How can I tell my SO I am pregnant when he isn't ready?

Tell him but I hate to be doom and gloom when I say be prepared to do it alone.

These comments! Oh my goodness. He may not have wanted one but he sure wanted to have sex! Seriously, that’s a chance you take every single time you have sex, whether protected or not. She didn’t force him to have sex. He needs to grow up and be a father to the baby he helped create.

10 Likes

take his feelings and his life right now into consideration not just yourself. you cannot expect a recovering addict to be happy about something they did not want thats selfish asf. you just hiding the information from him could cause him to relapse. be grateful that he is recovering and even there for you and your other children before you go and make him feel miserable over something you had both agreed on not doing untill the future …

5 Likes

I mean yall do know what makes babies right ?? He can’t be mad he didnt take precaution and neither did you if yall didn’t want or need a baby right now can’t blame no one but yall . rip the band aid off be done with it he will be upset and get over it

4 Likes

It’s not his say whether you keep the baby or not, it’s your body your choice, is he going to be carrying a baby for 9 months? No

2 Likes

All the why weren’t you more cautious comments are so ridiculous or the why did you get pregnant ones🙄. Birth control isn’t 100% effective I’ve had three babies all born from failed birth control.

4 Likes

You are both responsible for making sure this didn’t happen. The first thing would be dealing with the legal trouble and him working on sobriety. It doesn’t say how long he has been sober? There are relapses for some people etc. To think this was the most important thing at this time is not being realistic

1 Like

Your relationship is already over. Choose your children.
Life is difficult. You don’t have an easy luxury here, but it will be a 1000x harder raising 2 actual babies, a child, and a resentful man who WILL turn childish for retaliation reasons.

2 Likes

If he didn’t use protection, then he wasn’t doing anything to prevent it. If you have to remind him that it takes 2, you’ve got bigger issues in life than just being pregnant.

4 Likes

The idea of having a baby may not have been what he wanted but the reality of it may be different … one is a hypothetical child the other is real, tell him and give him a chance to hear the news and process it… I wish the best for you!

2 Likes

Your body your choice.
As a woman and doing sex we all have to be prepared to be an independent parent. Never rely on a partner.
I wouldn’t count on him treating you well. I would personally tell him somewhere public if you can. Like a park or cafe.
You can do this but it’s defo going to be a challenge!

I had a similar experience, I just straight up said it. Sorry bro you know what happens, it’s a risk no matter how careful you are.

Ugh. These nasty ass comments from alot of you.
You do realize it takes two people to make a baby right?! Blaming her? Really??! IF HE DIDNT WANT ANYMORE BABIES HE SHOULD OF WRAPPED HIS WILLY! Simple end of discussion.
Y’all women make me ashamed.

10 Likes

It will be more of a breach of trust if you dont tell him and let him discover it as you get bigger.
I guess you could pretend you didn’t know, but that’s sort of deceiving.
It does sound to me like you want different things in life right now.

Well you need to ask yourself are you prepared to be a single mum to three with no or limited help raising them?

If he really didn’t want more kids he himself can get snipped or wrap it too. You could have been on birth control etc. Coulda woulda shoulda!!! Tell him and tell him now, then end it with “lets stay focused on our family” and you probably need to stay one step ahead now.

1 Like

There’s never a perfect time to have a child. There is always going to be something that will pop up in life. Yes, times are better then others, but it happened for a reason. My SO and I was only together for 3 MONTHS before we found out we was pregnant. It was our first time being intimate with each other. We both just got out of a tough relationships. He has a 6 and 13 year old, from previous relationship… I was beyond excited when I found out. My SO not so much at first. He was not ready. But he came around not very long after. We’re not married or engaged, but we’re already know one day we will be. We been going strong for two years. I know it’s hard to take that step and tell him but if he doesn’t come around and become happy for all of you. He’s not the one. No matter what, you have to work through what life throws at you, together. That’s what a life partner is.

You went against his wishes and now expect only positive vibes and acceptance from him. Interesting. Maybe it’s him that needs to determine the relationship is over. It’s not like you didn’t know what causes pregnancy. Not sure you’re seeing things from his point of view at all.

