How long does it take to get pregnant after a miscarriage?

I had a miscarriage December 26 at about 6/7 weeks along(due date was late Aug) …and got pregnant again before my period returned. I’m now 21 weeks and due Oct 2nd with a healthy babe!

I have had a lot of miscarriages. Before I get pregnant i have at least 3-4 of them. Before I got pregnant with my last baby i had 3 back to back. Then I had my son. My most recent one was last March. So far not pregnant. Lol

I lost 3 and after my first I tried the next month. It took 2 months to get pregnant again. But I have 3 healthy boys. It can happen so just keep trying and talk to your doctors

I had a miscarriage at 15 and am now pregnant and 13 weeks

Exactly 1 year after my miscarriage I got pregnant with my rainbow baby, he’s now 16 months :blue_heart:

We didn’t know i was pregnant untill miscarried. I was on birth control amd wasnt expecting a period anytime soon. We got pregnant with our now 4 year old almost a year later…on a different birth control.

I know a woman who tried for years to get pregnant… Finally was healthy enough to conceive but lost it at 6 weeks…she told me there was only a sac…she got pregnant again a few weeks later and she said it was perfect but she lost it as well… They’re afraid to try again because her husband doesnt wamt her to possibly go through that again but i try to give her all the support I can because I knkw how much they’ve always wanted a child of their own. They even adopted 2 but they’re all grown up now.

My aunt had 2 babies, she lost her 3rd at 6 months, a few weeks later she was pregnant with my now 18 year old cousin.

So everyone has a different experiance and you’ll never know until you try.

1 Like

I got pregnant one month later, my baby is now 2 days old

I had 2 miscarriages one in 2016 another in 2017 then got pregnant in 2017 had my son 2018

3 months after I stopped bleeding (it lasted 8 weeks) so 5 months total from loss to expecting