How can I increase my sex drive?

Hi! I’ve been with my boyfriend for ten years; we have a child together, she’s 2, long story short, I have absolutely no sex drive, I have no clue what to do about it. He does and tries every single day to be intimate with me, but I just have no interest. He’s the best dad ever, and he deserves the world. I need advice on how to fix this; Everything else is amazing in our relationship. This is all my fault; I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Please any advice! Thank you!

Hello so im not sure how you feel about superstison but sounds to me like wow should see someone who does witchcraft/physcic who can read your cards etc future/past you may have an enemy who put a spell on you and has made you not want to be intimate with your husband maybe somone jealous who envys your life look into it … Its happend to me …

In my experience(I’m 52) I married my high school sweetheart. I too thought I didn’t have a sex drive. But when I was finally honest with myself it’s because I wasn’t attracted to my husband. He was a wonderful man and a great provider. We Did not have kids…we didn’t want them. Fast forward to the divorce and then the dating scene… I was with someone for 5 years and I found out I really did have a sex drive. You just absolutely have to be attracted physically to your spouse. Even though he has great qualities and you might love him and think he’s a handsome man, doesn’t mean that you’re physically attracted to him. Maybe do some deep soul searching!