How do I move forward without him?

Women like you and men like him are the reason females have trust issues :woman_facepalming:

10 Likes

I promise you he is lying he is trying to maintain a relationship with that woman and trying to get in the sack with you! Open your eyeballs! you can do it! Think about it, she hasn’t said a word to you… What woman talks to her friends and doesn’t tell them that she’s broke up with her boyfriend? Think about it. You’re just jumping into another situation that’s a shitshow but if you’re into that sort of thing go for it

4 Likes

Ask your supposed friend. Don’t care what this man you apparently trust says, it’s very common for the partner that is checked out of the relationship mentally to start trying to find and plan their next before actually cutting ties. HE may think they’re in the same place you and your BD are in, but she clearly doesn’t. This is all messy, and at minimum, this is still very much “the wrong time.”

1 Like

at this point your life is sitting on rock bottom . ur minds a mess and ur only putting this out there cause ur so confused at how and why ur life is so messed up and you can’t navigate those emotions.
unfortunately all the Advice is going to fall on death ears . cause a headspace this bad isn’t taking advice it’s talking what it wants to hear to justify behaviour.
sadly your more then likley going to continue on the bad relationship route and will continue with what u have going on cause it’s what u want and no one in there right mind would be in this situation right now asking these questions if they didn’t want it.
please go see a phyc and get some help.

2 Likes

Don’t entertain him 1 cuz that’s your friends man and for 2 especially if she hasn’t even told you they broke up. Do not trust him at all. It doesn’t matter the history you two have together stop using that as an excuse to try and sleep with your friends man that’s disrespectful and gross AF. How do you think your friend would feel if she found out you were going behind her back and fcking around with her man? You would be no better than your baby’s father at that point.

Moving on to your baby’s father. Stop sleeping with your baby’s father because that’s just as good as he wants. You need to get yourself together and leave. There are ways to break contract with the lease. Research the laws and regulations for your state regarding breaking contract

4 Likes

Your nuts living with a man you can not forgive but still having sex that sounds like you are not over him completely. Then carrying on with your friends boyfriend He is worse then your boyfriend because he’s carrying on with you behind his girlfriend and your girlfriends back. If she catches on she will be furious do what your going to do because you will a big mess o your hands and deserve it

Sounds like your jumping from one drama to another. Just be by yourself for a while. People are so scared just to be alone. If you can’t just be with you then how can anyone else? And stop sleeping with that man for god sakes!

3 Likes

All of this is Messy!

1 Like

You gotta cool that cooter down and worry about your kid. Next you’ll be in here asking what to do because you’re pregnant to one of them. Messy. Just messy. Do you really want a friends sloppy seconds? Awkward. There’s not a woman in here that’s gonna validate this mess.

9 Likes

Be careful girl. You are not healed. And. You didn’t break up because he didn’t get the best version of you. You broke up because you didn’t get the best version of him. DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF.

1 Like

For Christs sake :woman_facepalming:t3: what is with these questions lately :joy:

3 Likes

Don’t be that woman to throw her friend under the bus and start chatting to her husband. I’m pretty sure she meant other men and not hers…

3 Likes

This is why I don’t want a relationship !

This sounds extremely messed up. Cut you loses. Break the lease and run.

Try working on English first half of this made ZERO sense then focus on you

1 Like

Don’t s*** where you eat. That applies to many different situations and works really well here. You’re using her as a shoulder to cry on but also talking to her whatever he is? Y’all need to take a step back until things are settled. If he’s really “Mr.Right at the wrong time”, this is another wrong time and he’ll still be Mr. Right when the lease is up and you all get to move on from these previous relationships.

5 Likes

So you were talking to your friend via snap chat videos and her partner heard the conversation and contacted you and now you are flirting back and fourth with him? She hasn’t mentioned them not being together to you, but he tells you he’s in the exact same situation as you🤔 Does your friend know you are texting with her partner? This just sounds all wrong, and like a bunch of drama! I would probably stay single until I moved out and found someone that wasn’t my friends partner or ex!

12 Likes

Choose the guy that didn’t cheat

I cant tell if the posters question is how to move forward without him or if its cool to screw around with her friends significant other?
Messy messy messy.

