How long did it take you to get pregnant after IUD removal?

I got pregnant with IUD

I read somewhere that it’s best to wait a minimum of 6 months before TTC.

Had my mirena removed 4 years ago. It had stopped my cycle while in place. Actively TTC for 2 years and gave up. My body still doesnt cycle properly. It messed my whole system up…dont even know if I’m even ovulating since I’m not cycling like I should be. If it happens it happens at this point.

I had the merina removed 6 months ago and just found out I’m 4 weeks pregnant

I got pregnant the next ovulation cycle after it was taken out :grin:

I would talk to your obgyn about this :slightly_smiling_face:

Had mine taken out in October, was pregnant by January

It took me over a year and a half. Everyone is different.

what happens when you get pregnant with the iud?

Had my IUD in for 14 months, removed it May of last year, got pregnant end of September. But the IUD is also the reason I can never have kids naturally. They had to cut it out, so I’ll forever be having to have a C-section…

I got pregnant about a month after I got mine removed. We weren’t really trying either my obgyn told me to use condoms until we were completely ready and when I called to make an appointment he wasn’t expecting me to get pregnant as fast.

It took a year and a half for me

I got pregnant like 5 minutes after it was out!:rofl:

I got pregnant maybe 2 months after removing the IUD. My next pregnancy I got pregnant with the IUD.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How long did it take you to get pregnant after IUD removal? - Mamas Uncut

I removed it Dec. 5 by Jan. 1st I all ready had a positive pregnancy test. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’d think it would take a few but any things possible tho. Birth control isn’t 100% anyway. If concerned contact doctor. They can tell you way more. Good luck

Everybody’s body is different. I had no problem with conception after having mine removed.

This is a question for your gyn doctor.

1 Like

Also got pregnant like a month after removal!

It took me 7 months to get pregnant

Mine was out of place I got pregnant It got removed and dr. Said I’d probably loose the pregnancy and here she is 4 yrs old lol I think it’s just different for everyone

Right away I literally got pregnant two days after removing mine

1 Like

It happened right away for me

Maybe try the ovulation test if you wanna get pregnant right away. That will helps you a lot.

1 Like

I was prego theee weeks later

I got pregnant with mine so no help here😂

1 Like

Got pregnant twice with mine still inside :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It took me 4months after I had mine removed

I got mine out the beginning of April 2018 and was pregnant before may 2018

I had the copper IUD and had one period and then pregnant. I think it would be more if it had been the hormonal IUD

Everyone’s different. Wishing you luck.

I got pregnant twice literally immediately after removing the IUD.

1 Like

If I hadn’t got on the pill right after it would have been right away considering it was right away when I got off the pill :woman_shrugging:

I got pregnant 2 months before I was supposed to get mine taken out

I’ve gotten pregnant 4 times ( oncr a misa) without any of that

I got pregnant a few months b4 it was due to come out,then I had a miscarriage and I got pregnant again shortly after it came out.

I think it depends on whether you have the copper or mirena . I got pregnant with the copper one. The other one might take a couple months more or less.

I got mine out November of 2019 and I am now 33 weeks pregnant :heart: I think everyone’s different. I almost gave up but we kept trying and it finally happened :heart:

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How long did it take you to get pregnant after IUD removal? - Mamas Uncut

Mine fell out about 8 months ago and I am currently 21 weeks pregnant

Right away for me. Like same day I think🤣

1 Like

I got pregnant with my iud lol not helpful but thought I would share :joy:

Mine was taken out May 14thish, & I found out I was pregnant Aug 31st.

Two months, but we weren’t trying very hard

I got pregnant on it.

3 months, but I wasn’t trying to get pregnant. I hated the IUD and got it out after 3 months.

It took me 4 months the first 2 months we weren’t really trying to get pregnant but after that we decided to have a baby and it took us 2 months with us really trying. I originally got mine removed because it was messing with my body too much and I just didn’t like it.

Took me about 2years

2/3 months for us. But our first and third are birth control pill babies so we just get pregnant super easily :rofl:

Took us a year exactly got it out in July 2019 got pregnant in July 2020

As soon as you get your first cycle after removal you should be good to go! It took me around 2 months to get pregnant after my Mirena removal.

