How do you move on from your husband cheating?

You dont. Once trust is broken it doesn’t ever truly go back to normal. Time to let go and move on. If someone really loves you they don’t cheat.

By filing for divorce.

2 Likes

Yeah…I divorced mine for that crap!! I couldn’t live with him because I would have always been suspicious and and that my friend is not a good way to live

1 Like

Then you have not forgiven. You probably never will. Get out while you can.

1 Like

Been there done that 14 yrs if it

Leave him and don’t look back and here better fish out there

Just wait…he will do it again…then u can keep feeling like that all over again

3 Likes

You really can’t rush the time it will take to repair things, within you and between you both. His actions moving forward will likely have a lot to do with that healing and from your end it will require trust in your decision to stay in the relationship.

Why do you want to make it work with someone who already stepped out on you? You can do better

1 Like

Once a cheater always a cheater :wink:

2 Likes

Unfortunately you can’t. It doesn’t work. Idc what anyone says. He will forever be someone else in your eyes. You will ever trust him and that betrayal and disrespect runs to deep. You can forgive for yourself ans your sanity but the best thing to do is to divorce him and keep it moving.

1 Like

It’s all a personal choice and can you forgive and move on? My husband cheated on me, I took him back after a 9 month separation. It was never the same. Would I do it again with my second husband ….NO!!

I don’t know anyone in my life that was able to truely let it go and forgive. As a person that cheated in past relationships. I’d never cheat if I loved them. I was nearly 30 before I realized how much pain I caused cheating on people who loved me. It’s a horrible feeling when I gained a soul and perspective I know I’d never go purposely hurt someone I love for any reason. There’s no excuse never is… I was wrong. Everyone who cheats has that one moment to decide if the rest of everything will be a lie… is it worth it? Yes if they don’t love u it’s whatever!! But if you love them you could never be in the Arms of another and not think of the pain you’re causing someone you love. Cuz you weren’t in their thoughts… People do change… But I wouldnt give him the chance.

1 Like

When I first heard about Bitcoin, I thought it was impossible. How can you have a purely digital currency? Can’t I just copy your hard drive and have your bitcoins? I didn’t understand how that could be done, and then I looked into it and it was brilliant. I do invest with Mrs Elizabeth James if you want to invest you can kindly clink on the link below to contact my mentor :point_down: :point_down:

If its once then set realistic rules and if he dont wanna follow them then bin him. No respect leads to no love x

1 Like

Searching for a way to make money online has not been an easy journey for me. With so many trails and errors i went as far as collecting loan for investment but i am so grateful that all my debts has been finally paid off thanks to Mrs Elizabeth James Avoid scammers and trade/mine bitcoins with a genuine account manager with Mrs

Crypto is the greatest investment to be made by anyone. Thanks to Mrs Elizabeth James I saw my payment In my wallet today thank you so much :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sharing is caring that’s why I taught I should let you know about Mrs Elizabeth James, bitcoin company, I think good work deserves good recommended check out no pressure
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

you never will.you will never trust him again

He will still cheat…leave him asap! He be nice for awhile but then he will most likely do it again…

1 Like

I am so lucky to invest with Mrs Elizabeth James this is the only account manager I’ve seen to be legit and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform a lot. You can contact her and make your own profit, message her on the link below :point_down::point_down::point_down:

Learning about crypto investment is a lucrative skill one can have, it gives you the privilege to see into the future and act towards it. It’s really amazing how it works, I was able to generate enough cash flow from my crypto investment. Reach out to Mrs Elizabeth James for more inquiries.
Contact her via the link below​:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I have been searching online a long time ago trying to get an income earning opportunity, but I only managed to run into different fake traders who never returned my profits until I met mrs ElizabethJames. I was convinced by her trade strategies especially after seeing lot of testimony about her. I have enjoyed a number of successful trades with her platform already and I can recommend her platform to everyone free free to contact her.:point_down:

You can’t and you won’t
No matter how much or hard you try
You’ll never trust him again or believe him 100%

You cant…so whats your next move

Forgiveness is earned is never given if you give something to someone they will always be waiting for you to just accept what they did that is unacceptable

1 Like

You don’t. You can try to forgive but the anxiety will still be there when certain situations arise. The thoughts will stay… your perspective of them will always be changed. At first they promise to never hurt you but end up doing so, perfectly. It’s torture, to stay, really…

4 Likes

A lot of hard work. But if he’s not willing to try gain your trust back. It will be pointless

1 Like

It’s very hard to make the relationship work after they cheat - as you can never trust them again especially if they continue the same patterns .