1 Like

He didn’t want another child right now. And now you’re pregnant. How else did you think he’d react. You must be living in a fairy tail thinking like that lmfao. He obviously with me unhappy and is probably stressed as is trying to stay sober and deal with legal shit all during a pandemic

2 Likes

As someone who has recovered from addiction, I’d be upset, too. Having ANOTHER child while being in recovery? That sounds like WAY too much pressure. Your body, your choice, obviously. I’m just saying, I understand the guys feelings and it’s very sad that you can’t be more empathetic towards him.

6 Likes

And now you have ruined his life lol

Unprotected sex leads to children, not a washer and dryer. Soooo, both of you are adults and should’ve known what was to come. You should be more responsible and he should be more careful. On top of once an addict always an addict so good luck having to raise that baby (if he goes back to drugs or whatever) on your own and having to explain to it why it’s dad is in and out of jail-hence the legal charges he is facing now. Not to be mean but let’s make better choices. Good luck on whatever you decide.

5 Likes

You already love that baby even more than him even though it’s still an egg/tiny foetus. That’s fair enough but it should have been the choice of both of you. Not one of you. Don’t expect him to look after it when it was you in the first place that chose to have it.

I’m sorry but there is always chance for relapse in addiction. Whether a year or five into recovery. It’s not her or the babies fault if he relapsed. It’s a choice. Doesn’t matter about birth control now. Ur pregnant. Be prepared for the worst but hope for the best. And I would just come out and tell him. He might surprise you. I wish you all the luck in the world. Ur both in a very hard spot.

1 Like

First off - Congratulations!
Second - He’s already made his choice. Now you will have to decide how you’re going to have this new baby. Completely on your own or on your own fighting to keep him in the baby’s life. It all depends of how much drama you want to deal with while you’re pregant and how much you’re willing to put your kids through. Good luck to you! It’s not an easy decision. (I do speak from personal experience.)

2 Likes

I can’t believe people are actually blaming her :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Why you all having a go at her!!! He put it inside her :joy::joy::joy::joy: she wouldn’t be pregnant if it wasn’t for him!!!

6 Likes

Coming from someone who’s been there, feeling alone during a pregnancy is the worst feeling in the world. I suggest just being blunt and "pulling off the bandaid " as you called it. So what if hes upset theres ways to prevent pregnancy if he truly didnt want that outcome. It takes two to tango so hes gonna have to suck it up bc it’s not all on you. Just focus on yourself and your babies as much as you may love or care for this guy the truth is relationships come and go but your children are forever. My kids “donor” was pissed and wanted me to abort but I refused. Doing it alone sucks but it’s the hardest reward I’ve ever had and it’s made our mother/child bond that much stronger. Dont let his selfishness and immaturity cloud your joy of a new baby. Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

How in the hell are y’all blaming her?! If she isn’t on birth control he should’ve wrapped his shit up or not had sex. It’s HIS fault.

3 Likes

For everyone blaming this women and say stuff like oh he wasnt ready and ur breaking his trust ect … IT TAKES 2 TO TANGO.!! u both should have used protection if that’s the case. I’m sorry but u are both to blame, I mean uve got 2 kids together already, he isn’t silly he knows what happens when u have unprotected sex :roll_eyes:.
Tell him, I’m pregnant, u helped make this baby, deal with it.

14 Likes

Tough spot. Best thing to do, is to tell him. He helped make the baby as well. Go from there. That is the first step. Whether it leads to doing it together or alone. I wish you all the best :heart:

1 Like

It’s a goodd job it’s anonymous I once posted on a social media group about being pregnant unplanned and got a lot of abuse from friends of the person I was pregnant with. He did not want a baby andd I kept my baby in the end and did it alone but. People always assume that it’s your fault. And you become pregnant on your own… Take your time, be honest and make a decision neither way is it gonna be easy for you. Best wishes

First of all if he wasn’t ready then wrap it up. It’s not always the girls problem to take precautions. He has to deal with it. The Same way you have to. There is no easy way to say I’m pregnant than just telling him or have the baby where a big brother shirt

1 Like

I don’t understand how she’s getting the blame here? Unless she has actively tricked him by saying she’s on the pill and convinced him she can’t get pregnant then it’s just as much his responsibility to make sure they don’t create a baby. Wear a condom, double check she’s taken her pill, don’t have sex etc especially if he really doesn’t want a baby right now.