8 Likes

Girl stop! Don’t lower yourself to that. She is your friend, that’s a no go. You don’t mess around with a friend’s ex period!!! :unamused: Stop setting yourself up for failure. Seriously you deserve better than that. Try being single, get your life together and raise your baby. Leave both of them alone.

13 Likes

That’s your friend…you just got out of a messy breakup. Take a year and figure yourself out, be a mom and do what’s best for you and your child. Talk to your girl and be there for eachother…don’t trust what he says. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I genuinely believe you need to give yourself time to heal out of you relationship before jumping into a new one you need to rebuild yourself and your trust and as for the other guy if he’s just came out a relationship too he needs to do the same if he’s worth it he won’t want you to rush into anything either give yourself time to heal and find yourself else the trust won’t be any better with a new partner xx

1 Like

You arent much of a friend if flirting with her husband. He is still married. Until they are officially divorced,you continued flirting with him is awful and you will become a side chick/homewrecker. Best thing to do is come out to her about her husband flirting with you and trying to get with you so can find out the truth yourself before you make him a verified cheater by sleeping with him.

5 Likes

Regardless if they are broken up or not, would you want that girl friend flirting and dating your husband? If he’s the right person, it can wait until you both are in a better place, especially since you are still very much into your ex. You got cheated on and I would not take the risk of cheating with someone else. Do not extend that pain to a person you consider a friend. Yes, you may be meant for each other, but take the necessary steps. Stop sleeping with your ex, sleep somewhere else in the apartment, get yourself secure, and treat him as a roommate that happens to share a kid with you. If it isn’t about your child, I wouldn’t interact unless it was just to be polite.

10 Likes

You need serious help! Your still having sex with your so called ex while flirting with a friend hoping he’s the right person! Get your head in straight girl!!

Eye rollsssss. …
Find your own man or karma will find you x 20
Remember how it felt when it happened to you boo…

10 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about a man right now. Get yourself right and be single/alone. You don’t need to date just because he is. Live your life by your own terms. If you’re not really interested then don’t put yourself out there just because someone said to.

As far as living together goes. It’s going to be TOUGH so remain civil and keep the peace until you move.

The best advice ever given to me is: Treat him like your business partner.

4 Likes

So you’re living with him, but continuing to initiate sex, but flirting with another man who is also married??

He has the fishing pole dangling over you

Sounds like a real mess to me.

3 Likes

Does she agree? If not and you go forward be cautious…It could easily become what your trying to get away from…more of the same pain from infidelity

2 Likes

Wait? Ur man cheated and u were so hurt and can’t get over it but want to be “that other woman” and make this girl feel what ur feeling for your own selfishness!! U deserve the Man U got…

15 Likes

You don’t need a man right now. You have an infant child that relies on you for all of his or her needs. Focus on being a good mother.

4 Likes

Well you won’t know until you both actually do break up with your current exes that you both still live with and both still sleep with. That’s called still together not a break up.

5 Likes

You’re not her real friend then :man_shrugging:t2: hope she finds out and stops talking to your toxic a$$

Wow!! This is a whole mess. I couldn’t call someone who flirts with my boyfriend a “friend”…you should rethink all of these relationships, including the one you have with yourself. Stay alone after this lease is up and learn to be alone.

2 Likes

Girllll just….NO! You really need to look at things with a clearer perspective. First of all get away from baby daddy because that’s clearly toxic…… and wth you doing with homegirls man? Just no smh. Honey you need to be away from all of them and work on learning to love yourself… once you have that self love than start working toward a relationship but not until you love yourself whole heartedly stop worrying about a man and worry about your baby

4 Likes

Sounds like you’ll be putting yourself in the same situation later. And if you’re not with your SO why are you still trying to have sex? Curious.

Focus on you and your happiness. The rest will come. First step is to move out and move on. Enjoy your baby, work on self love, make goals for what you want in life. A man/relationship can wait. You’ll find the best partner for you when you find yourself again and love yourself.

1 Like

Smh that’s a whole gross mess…girl you best tell your friend Wtf is going on and make sure “they’re” broken up since “mid December”.

1 Like

you didn’t want to be cheated on but you are ok with being the one to cheat with someone you know isn’t free… leave other peoples men alone and get your own life together

1 Like

I never understand people who say they are not with their significant other when they LIVE together and are having sex. You are with him, whether you admit it or not :joy: