How do I get away?

You need to leave him cause this is showing your son’s that they can be disrespectful to women

2 Likes

If you have no place to go, look for a women’s shelter. I am sure you want your boys to be different men.

1 Like

Stop talking and start walking…I’m done when words don’t matter anymore…

1 Like

Start saving -literally -every penny. Get. Out. Don’t wait till you’re in the hospital. Make serious plans to escape. File for child support & alimony.

1 Like

Get a divorce and a restraining order!

You definitely do not need his permission to divorce… Leave and file

Liar. Not surprising. Nothing you ever say it true… Don’t listen to this lady unless you find yourself needing advice on how to convince someone that twins she’s pregnant with the long to him when neither one of your families have twins and their bloodline. Sarah. Sweet sweet Sarah… I understand why you got the restraining order. Everything you’ve done? You should need it. Luckily, I’m already way ahead of you on this. For everyone else’s personal knowledge though, my wife here is a four-time child trafficker and abused methamphetamines the entire time she was pregnant with whoever is twins that is.

Oh m6 god thisnpisses me off more every time i read it… For clarification I want to add another comment since my last one seems to have disappeared; this drug addict adultery prone mental health posterchild here left out a LOT. Like the part where she used a corrupt head of kansas state’s bar association who is in the process of being investigated for cjild trafficking and money laundering to “persuade” a dirty Municipal court judge to violate my 1st, 4th, 5th, 10th, 13th, and 14th ammendment rights, as well as act under color of law in violation of usc 18 AND 42 Hobbs and Brady acts by way of depriving my rights under color of law. I wonder if she’s going to take this brazenly worded post down soon, considering in it she’s admitting to ACTING AGAINST FEDERAL WIRE TAP LAWS AND ENCOURAGING YOUR OTHER MEMEBERS TO DO SO AS WELL…? She left out the part where she knowingly committed perjury in two different states a total of six different times in the process, filed false police reports, defamed my character, stole property, committed literal child trafficking, literal aggravated parental kidnapping, literal mental abuse to our children, literal physical abuse to our unborn children by way of smoking methamphetamines the entirety of her pregnancy, and many many more noteworthy indiscrepancies. Mother of the Year everyone, I give you Sarah Michelle Smithy, 1218 Barnes Alva Oklahoma 73717. Feel free to mark that down in your contacts in case you would like some custom ChatterBait videos or more advice on how to be a complete garbage human being. Sarah, hell is a real thing and if the women in the prison you end up in find out what you’ve done you’ll be learning all about it a lot sooner than you think. I’m sorry about the stuff your brother did to you when you were a kid, as well as the fact that you couldn’t make a friend growing up without dropping down on your knees and yanking a zipper. It’s not my fault that your traumatized from all the incest and Drug use, but you really are just adding insult to injury by making verifiable statements that are admissible in a court of law. The only reason you’re not in prison right now is because of my leniency. I don’t see you mentioning that. Or the fact that you were planning on poisoning your mother and stealing all of her guns when the “aPoCaLyPsE” happened and everyone was “putting judge’s heads on spikes all over the highways and city limits”.

Confirmation bias is a good feeling. I’m well aware. This is mental masturbation though, and you women need to be careful what kind of advice you take from random people on the internet. On occasion they turn out to be the type of people who threatened to murder their two newborn twins, but only after threatening to abort them all the way up to their third trimester inside her rotten demonic womb. Ladies, be ladies. Not prostitutes like my ex-wife. I mean, literal prostitutes who sold their body on Craigslist for methamphetamines while pregnant. Big round of applause for this saintly gash. Hip hip, neck yourself.

Oh and ps, a bunch of your herpes meds came in the mail. Im keeping them handy for when your brother founds out you gave him something lololol ohhhh man, it hurts to think i married someone so trashy. Frankie Bloom on chaturbate if anyone feels like calling my bluff. You’ll be surprised to learn kids arent the only thing over 2’ she can make vanish…