Advice in regards to telling him, just tell him. It’s happened, it’s not going away, he’s going to figure it out when you start having morning sickness or get bigger.

I understand he’s going through his own toils at the minute but it takes 2 to tango

2 Likes

I’m an addict with 10yrs sobriety and your spouse just getting clean and also looking at legal issues I would of been a responsible spouse and used birth control,(that goes both ways but your ultimately in control of your body) specially knowing your spouse isn’t ready mentally/emotionally/financially and just clean. Is he looking at jail time? My husband is finishing 10yrs in prison and he wanted to wait so he could be with me through every part and miss nothing.
Honestly tell him the truth immediately, you owe him that and what happens happens. Hopefully things work out but addiction is a disease that you live with for the rest of your life and can be a daily battle, specially freshly sober. Good luck, just be honest immediately.

5 Likes

He should’ve wore a condom then​:woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:too late now. He should’ve been smarter about it if he didn’t want u pregnant. If ur happy then have the baby it’s ur choice and ur body girl.

1 Like

I just hope the baby grows up in an emotionally and physically safe home without constant drama, selfish and destructive behaviors.

5 Likes

1st what do ppl think will happen when having unprotected sex or no contraception. It needs to be both people ready not just 1 :slight_smile: things happen sometimes i guess :slight_smile:
But your pregnant you cant hide it forever. Best to just be open and honest now. Its tough giving the situations but maybe he might end up being ok with it eventually, if not then not much you can do, communicating and honesty is key. If he tells you to terminate and you do not want to you dont have to its your body. :slight_smile: i wish yous all happiness, love, health. Strength and a great recovery. You got this :muscle::star2:

2 Likes

Tell him he will getnovernit or kick rocks down the road a man should bever ask for abortion its sick an i hope u do leave him cause if he was so concerned about having kids why didnt he use protection not the child fault they dont ask to be born …good luck an prayers

1 Like

He literally doesnt want a kid. I think youre on your own here.

6 Likes

Tell him. Even though you say he isn’t ready, no one is ever “ready”. It may be a boost to help him stay on his recovery path. Good luck.

1 Like

if he doesnt want another kid then have fun with that on your own :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

lmaooo the comments acting like he’s the only one at fault :skull: birth control goes both ways yall, and u cant have half a baby. but to each their own. im never having kids they’re leaving my uterus and going in the trash​:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Having a 1yr old and being pregnant is fine. If you wanted another one then it’s better to do it now and have a couple babies running around than have to face school runs all over again in years to come. If he don’t like it it’ll be heartbreaking but you a strong independent bitch who don’t need no man. Besides… He will probably just give you more mess to clear up :wink:

2 Likes

Just woman up and tell him. No one is ever ready.

1 Like

You need to be up front and honest, if he not ready he going to do whatever and say whatever you just need to step up and make sure you and all you children will be happy and healthy at the end of that day it about the kids .

2 Likes

You feel like you’re upset that you dont have a supportive partner? Think how he feels, trying to navigate recovery and now will be told this. You are not being a supportive partner either. Read between the lines, you wanted another baby and he didnt and here you are pregnant. Yes it takes two but you made no mention of using any birth control, which I would guess if he knew that he would have used protection.
Seems to me you got what you wanted and are now mad he hasnt magically changed his mind. You heard his reaction already so there you have it, you got your way and you will probably do this on your own now. Enjoy the ride because it is a hell of a rollercoaster.

20 Likes

WTF. You’re both irresponsible. Why would you put yourself and your children into such a vulnerable position as to bring a child into this chaos. He’s newly recovered, he’s not working, your relationship is only “doing ok”, you have a one year old and he’s told you that he doesn’t want more kids. Children should not be the collateral damage to your irresponsible choices and wants. You “want” another baby is not a good reason to create a life when you can’t provide stability. You two are struggling with the ones you have. You both should have been using birth control. Sending strength to your children and hopes that your poor choices won’t create upheaval in their lives.

