How do you know who the "one" is?

It sounds like you already made your choice. You said so yourself, he will never live up to your expectations and he always fall short. Plus him having multiple affairs with someone of the same sex. It sounds like he needs to figure out what team he is playing for, even if it is both. Not saying that bisexuals people cannot stay in one relationship…it just takes work because while he is with you he will have urges and disappointments because you are not a man. It sounds like you have moved on and he is just trying his best because it is the right thing to do by society standards and I bet he loves his kids.

2 Likes

I think of you’re questioning it this much he is not the one. And it sounds like maybe he is a little unsure of himself insecure and I don’t think marriage is the cards right now. Sounds like you could be good friends though.

This is really sad. If he was trying or did hook up with men a woman cannot compete with that. He can be a good Dad and be supportive of you but MOVE ON there is no room for a woman in his forever life. Good luck :+1:

But how does he come short? Is he not trying or just getting to where you want him???

Wait… Scroll back… Meet up. Twice with other men he’s forcing himself to live a life that isn’t for him, even men themselves will tell you there’s no such thing as bi men, if a man has sex with another man he’s gay the rest is just pretending

1 Like

Sounds like you’re more into making him happy than making yourself happy. Let that sink in for a moment.

Unless the “one” makes you happy being unhappy this ain’t it

Your husband is gay.

i want him. im pansexual, if youre not that type of person who likes gay or bi guys, leave him. happiness is your job, not anyone else. he might be bi or gay or pansexual. i dont understand why most of yall auto thought hes gay, youre his cover up, etc. stfu. you just need to talk to him about how you really feel and he would realize and back up. communcation is important, keeping to yourself isnt good. let him know what you just told us. for me, i dont mind bi guys, etc. unless you dont like that types, then break up with him, you wont ruin his life. he has to understand.

3 Likes

Sure he loves everything about you, thats why he hasn’t married you, and he seeking out men to have a relationship with. You should pack his bags.