How can I tell my SO I am pregnant when he isn't ready?

Just tell him and tell him if he doesn’t want the baby then you and the other two kids are gone and that you’ll raise the three kids on your own it’s up to him it’s his decision just like this your decision on if you have the baby or not it’s your body not his

She is standing by him and his struggles, it should go both ways. A baby is on the way, she didn’t get there alone. Why is she getting the blame on this? Things happens, step up or step out. Sounds like she is the supper system for all things anyway. So you really don’t need him to move forward in wanting this baby.

I got pregnant when my 2nd child was 4 months old. I was terrified to tell my SO because we were not in the best place financially. But i decided to tell him and he was extrememly supportive about it, when i completely expected his response to be different. We talked for a long time about what we would do and we got through it. I would just tell him and if hes not supportive talk through it and give him your options and what you want. Everything happens for a reason. God has a plan for you. Congrats on your pregancy and good luck.

It’s going to be ok no matter what. Sending you hugs momma