14 Likes

To everyone bashing this woman, it could have been a complete accident. Maybe she is on birth control, there is always that 1% chance to get pregnant. But them having this kid could make him want to stay clean, he has more of a reason to go in life just as he should for the other kids. I would just be straight up with him, he may be irritated at first, but he will come around, hopefully. Yes he is in recovery, yes it probably should have waited. But there’s a reason this kid is on its way into the world. Just be honest with the man, you can’t hide it for so long. I hope it all works out.

10 Likes

He said he didnt want another child…even with protection things can and do happen.
You need to have this conversation with him like now so he can decide what he wants to do.
Either focus on himself and get himself clean for your family
Or cut him loose so you dont lose yourself and destroy your kids trying to save him.

3 Likes

If he’s just now starting recovery,then that’s why he says he’s not ready…he’s gotta get himself together first…I’m not saying have a abortion or give for adoption because I could never do that myself…just plz make sure he has support in na or aa…I’ve been clean 6 yrs and I would still not be ready for such a life changing event…prayers for u as well as him and the baby…it will all work out,just remember he’s not developed the skills he needs yet. … support for u both I think is the answer…God bless u and your lil family and remember everything happens for a reason… hopefully in time he will adjust

He’s told you he isn’t ready :woman_shrugging:unsure why you didn’t use something if he is so adament he doesn’t want anymore right now. A child is both parents choice and responsibility so :woman_shrugging:good luck

4 Likes

Well seems like if he didn’t want a baby he would be using condoms and you on birth control. If all that was in place and your still pregnant then it’s gods plan! So rip off the bandaid he is a grown man and sex leads to children it’s a risk you take for the fun.

3 Likes

I wonder if he feels like he doesn’t have a supportive partner? I wouldn’t place a heavier weight on my husband’s shoulders just to satisfy my own wants. I feel like you both were irresponsible here tho.

8 Likes

Just Tell him, the longer you wait the less time y’all will have to work it out before the baby arrives.

No you don’t have a supportive partner. Look at what the man has been through. He needs to focus on himself and himself only right now. You should have respected what he’s had to say. Sorry not sorry.

7 Likes

Tell him ,ugh you don’t get pregnant by yourself . It takes two and he should of prevented it if he didn’t want one

1 Like

I would just tell him

Honey it takes two. Yes he might not be ready but he should’ve made sure he pulled out. If you werent on bc then maybe you should’ve been. If he didnt use a condom (which is obvious he didnt) he should have. However, being a single parent isnt that bad. I did it. He might be hurt, mad, or whatever right now… but there is 9 months ahead to prepare himself. Just bluntly tell him. That’s all you can do. It’s better to be honest with him than to hide it. Itll only make him feel more hateful about it than good. Good luck mama! Keep us updated.

1 Like

Do some special gifts to open on Xmas for him and the kids:)
With every one being excited it might make it easier for him.

Yall down here saying “he should have used protection” yet none of us know if he did or not. None of us know if she was responsible and used birth control or the female condom. It takes 2 to make a baby. It also takes 2 to be protected.
Putting on the blame on the dude is disgusting. She has a responsibility to her own body. 2 kids already. Seems he dont have a job so who supports these kids financially? Welfare? Her parents? His parents?
Birth control and condoms fail. So why have sex? This will push him over the edge.
Better tell him asap

2 Likes

You both should have been practicing birth control and he said you better not be pregnant? Its on him too, you both did this. On the other hand my sister getting pregnant with her 3rd straightened out her and her husbands life, saved their lives. And improved her older childrens lives. You’ll get through this

1 Like

Well if he wasn’t ready he would have taken the necessary precautions and you should have also… Unless he did and it’s not his? You’re selfish and now crying to us about a supportive partner. Look at you, are you supportive of his wishes?