1 Like

l get paid over $137 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19190 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingOption644.pages.dev/

Try couples counseling. But that trust will be the one thing that is going to be hard as hell to earn back.

1 Like

You don’t. It gets worse and worse. You won’t be happy ever again. You shouldn’t stay with him, you thinking you’re being a good wife is BULLSHIT GASLIGHTING

Love doesn’t mean staying. That’s not love that’s fear. You fear being alone. You fear that he did that because you’re not good enough, and that other men will think the same.
Better the devil you know right?

Nothing is more important than loving yourself. Why would you want to stay where you’re second guessing everything? Every time he’s 5mins late, or something doesn’t add up or he hides his phone etc etc etc…a hundred times a day you’re going to be right back in the moment. That’s not love. It’s not trust. It’s broken. Go be free, forgive yourself. This wasn’t about you…it was all about him and unless he understands why he did it …he will do it again until he does. You don’t deserve to be collateral damage to his personal lessons

2 Likes

You can forgive, but you will never forget!!! You will never completely trust him again, life can seem like it’s really great for awhile and then BOOM it says or does something that brings it all rushing back.

7 Likes

F that. If he cheated he doesn’t love you

6 Likes

You’ll never get it outta your mind. I know. I’ve been there and it’s horrible. You will never be able to fully trust him again. I’m so sorry you’re going through all this.

1 Like

You never will get rid of it. So get rid of him

3 Likes

He doesn’t deserve a second chance and you deserve better…once a cheater always a cheater given the right opportunity :wink:

1 Like

I’m very happy to see myself among those people testifying about Mrs Elizabeth James , how she helped us earn huge amount of money from home through trading, I never believe it before till I received my profits successfully it. was like a dream.i made my first withdrawals completely.if you are interested to earned from home, kindly click the name for more information
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Red flag :cn::cn::cn::cn:run :high_heel::high_heel::high_heel::high_heel:

Sometimes in life you have to do what you’re afraid of doing because it might turn out to be the best decision, trading has never serve me right until I came across ma’am Elizabeth James who changed my life for better, ever since I started investing in her platform, I no longer have financial issues, thank you very much,
contact her to get started
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

You never will.
It’s always going to be there. Some days you’ll be able to keep it down, other days it’s going to jump out at you.

2 Likes

Good to be part of the winning team. I actually didn’t believe any post online referring to binary options. I was so convinced after different testimonies about Mrs Elizabeth James she’s trustworthy,she gave me easy procedures, nice strategies and now my profits are massive, I invested and I received my profit contact her on Facebook by clicking on her Link :link::paperclips: below :point_down::point_down::point_down:

This is one of my greatest achievement in my life since I started investing Wow! Mrs Elizabeth James you’re the best that I have ever came across as an expert trader you have turn my entire life around for good all thank to Mrs Elizabeth James appreciate your trading contact her

It has been so exciting since I started investing with Mrs Elizabeth James the best in terms of trading . Because what other managers can’t do, she does it better and she always keep to her words. At first when I wanted to invest with her I was so afraid, but I never knew I was close to my success.God Bless you Mrs Elizabeth James for being a blessing to me. Contact her with her profile…via link

If I enjoy this privilege all alone it shows how ungrateful I’m because I got this opportunity from a post here as well and saw recommendations too.All thanks to the good work of Mrs Elizabeth James i
Follow this Link to message her on facebook.

Just leave…it will eat at your heart and you will never forget the betrayal

4 Likes

If he truly loved you he wouldn’t of cheated. Please let him go and waste no more time…you will never truly get past that

7 Likes

It takes a while. I did it ony husband. We both came to the realization, that No. 1 We were both responsible. And No 2 We said for better or worse, and No3 We both love each other, and couldn’t do it without the other. It really was just the one time

4 Likes

Get a better husband

2 Likes

Pack your bags and leave. If he gets away with it once trust he’ll do it again.

3 Likes

It takes time, I’m not gonna tell you to leave him or forgive him but time will heal

By staying with him you are teaching him that he can get away with it. He will do it again. You have to let him go.

2 Likes

Since you’ve decided to stay- communicate. Anytime it runs across your mind and is eating at you or hurting your feelings you need to talk about it. He shouldn’t get mad and tell you to get over it. It takes a long long time. Just hang in there.

1 Like