How do you deal with back pain while pregnant?

Mamas I’m 29 weeks and three days, at 5AM I went through some back pain that I thought was normal until I looked up on google it was back labor I’m feeling… Should I go to the er or is this normal?

I’d go get checked. Back labor isn’t fun. I had it with all 3 of my kids

Ive had back labor throughout a lot of this pregnancy (im now 35 weeks). I always checked with my doctor every time though and it was coming and going false labor with braxton hicks

I would call your OB office and see what they advise.

Alway get checked if ur worried…better safe then sorry

I had back labor with my daughter and it was rough and was having pains like you and I went to the hospital and I was going into labor so they had to give me something to stop the contractions I was only 6 months at the time it was definitely scary but better to go get checked and I went again it was Braxton Hicks contractions and when she finally decided to Grace me with her presence I was 39 1/2 weeks and had back labor with her then… But definitely go get checked out and if it is they can give you something to stop labor pains

Normal, maybe call the OB!

same thing happened to me at 33 weeks.i went in and my son was born so just go

2 Likes

Put a call into your doctor’s nurse advice line and ask them about it. If they don’t call you back within an hour or so or it gets worse before they call you back, I would go into labor and delivery just to be on the safe side.

Make sure you’re hydrated enough. That happened to me more than once and each time I went in, after they checked me out, they had me drink a big glass of water and the contractions stopped. Good luck Sweetie.

It could just be ligament pains. Google scares more than it helps! But if you think its really back labor go get checked out!

Better safe than sorry, but I had back spasms with my daughter from sleeping on a crappy mattress… it might not be just that. Best of luck.

I’ve felt cramps in my lower back but they are false Braxton Hicks contractions

I had consistant contractions from 25 weeks till the end with both of mine. Unless baby stops moving good or your water breaks just mention it to your doctor.