2 Likes

Any addict knows that the first year being sober is the hardest. In recovery they learn not to make any big life choices for that year. Support your man and if it’s right it will happen later

My heart goes out to you. Its gonna be a battle. If he truly doesnt want anymore and he leaves because of the pregnacy then you know what he dont deserve you. He maybe struggling but he should know at his age that having sex is taking a risk at pregnancy (even when using protection). He maybe struggling but that’s no excuse. He made some poor choices in life obviously and hes got work to do it wont be easy but lifes not easy. Just tell him and take one step at a time. You got this. As much as my husband wasnt ready for a baby and said all the same stuff when I was pregnant with our son he later realized our son being born was a big part of his recovery and gave him a reason to actually try. I get every addicts different but hes still has responsibilities as a father and if he choices to avoid them regardless the kids reason then that’s on him.

He was ready enough to bust a nut in you :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Listen, I understand this completely. But just like it would be upsetting for him to tell you to terminate, it’s going to be upsetting for him to hear it at first.
Our third child was not supposed to happen. The condom broke and plan B failed. I’m pro choice, but it’s not something that I could personally and when my husband suggested it I said no and that was the end of that conversation. I had brought up adoption and my husband said “we can’t keep and love the first two but not this one.” And that was the end of that conversation. Our youngest will be 2 next month and we can’t remember what life was like without him. Having children (whether currently pregnant or planning to be) is not something to be taken lightly. What’s happened has happened and if he suggests something you don’t want then keep talking about your options and hopefully he’ll come around.

All these women saying why did she put more on his shoulders… IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO SISTA FRIENDS… they BOTH need support. But telling this woman its her fault and why isnt she being supportive is low. Baby is already there… already in her belly lmfao noone wants advice on how to make sure it didnt get there… babys already there.
And to the poster: my advice is to decide whether you feel he will always be an addict. No addict is every recovered but alwayssss recovering. You gotta focus on you and your babies at this point. Hes a grown man. Who makes his decisions. Give him space. Tell him youre pregnant and then tell him he can have his space to get right and if he wants to come back come back. If not then bye. Bc the baby is going to come eventually.

2 Likes

Just tell him. If he loves you, you guys will work it out. If not move on build your life with your kids and be happy for your small family. Much love and good luck

If you’re having unprotected sex, it’s not a surprise that you’re pregnant.

2 Likes

A lot of people in here saying birth control should’ve been practiced :joy: judge much?! SMH :woman_facepalming:t2: girl regardless of how this happened, you gotta tell him. Life is a roller coaster. It’s gonna be hard and scary because of not knowing how he may react, but you gotta step up strong and tell him. You got this mama. Don’t let fear hold you back. You got a wonderful blessing coming and it’s better to do it now than later. :heart:

2 Likes

yup you said it just rip off the bandaid. don’t listen to these people with the “should haves”^^ it is how it is. congratulations momma i hope this all works out in the best manner and the creator has his best plan for you. :pray::heart:

2 Likes

Would you consider adoption? There are so many wonderful childless couples out there dying for the opportunity to raise a baby and complete their family. Maybe something to think about. Adoption completed our family and I will forever be grateful to our child’s biological birth parents for allowing us this opportunity. :heart::pray:t3::heart:

I can’t believe how many people don’t know it takes 2 to make a baby :flushed:

6 Likes

Last I recall it takes 2 people to make a baby. If he isn’t ready for a baby then he should’ve taken proper precautions.

Take his situation into consideration tho and don’t be selfish. You did say he’s an addict AND facing legal trouble. Maybe he’s scared he could relapse or scared of whatever the outcome of the legal trouble could be. Good luck but think of him too. Not just yourself.

5 Likes

The amount of people saying it’s her fault it’s BOTH of there fault or do half of you not know about the birds and the bees :honeybee::woman_facepalming::flushed: this is why most women would rather not have any friends because other mums that know absolutely nothing ( and it shows) think they know absolutely everything how you can sit behind a keyboard/ phone and put this mum down for something both she and he done is absolutely vile some of you should be ashamed of yourselves :nauseated_face: if he didn’t want a baby he shouldn’t of slept with her it takes 2 it will always take 2 and then you get people saying she could have an abortion asif it’s as easy as that :flushed: I don’t get why people don’t educate themselves before commenting because I’d rather that than make myself look silly :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging: my advice go it alone girl don’t worry you won’t be on your own forever you can guarantee your child will love you for the rest of your life that can’t be guaranteed with a man :woman_shrugging: you got this momma you do it for you and the kids you already have and don’t let no other mum put you down as no one is perfect :two_hearts:

