How do I tell if being constantly fatigued is concerning or normal?

I would check your Iron level, I had the same problem and now take a multi vitamin w/Iron and everything is back to normal.

So many things can fit this. Low vitamin d. Low thyroid and many more. Go get some bloodwork

See a physician probably need some Iron.

Because when you go to sleep, you are fighting that spiritual battle. All that’s beautiful and good in your life comes at a price. Just continue to give thanks for the awake time with those beautiful babies. Your day with them is but a blink compared to the time in the ethereal when you sleep. These comforts and dreams aren’t free. This reprieve is a reward.

Have your thyroid level checked. If it is not it can cause fatigue

I would go to the doctor and have your thyroid, iron, and vitamin d levels checked

check for adrenal fatigue…you can do a self test called The Raglands adrenal Test…instructions found online…using…sitting. standing and blood pressure reaction with a bp cuff

Get checked for vitamin b12 levels, vitamin D, and your thyroid levels

Could be a vitamin deficiency? I would see a doctor for a check up.

1 Like

Could be an iron deficiency that’s how I felt when I had it but it’s something to mention to the doctor definately

Sounds like you need to see a doctor. Thyroid?

Have u had your thyroid levels checked…I went thru this finally found out I have hypothyroidism

Why are you asking people you don’t know you know the answer see a dr

1 Like

Do you live in a wooded area? Check for Lyme Disease

Yoh should just stop at 2 under 2. Yes girl…yes…just give it a few years…

You should see you doctor and check your thyroid levels.

See your dr but could be iron is low. Check your diet. You know.

I suggest having your iron levels checked. It isn’t normal.

That is not normal. Get your iron and vitamin D checked.

Your a mom get ready to be tired for the rear of your life

1 Like

Get some lab work done

1 Like

Very low testosterone. You’ll need injections. They help greatly

If I sleep more than 6 hrs I’m more tired than if I only sleep 2 hrs.

Go to your doctor and get a complete blood work up.

Take a pregnancy test

2 Likes

Get a good bottle of multivitamins or vitamin B complex

Have your thyroid levels checked

1 Like

Anytime there is a change in how you feel, especially your energy level, it is time for a dr visit. I know parenting is exhausting. My youngest two sons are 14 months apart. But this sounds like a huge change in energy level. Some simple lab work and a good physical will give you piece of mind if it’s all normal and can lead you in the right direction if it’s not.

1 Like

Time for some blood work

Have your thyroid checked

1 Like

Might be sleep apnea

1 Like

O would schedule a physical just to get it checked

Get your thyroid checked it can cause that

Get your vitamin D level checked

Why on earth are you asking such a question on social media? Go to your doctor :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Ask your doctor to run a CBC. You may be anemic.

Go get your iron checked!!!

If your seriously concerned, get a check up, see if your anemic

You may need some extra iron. Check with you Dr. for blood work

First sometimes this happens. First question r u eating good. Sometimes we for get to care for ourselves properly. If u r eating good meals. I would have ur doctor do a CBC. After i had my youngest child i was told i was good. But they just checked my iron and a few other things a year later i found out i had a thyroid issue

You need to have your hemoglobin,is and hematocrit checked. Sounds anemic to me. I was having these symptoms after my children were born, and I was extremely anemic. Took Feosol for about 4 months. Gave me my life back. Its iron. You can order on line. Much better than what doctors gave me cause it builds a storehouse of iron.

Deffiently get some good suppliments and nutrients! Prenatal b12 b vitamin d really start taking every vitamin you can!! For me I felt like that for 2 years till I started taking my vitamins! I was told that you per out 100% of your vitamins you take.

Talk to your physician and have bold tests run. Follow what your doctor says , eat healthy, sleep and take your vitamins.

This is fantastic. Free access. 9 part docuseries, each episode is released for 24 hours, then expires & then the next episode is released. Highly recommend. Feel better. :pray: https://thyroidpharmacist.com/tts-trailer-access/?utm_campaign=Docu-Series&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=DS05&utm_content=All%20Devices

1 Like

Definitely have your thyroid checked

1 Like

Have your thyroid checked as well

Have your thyroid checked too

This same day prayer saved my life when i had lost hope:Dear reader, after my husband divorced me for another young lady, my mom advised me to consult with Mama Shamina. I was resistant at first but the fact that i still loved and missed my husband which motivated me to contact her for help. I was really not sure what to expect so i asked her to restore my marriage and also chase away the girlfriend who was breaking my marriage apart. My life was really a mess because we used to fight with my husband day & night because of the girlfriend who used to call him every night even knowing that he was a married man. I consulted Mama Shamina and she gave me some holy oil.She prayed for me and i remarried my husband with in 24hrs only. She also prayed for our business and our finances multiplied rapidly.There is no way i could thank MAMA SHAMINA than telling the world about her.If you have similar problems such as finances, marriage, with your children or even success, don’t hesitate to contact her +27673785858

https://news-u585-233.blogspot.com/2020/04/ivanka-trump-bath-tub-embarrassing.html

You should see a doctor and have your blood tested and also find out about sleep apnea. I used to fall asleep while driving (that was bad!). Turns out I had an infection that my body had been fighting for a long time.

I had similar symptoms a short while after having my 3rd child…found out i was running low on iron…aside from the normal iron deficiency a new mother experiences during the 6 weeks after giving birth. I had never dealt with iron deficiency, so, I didn’t know that just being on the low end right in the cusp of being considered deficient could make one so tired or cold even, on hands and feet. Another deficiency that could be causing tiredness is Vitamin D. I’d encourage getting a full blood workup.

Absolutely see your doctor, you may just need a series of vitamins. I have been taking for 4months now, and feel really good. You should seriously look into this…

Make an appointment and talk with your doctor and let them do some blood work. Be safe do not wait for strangers to tell you about their health and could be’s. Just go to your doctor very soon.

Are you sure that you are not pregnant again??