How far along were you when you gave birth?

Induced at 38wks with 1st baby & went into labour euth 2nd at 37wks 5days

41 weeks
40 weeks
30 weeks I had to have emergency c-section I had a lots of compactions during my last pregnancy

I was 39 weeks. But my cousin was the nurse and I went in for my visit on a Tuesday and she got up there and stretched my mucus plugs so theyd pop. I was having hard contractions on Thursday. Went into full blown labor on Friday.

42 weeks with my first. 38 weeks with my second.

39 weeks and 4 days with my first daughter :heart_eyes:

39 weeks with my first
37 weeks with my youngest

If you have access to a pool ( indoor/outdoor)
Do some light swimming & slowly walk around the pool. It helps with progressing the labor process.

44 weeks. Each of my ultrasounds came back with different due dates, and my doctor made me wait 5 days over the 3rd before inducing me.

42 weeks induced, boy-8lb.9oz, 22 hours, natural birth with #1, 38 weeks induced, girl-9lb.2oz, 9 hour, natural birth with #2

42 weeks first babe
41 weeks second babe induced on the second

I went into labor at 41 weeks with my last one but my other two were c sections

37weeks with 1st and 31weeks for the second both by c-section both very healthy they are now 26 and 19

I went into labor the night of 38 wk 6d and had my baby at 39 weeks just about 17 hours after labor started. Also 1 cm dilated. I dilated and effaced all at once lol.

I was 40+6 when my water slowly broke and then I was induced 12 hours later when my body wasn’t contracting on it’s own!

I was 39 weeks and 5 days. My water broke at 4am and I was supposed to be at work at 8am. Whoops :joy:

I delivered at 39 weeks

I was 41 weeks and 3 days when I had my daughter lol

38 wks 2 days with both. The 1st i was 2cm 90% the night i started contracting. 21.5 hrs total. The 2nd I was 1cm 70% 2 days before my water broke. 7 hrs total.

1 day shy of 40 weeks.

1st-39 weeks 3days induced 1cm dilated
2nd -39 weeks 2 days induced after 1 week “unproductive” labor 1cm dilated
3rd- 41 weeks induced not dilated-yet my fastest delivery
My first 2 were determined I was probably more like 41and 42 weeks based on placenta.

40 weeks and 4 days. I was 1 cm at 38 wk and 2 cm at my 40 wk.

38 weeks exactly. I got really restless, mowed the yard while my husband was gone with the Army for two weeks for training, and that morning (at 1:30am) I started having contractions. He was here at 6:40 that night and my husband was able to make it back to be there :blush:

39+1 with my first, 40+1 with my second and 38 weeks with my youngest I was induced because I suffered extremely bad morning sickness like every hour on the hour for about 15-20 minutes (my partner timed me for 3 days because the doctor’s didn’t believe I was being sick and acussed me of doing drugs and drinking as baby was also a bit smaller then they would have liked)

41 weeks. Went natural, was at a 1 since 38 weeks.

With my oldest I was 3 days overdue, with my youngest I had cesarean at 39 weeks but when they monitored my contractions before the operation they told me it seemed I was in early labor. Even though I wasn’t feeling anything I was having regular contractions.

I went into labor with my baby at 36 weeks.

40+1 with my first
40+3 with my second

Dilation is not always a good indication of how soon your baby will. I was one centimeter dilated for about a week, then in the span of about 24 hours I had my baby. Someone else I know, they were dilated to a five for weeks and then had their baby at full term.

41 weeks 3days with my first tried for 20hours before going in for a csection and I was 37weeks with my 2nd I had some medical issues with my only kidney which is why I had to have him easy again csection but more planned. Majority of the people I know 1st pregnancy lasts longer just as an observation

35 weeks ! good luck x

Exactly 39weeks and had an emergency c-section.

38 weeks and 1cm dilated when given Cervadel. 17 hours later my son was here!

40 weeks and 1 day. I stared early labor on my due date 08/25/19. I had preeclampsia so because my blood pressure was so high they induced me. I had her then next day

I just depins, sometime if goes fast, i would say or two.

I was 41+3 when I went into labor.

39 +3 with first 37+2 with second I was induced 2nd time due to preclampsia

39 weeks 5 days, but I had to have a c section as my little one was stuck against my pelvic bone and couldn’t find the birth canal

42 weeks and she was 7 lb 12 oz, 20.5 inches

41+4 with my first and 40 with my second, but induced both times.