8 Likes

It takes two, you didn’t get yourself pregnant so he should’ve known it was a huge possibility of happening. Your body and it’s your choice. If you choose to go through with the pregnancy there is nothing wrong with that. You are allowed to be happy. I spent my entire second pregnancy stressed out because for the first time in my life I just had a careless night with a random guy and found out I was pregnant. We have now been together 3 yrs and have 2 boys 11 months apart together along with my 6 yr old who has a disability. I don’t think, no matter how well you plan, there is ever a right time to have a baby. My friends planned their 3rd child BOOM pandemic. I’m just saying, what ever you choose you are not wrong. Kids change lives he may not like your choice. He may leave.

1 Like

I am a firm believer that god doesn’t give you more than you can handle and that everything happens for a reason even when you can’t figure out what that reason may be. He may feel like it’s horrible timing but maybe that’s just what he needs without him even knowing it… I’d just talk to him and be honest, tell him you love him and that you guys can do this, together! He may be upset at first, maybe even mad. But remember everyone handles a stressful situation differently. Give him time to let it all sink it and adjust! Try and make it a happy time. I know you feel as though you don’t have a supportive partner but maybe right now he needs you to be supportive and make this as easy on him as you can, just for the time being!! He will come around trust me! And as for everyone saying should have used protection etc, it’s kinda too late for that and that’s not what she’s asking you. So if that’s all you have to say leave her alone ffs

4 Likes

Mama! Your body, your life! I disagree with somethings and as lot of these comments errrk me but at the end of the day. YOU and your HEART have to live with the decision YOU choose!! Your husband won’t hurt and grieve the same way you do…

2 Likes

Did he not use a condom? Were you on any kind of birth control? I don’t understand what the situation is. I know accidents happen, I’m not saying they don’t. But if couples that don’t want kids would use double protection, accidents are crazy crazy low.

I wish my husband and I could have had kids sooner. We tried for 5 years and were already in our 30s without any previous kids. At 40 with RA I can’t see myself raising a baby.

I would plan on raising this one on your own. If he’s a recovering addict and can’t handle a kid, he’ll either leave to save himself, or relapse. Why do people do this to kids? They deserve so much better.

3 Likes

He really doesn’t seem ready cause he’s trying to work on himself and I would respect that.
The stress of another baby could push him back into drugs again and would force you into being a single mother… it’s definitely a hard decision either way…
Its completely up to you .
Who knows if you used protection that shit breaks all the time.
He deserves to know and you two should work this out together.

2 Likes

Just tell him. He may not be ready or have wanted a baby right now BUT it’s here. The sooner you tell him the sooner he can start processing it. He played hide the sausage so he had to have known it could happen albeit unplanned.

1 Like

A recovering addict has A LOT of internal demons they have to battle with, honestly a baby would be the worst thing for him right now. He really needs more time to readjust to soberlife. I understand your feelings but living with an addict means you have to change the time frame for your own desires. They need time. I really suggest you join a support group to see what all I am talking about

5 Likes

Well their are things to protect from that if he didn’t prevent it also than it’s his own stupidity and have to deal with the consequences :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Just rip the band-aid off! He’ll just have to get over it.

1 Like

You need to give him the opportunity to say what he needs to say. Do not judge him on his response. His truth is his truth…and you own yours as well. Perhaps he will struggle but rise to the occasion, maybe not. If you want this baby, take responsibility for caring for it. Have you considered the millions of people who might be interested in adopting your baby? They could help pay for prenatal care and supplies. It is an option open to you. He might be more supportive if he knew you all had help. Good luck. Every life is precious.

Congratulations ! But with him being not ready and still fighting his demon, you need to step up. No complaints and be super supportive and positive. If u wanna bring a new baby to this world you really need to carry the whole family for a while until he is in the right state of mind.