1 Like

I was on the depo injection for 6 years I came off it February 2020 then had my first period august 2020 then fall pregnant October 2020 so four months for me fall pregnant xx

I got pregnant with my daughter the right after I took out my Mirena. I got it out in March of 2016 and in April I found out I was pregnant. I just depends on your body I guess. I was told it would take at least a year but I guess I’m just that fertile :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::joy: good luck if your trying sending you lots of baby dust your way

A year to have a successful pregnancy. I did have an early miscarriage 4 months after removal. I was told it was normal and it can take up to a year to become pregnant.

It happened right away for me

It took me about 2 months to conceive after taking mine out

A month after taking mine out :flushed: I wasn’t expecting it quite so quickly

3months after taking it out

Pretty much right away

Got it out in September 2019 and still trying for baby #1

Took me 16 months to convince then miscarriaged then 6 months after that and now almost 9 weeks pregnant

I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks while I had mine still in place. Took it out in March of 2020 and was pregnant again by June 2020

well, I’ve been dumped today. after six years. it’s being very hard to deal with…my head won’t stop hurting. I barely have anyone to tell it to…I’ve been such a strong person all this time and now I’m just exploding. my relationship with my last boyfriend might not have been pretty. (fights and all) but…I’ve been through so much with him…that now for me to immediately get over it might take me a few years…so i was like what to do together . but I no I cussed everything but thanks to dr Akhabue great spell caster and he help me to bring my lover back to me i really love his work Dr Akhabue we not stop sharing your name to the word.

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Had mine for almost 3 years, got pregnant 2 weeks after removal😅

Pretty much the day after for me. haha

13 days after taking it out

I did the day of removal. But ended up having a miscarriage. 4 months later I was pregnant again and he is now 13 months old and a complete wild child :rofl::rofl:

First time I had it for 4 years and got pregnant right after. Second time I had 6 and its been over a year and hasn’t happened. The Dr always told me don’t get it removed until your ready it shouldn’t take much time. But everyone is different

I got pregnant right away after having my IUD removed.

1 Like

Had mine put in, body rejected it within 24 hours. Was pregnant the next month.

Got my
Mirena removed March and pregnant May that same year .

I had mine removed in January and conceived in April. My doctor highly recommended waiting 2 months after the IUD was removed. So we did and the third month in we got pregnant.

1 Like

Depends on the type of IUD. Is it hormonal or non-hormonal?

I was pregnant with an iud in back in 1984

1 Like

I got pregnant within a month.

I had Mirena for 11 years had it removered in February was pregnant by April

I had the paragard for 6 yrs. It took a year to conceive after having it removed.

I had mine for 5 years, I had it removed the 24th February and I got pregnant that day or the next day (according to the dating ultrasound)

I conceived about 5.5 mo after it being removed

My cousin had her iud removed and 6 weeks later was pregnant with twins

Removed in November pregnant in May

1 Like

Got pregnant twice with it. One miscarriage and one baby ok.!

24 to 48 hours for me

I conceived immediately

Got mine removed June got pregnant in November

It took 4 months for me to get pregnant after removing my iud

I got pregnant 2 months later. I only got an IUD because I rarely had periods due to my lining being thick. My Dr informed me that the medicine in the IUD would shed the lining and after removal it would be easy to get pregnant and periods would go back to normal…WELL that did happen as well as caused me to have IC (Incompetent Cervix) resulting in me losing my daughter at 21 weeks. To carry full term I now have to get a cerclage because my cervix and lining are now so thin and weak.

It took me over a year .

It happened right away for me. I got my IUD out in the end of January and I got one period in March and that was the only one. I’m currently 16 weeks today. Good luck momma!

My nails person got pregnant within weeks

2 weeks, and I got pregnant with twins. I never had a period and ovulated 2 eggs.

I got my IUD out in February of 2014 and found out I was pregnant August 2014.

I got pregnant in a week

I had my IUD for three months and it took almost a year to get pregnant

I had mine for 2 years and after it was removed it took over a year to get pregnant. I even had to take pills to jump start my cycle and hormones back how it should be.

With my second I got the IUD removed in Oct and was pregnant by March

I got pregnant with an IUD. It penetrated through the uterus and into the abdomen. Had to be surgically removed 5 weeks after my baby girl was born. My oldest baby girl was 14 months old.

Took mine out in June got pregnant that year in September/October. My sister took hers out and got pregnant within 3 weeks.