if he says no then they assume the child is his if he says yes them he pays like 50$ and they have to go to there clinic and have one done

Give his information to child support. If you file for help from state he’ll have to prove he isn’t the father if they do a default judgement in order to get off it. If he does DNA you’ll have proof.

Go to court they’ll order it. If he refuses to test they’ll either force him or deem him the father go forward with child support.

3 Likes

Have it court ordered

1 Like

Contact CPS or DHR. They will court order a paternity test

Petition the court in your county for DNA test and go from there.

File for support they will do it.

1 Like

Court order, but he could also terminate his rights resulting in the same outcome.

1 Like

Be around him and try to get cigarette butt- glass or bottle he has drank from—- but wrap it up as nut to ruin the dna

I don’t know what State you’re in but take it to Court. Court will Order him to take one and if he doesn’t he will be Named Father by Default. You can also go to the Child Support Office and if you have all the Info on him they can Order a Test also.

They will force them to take them… court wise. You don’t really have a choice

1 Like

Give his information to child support and they will make him do the paternity test for you and make him start paying. That way your child can get the health insurance too.

1 Like

It’s called taken his ass to court for child support & then the judge can order the DNA testing.
Now as for getting any money out of him…that could be a different story

Child support office will take care if it. You don’t need to do anything but file and let them handle the DNA test. But good luck either way it takes way to damn long.

How about sign up Medicaid? State will go after loser

Court order will help

File!! They will get him eventually

File for child support against him the government will make him test

1 Like

File for child support through the courts

The child support office will order it. If he doesn’t comply to a court ordered paternity test then he will have a warrant for his arrest.

If you go for child support they will make him to one to prove the child is indeed his.

Depending on the state, for Md it is social services and others have different names depending on state

Just file threw court for full custody and child support then child support will court order DNA test he will be required by law or face serious charges

2 Likes

File for child support and they will subpoena him

1 Like

File for child support. He will be court ordered to do a DNA test, automatically

2 Likes

File for child support & the court will make them

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the courts can order him to take one

Take him to court.
Honestly if he runs from the court give up. It’s not worth the fight.

Go through the courts, once they order it, he won’t be able to refuse

File for it with the court.
Speak to a lawyer bc each state has a different process.
And expect to play for it.
That’s said, is it worth all this?
You can’t make him want a child.
You’d be less stressed if you simply file all legal custody paperwork and let him walk away.

put his name on the birth certificate!

Is his name on birth certificate? If so, he’s legally bound to the child. Doesnt have to be his biological child.

1 Like

is he on the birth cert? if not only option is court

Contact your state’s DHS or Child Support Enforcement office. They will have you fill out paperwork, and go from there. Get it started on paper with them as soon as possible; it can be a long process. Best of luck!

3 Likes

If he doesn’t comply he will be named the father by default and he will have to pay child support

3 Likes

Attorney General office

Just go file for child support through the courts

1 Like

Contact dhs and go through them. They can get the courts involved & if he still refuses the judge can deem him the father and order him to pay child support and that makes it where they can withhold his tax refund to pay back pay.

2 Likes

If you file through child support recovery they require a DNA test. They’ll order it before making him pay! If he refuses he will be obligated regardless. Good luck.

2 Likes

If he doesn’t don’t force him. Might be for the best in the long run. Just don’t let him back into you or your baby’s life if he’s a runner .

2 Likes

The court will make him take a DNA test.

4 Likes

The amount of CS you’ll end up with probably isn’t worth all the stress now… let it go, chick!

2 Likes

Have it court ordered

1 Like

It can be state ordered through Dept of Children and Family services but you’ll be lucky to get it unless he has a steady job the state can garnish his pay from…

The court will make him take a dna test

state/courts can mandate it.

File through the child support office and he’ll either have to do a DNA test or refuse and pay anyway

4 Likes

You shouldn’t need a DNA test to start child support…the office should ask you and him when they contact him if you want one.

1 Like

You just file child support. If he doesn’t do the test, he’s father by default.

5 Likes

Child support is the option to go

Court order. They will make him take one.

2 Likes

you apply for child support and the child support office will have him take one if he refuses he pays support anyways

7 Likes

Get there straw they just drank out of, instant DNA

1 Like

Name him when you file and the courts will make him prove he’s not related to fight it

3 Likes

Take him to court. The courts will order him to get a DNA test AND make him pay for it! Then when it comes back the child is his the courts will order him to pay CS! NOT his choice!

7 Likes

They can court order it.

Court can make him get a DNA test and or if the won’t do it for them they can put him on child support without it

File for child support and the court will make him take one if he is in denial

Contact your local child support office to start the process. They will issue a court order for a DNA test.

1 Like

Go to SS or hire a lawyer they will force him to submit to one

Go to court and have them issue an order.

1 Like

Get a court ordered dna test they’ll make him take the test

1 Like

Set up a child support case on him. They will ask him to appear for a DNA test but if he doesn’t appear, he will be assumed the father and hold him responsible

8 Likes

Best option is apply for state assistance and let the government do the work for you. They won’t hesitate to hold his loser ass accountable.

Go to court they will court order it

1 Like

Go to court they will court order it

1 Like

Here child support enforcing will make him do the DNA. Contact your state child support office

2 Likes

File a paternity suit with the courtsr

1 Like

The Human Services will get a court order for you and you won’t have to pay for it

Once you get a DNA your leaving that kid open to exposure to this so called father, choice is yours now but I’m in the same boat, happy for you to pm me

1 Like

If you file for child support and give them his name the state should subpoena him. All states are different.

1 Like

Start the process. He will have to prove he isnt

1 Like

Open a child support case with DHS and let them know what’s going on, they’ll be able to help you with any other further assistance and they’ll be able to help you get DNA testing done also.

2 Likes

Next time you see him pull out his hair take it to a private lab.

2 Likes

Child Support Enforcement will force a DNA test to determine the fatherhood.

5 Likes

You can get a court order for him to do one

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18830 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://highincomejob166.pages.dev/

Domestic Relations will try to set up the DNA test if he doesn’t show up after a couple notices. He will automatically be assumed the father.

4 Likes

Get from his parent or siblings for mitracondrial

1 Like

Go file for child support he will have to prove he’s not the father! They’ll get his DNA

5 Likes

I think if you take him to court for support, they can order a DNA test to prove paternity. Or disprove it as he will probably try to do.

2 Likes

A court can order a dna test for child support!

1 Like

Child support/job & family services can set up a dna test. If he doesn’t show they’ll determine him as the father & you can proceed to put him on child support. Maybe get an attorney & summons him to court :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Go through child support they’ll order him to take it through the court at his own expense

1 Like

File for child support and once he is served and you have a court date it is up to him to appear to contest the child support if he believes he’s not the father because he’s the one contesting it he will be responsible for a DNA test however if he does not want to take a DNA test or if he doesn’t show up he will be found the father by default and his child support will be assumed as working a full-time minimal wage job unless he can prove otherwise 

2 Likes

Child support enforcement will make him. Open up a case with them to start collecting.

1 Like

My daughters father demanded a DNA test (we both knew very well it was his child) then refused to show up to do his swab for over 2 years. He eventually did it but took him forever and nothing was done about it.

1 Like

I might be the exception. But why are you going to force him to pay child support. Cut your loss. Deny him any rights and raise this child yourself. You cant force someone to be a Dad. And its unfair to your child.
On an aside. Women keep saying my body my choice and the man has no choice in wanting their child. Seems hypocritical to force them if they dont.

8 Likes