4 Likes

Tell him immediately, but be prepared that there’s a good chance he will relapse and that you will be raising this baby on your own. The longer you wait, the worse the situation will get

4 Likes

All these comments defending the poor lil addict dads feelings, WOW. He knew the possibility of pregnancy everytime he laid down with you lil mama. Whys everyone jumping all over this girl, she clearly said it wasn’t on purpose :woman_facepalming: why would she try to " trap " someone that’s not gonna be there for her (more than likely)anyways​:woman_shrugging: congratulations on your new baby hunny ,ps you dont need him in your life to be a mother or happy :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Here’s my advice rip it off like a Band-Aid. That’s what I did with my husband when we found out we were pregnant and really didn’t need another child at the time.
he may get really mad and if he does ask you to terminate the pregnancy then you do what you feel is best for YOU!!
SO SORRY FOR ALL THESE HATEFUL PEOPLE BLAMING YOU

2 Likes

all these women in here, wow. so one sided and always for babies. if he explain what he would do and what he wanted before she got pregnant she should respect that. if she knew he’d ask her to terminate she should of ended the relationship or not had sex with him. he made it clear what he wanted and after he does that it’s her choice to stay or not, BUT that doesn’t excuse the fact that he still said what he wanted. so it is her problem after all, he was clear and said what he said. so I don’t see him in the wrong, he spoke up and said it if she disagreed and wanted more kids she should of found someone who wanted kids instead of forcing it on someone. It’s the same for men, if she wanted to abort and he didn’t want her to and she already said in the beginning what she’d do if she got pregnant then he should of left the relationship because they don’t view the same. Communicate goes a long way, but it doesn’t when someone isn’t actually taking into consideration what the other has said. she set herself up for this, it’s sad but true. :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

He has a choice just as much as you do when itncones to a baby. If hes not ready dont make him stay. Itll just make him resent you and the baby.

3 Likes

You have to tell him, that isn’t really an option to just keep it a secret. But you can’t be upset toward him for wanting to make the responsible decision for himself right now by not wanting another child as this point in time.

Keep your baby, and live your happiest life if that is what you want. But don’t be too hopeful that the baby’s daddy isas thrilled about it as you, but I hope you can sort it out with him :heart:

1 Like

Just rip off the band aid. This was me with my hubby I was so nervous. We didn’t know we wanted a second babe. I just blurted it to him. Took him a lil bit for it to sink in but after wards he comforted me and accepted the fact we’d have a other babe. And now that she is here I don’t know what my life woulda been like without Heer😅

Wow, y’all sure have created one big ole’ mess. Y’all kind of deserve each other. No communication, only when it benefits one party. Y’all are children playing a grown persons game. Godspeed and good luck.

12 Likes

Lots of babies are born “at the wrong time” doesn’t mean they are not loved and have good lives.

Just tell him. He may decide he wants nothing to do with the baby but that’s on him. Dont let his fear and problems bring down your joy!! My ex told me to terminate and when I refused we broke up. I now have a WONDERFUL AMAZING two year old. His dad has never been in the picture and I wouldnt change a thing!!! My son actually saved me from his dads toxicity. I wouldve never left and stayed miserable and sad.

1 Like

Tell him he should have wore a condom. Suck it up butter cup were having a baby. If he dont like it he can kick rocks. Byeeee

4 Likes

I don’t know what some of these people are sipping on because I have never seen such bad advice in my life.

Y’all are both having a baby. Set him down. Tell him you know it’s unexpected but this is what’s going on. Tell him that will you not terminate. Tell him that you will do this together.

When you are with someone, things are not just solely your responsibility or theirs. You are both responsible together. To get through everything together. It’s when one does it all that relationships fail. This addiction? It’s not just on him to get over, you are right there by his side and you help right? Give him that same chance. This group census of “be prepared to do this alone” is crap. If he loves you, he will be there. And if he doesn’t you will move on. But never try to do things of importance by yourself when your SO should be helping. A partnership is a team. And when you act like a team, you excel. When you don’t? You fail. Miserably. And honey bun, if your SO doesn’t want to be that team, you are better off. And if he does you are blessed and you should take pride in that blessing. But you have to put one foot in front of the other and move through this. The longer you wait, the harder it will get. Good luck dear!

3 Likes