How long does it take to get pregnant after birth control?

How long has it taken anyone to get pregnant after stopping the birth control pill? Has anyone here had trouble getting pregnant after you stopped taking it?

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How long does it take to get pregnant after birth control? - Mamas Uncut

1 Like

Everyone is different.

Everyone is different, I got pregnant on birth control so

1 Like

Took me 9 months. Go figure lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Not sure. Lots of people get pregnant on birth control

It was 2 months after i stopped for me. Everyone will be different.

It takes average a year to conceive when you’re trying. When you’re not trying it’s instant :woozy_face:
All jokes aside it’s not abnormal to take a year to conceive.
Good Luck!

As everyone else said everyone is diff took me 6 years after getting of nexplanon I was on the pill my whole teenage years for off at 21 married didn’t get pregnant with my first till I was 30 at 32 got off nexplanon now 38 pregnant with my second

Also… sometimes it’s not up to us. I tried with my ex for 3 years. Even went through pills and shots. He was an abusive, narcissistic, pos. I thought a baby would fix him. (Lol I understand how stupid that sounds now that I’m out) anyways. I finally got the courage to leave. Met a great guy and ended up getting pregnant while on birth control. Everything happens for a reason and sometimes it’s not in our timing!

2 Likes

Not the birth control pill, it was the arm implant for me.
Got my period jan 6. Got it taken out jan 13. Found out i was expecting feb 8. Didnt even get a preiod after getting mine out

Everyone is different. It took me 6 years off birth control to get pregnant

6yrs after stopping bith control, even then i struggled with a more than 5 miscarriages. Before successfully having my rainbow baby

I was on the pill for over 10 years. It took me about a year, after stopping, to get pregnant. Everyone is different. Good luck.

I got pregnant while on the pill.

I got pregnant on it :grimacing::woman_shrugging:t3:

It really depends on person to person. I was on the nuva ring for almost 8 years, took it out, and miraculously conceived our daughter after trying for a month and a half. Others get pregnant on birth control and it might take a while for others. It just depends :slightly_smiling_face:

Got pregnant right away with twins.

l get paid over $190 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17661 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingWorking834.pages.dev/

It’s different for everyone, but also it can even be different for the same person at different times. With my daughter I was pregnant within 3 months of stopping the pill after 7 years on it. This time I had only been back on it for about a year and it took a year of being off it to get pregnant

l get paid over $190 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17661 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingWorking866.pages.dev/

I’ve seen both scenarios, pregnant right away and years after. I feel it’s more like how your body works.

It’s like saying how long is a peice of string ,everyone is different I mean I fell pregnant on my pill ,with my 5th , but years before that trying for my 2nd was 6 months.

It took a year and a half for me to get pregnant with my son after getting off birth control

Everyone is different I got pregnant straight away both times I came off the pill, only had one cycle then was pregnant the next month

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19421 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingWorking968.pages.dev/