Got induced at 39 weeks 5 days on Monday morning, she came on her due date Wednesday afternoon

My first was born 6 days past due date. Went into labour on the 4th day after due date, admitted the next day and had her at 1236 am

1st- 37 weeks & 5 days
2nd- 38 weeks & 1 day
3rd- 37 weeks & 4 days

1st-24 weeks
2nd-37 weeks 5 days

1 Like

40 weeks 4 days was 4 cm for about a month prior to that. Only 10.5 hrs of labour

All four of my kids were born sometime in the 39 week

38+3
I was so sure I would go past my due date too

I was induced at 39 weeks and he wasn’t ready to come out lol

34+3 but had my baby pulled because of complications with preclampsia

Seems I can’t give birth and will never be able too seeing how I’m a male

1st-42weeks
2nd- 37+3

First I was 39+4wks
Second I was 40wks, right on my due date
Third I was 39wks

37+1 went into labour naturally with my waters randomly breaking

First born came on his due date.
I am currently 40+4days with his sister and also 1cm dilated :woman_shrugging:t2:

1st- 41 wks
2nd- day before my due date. (Induced)
3rd- 38 wks

First 39+3 second 39+3

I was five days overdue with my first two and ten days overdue with my third

1st-22 days early 2nd-15 days late 3rd-2 days early 4th right on time and 5th-5 1/2 weeks early.

1st 42
2nd 40
3rd 39

Both my pregnancy at 37+1wk

41 weeks and 3 days for the first ended up needing an emergency C Section, my 2nd was born 39 weeks on the dot (planned C Section) 3rd baby will be born this Friday another planned C Section

First came at 38 weeks 4 days on his own.

37 weeks and 2 days. Have sex, drink raspberry leaf tea it will help get things started. Bounce on a workout ball, go for a walk. If there is snow where you are and you have access to snow shoes use them, I did this it was such a good workout. Also try pregnancy yoga. Good luck

I had just turned 39 weeks!

39+4, 39, 40+1.

Baby #4 is due in a month and if he comes on time, it lines up perfectly with me having Christmas and New Years weeks off from my home daycare, which makes things much easier. Crossing my fingers!

38weeks +5days with my second
39weeks +2 days with my first. 13 hours from hospital entrance to birthing.
Was induced for my first.
My second, I was in early labor, and they gave the option to induce or go back home. I stayed and had my baby 9 hours from getting to the hospital to birthing.

40 weeks + 6 days for the first 2. 41 weeks for the 3rd, day before they were going to induce.

41 and a half weeks with my first. 3 weeks early with my second, and right on time with my third.

1st: 36wks.
2nd: 37wks.

36 weeks and 4 days with my most recent…shes a rebel :rofl: I knew it lol…my first one, my son, almost right on the money…hes my good child :rofl:

1st- 40wks 1day
2nd- 39wks exactly (water broke at home)
3rd- 40wks 5days (went into labor on scheduled induction day)
4th- 40wks 3days (had to be induced due to blood pressure)

Induced at 36 for pre eclampsia

I had to be induced all 3 times #1 I was 41 weeks overdue so they induced me I think I wasnt dialated at all with him.
#2 I was 39 weeks 4 days 3cm dialated for 2 weeks but he was big baby so thats why I had to be induced.
#3 I was induced at 39 weeks for high blood pressure I was 1 cm dialate for like 3 weeks b4 hand.

So it doesnt really matter how much your dialated I walked my ass off nd never went into labor on my own just depends if baby os ready or not

I never went into labor on my own, so… :woman_shrugging:

2 days early with the first and five days early (induced) with the second.

I was 39 weeks and 1cm dialated that morning at my drs appt and by that afternoon my water broke…so you never know! Everyone told me I could be 1 cm for weeks but that wasn’t the case for me

39 weeks to the day. I was in active labor for 6 hours & pushed for 25 minutes. Then my precious boy made his debut…

I had my son on the day I said he’d be born…my daughter however, was a 41 week baby…

My water broke at 32 weeks and 1 day, my labor had to be delayed, they attempted 24hrs and made it to 20 hrs. My little miracle child was delivered within 6 minutes. Completely healthy pregnancy, never even experienced morning sickness :joy: