How long does it take until you are actually pregnant?

How long does it take until you are actually pregnant? I’ve heard it take up to three weeks for the who process to begin.

24 Likes

It can’t take months-years.

All depends when you expect to have your next menstrual cycle.

1 Like

It varies, but it takes a few days for sperm to fertilize the egg and another several days for the fertilized egg to implant in the uterus. The whole process can take as long as a few weeks. It depends on each person and each pregnancy though.

3 Likes

“Pregnancy doesn’t start the day you have sex — it can take up to six days after sex for the sperm and egg to join and form a fertilized egg. Then, it can take three to four days for the fertilized egg to completely implant itself in the lining of the uterus. Pregnancy begins during implantation, when the hormones needed to support pregnancy are released.” Hope that was the answer you were looking for.

17 Likes

It can take up to 2 weeks for the fertilized egg to successfully implant in your uterus

Usually when u miss ur period your about 3-4 weeks pregnant. Sometimes can’t even tell on a test I took tests that were negative but positive weeks later I was 8 weeks pregnant when I found out with my daughter then with my son I tested couple days before I missed my period and I was 3 weeks pregnant. It takes a few weeks for the whole process of the sperm and egg and everything to implant into your uterus

1 Like

Everybody’s body is different

I’ve had symptoms within days !!! I had to wait till my missed period for a positive test which was still not coming up until days later

1 Like

I’ve always found out within 2 weeks, and have known I’m pregnant the entiiiiiire pregnancy,

1 Like

Both times I was pregnant I knew within a few days. Perhaps my body was very sensitive to the hormones. But it still took about 2 to 3 weeks to receive a positive pregnancy test with both my kids.

I’m a little confused about the question. It takes 6-12 days from ovulation for implantation to occur and then hcg starts rising.

Do you mean how long does it take before you know you’re pregnant. Earliest I’ve known is between 2/3 weeks. I was feeling off at 3 months pp with my first , formula feeding, and still no period so I went in and they did some test and told me it was faint but there and estimated between 2/3 weeks. Thats when I found out the hard way you don’t need to have a period first to become pregnant lmao.

Was it on this page once when someone asked if they’d need a placenta transplant?

Is this you again?

51 Likes

There’s some really rude people here! Be Better ya’ll! It can take everybody different amounts of time to conceive. But the time from the time a sperm fertilizes an egg, to the egg implanting, is about 2 weeks, give or take. Every person’s body is different. I was always able to get a positive pregnancy test at 10 days past ovulation, and I have 3 living children with 2 babies in heaven from miscarriage.

5 Likes

Well. Technically.
The minute the egg turns into a zygote your considered pregnant.

But implantation into the uterine lining is the most official time I can think of.

Once it implants and starts developing further pregnancy occurs.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure she is asking about time from ovulation to implantation if there is fertilization. I think the nasty answers are uneccesary and rude.

20 Likes

Wow some rude bitches on here! Admin should remove them. Why the hate? Why belittle and judge? I’m disappointed :disappointed:
This person probably doesn’t have anyone else to ask so she came and asked on this platform. I didn’t know such ppl still exist :pensive::scream:

13 Likes

Man… Some people here are some straight bitches. Sad that they have no lives. But girl ignore it. I’d wait at least two weeks before I’d test. If you want to be sure, go to a doctor though

4 Likes

Took me about 5 minutes. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I think the poster is asking about the implantation process after fertilization. That is one to two weeks.

11 Likes

Make your hubby drink lots of water and take Mucinex regularly. He needs to lower the viscosity of his… nevermind. But trust me :rofl:

This one time, my fiance looked at me, and then we had a daughter :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

We tried one time and got a positive 10 days later! Everybody’s body is different with hormone levels etc

1 Like

Took me a week before I was vomiting 24/7 with my first one. That was a better indicator than any test.

3 Likes

I didn’t get a positive test until 8-9 weeks.

:woman_facepalming: come the fuck on :woman_facepalming:

40 Likes

I knew within a week. I was deathly ill immediately and had a positive test literally 7 days later so :woman_shrugging:t2:

What grade are you in?

7 Likes

Took 8 years here.:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Wait till you have an missed period.

It can take up to 2 weeks for the implantation process to occur. Although, some women dont have enough HCG levels to be noticeable till 6plus weeks.

Keep an eye out for changes from your breasts to your period cycle.

What everyone else says, but don’t always trust the test after the “2 week wait” (which would be 4 weeks pregnant) - I didn’t get a positive until I was 7 weeks pregnant.

I seen my babies heart beat at 3 weeks I had implantation bleed at 11weeks I hope this helps

1 Like

It only takes a few minutes

It took us 3 weeks to get pregnant with our firstborn

Two weeks after you ovulate is around when you’ll get a positive pregnancy test… if that’s what your asking

Just my 50cents,but maybe you should not be thinking about procreating…

3 Likes

My husband and I were married 10 years, it took 27 months, a miscarriage, then fertility treatments to be blessed with our daughter, now 7, who will be 8 in less than 2 months.
Because we knew I’m broken were started with fertility treatments that took 6 months to be blessed with baby girl 2, who will be 6 in 16 days.
Our babies are 22 months apart. We’ve been married 17 going on 18 years.

5 Likes

Google it .and it shows you a video of from sex to the end …

8 Likes

Sperm can live up to 5 days, so potentially 5 days before ovulation and one day after from intimacy, you can conceive. You conceive on the day of ovulation when the egg is released.
From conception, the fertilised egg travels down the fillopian tubes and implants in the uterus…this process is on average 9 days after conception. After a further 5 days, the pregnancy hormone is strong enough to be detected with a pregnancy test.
Whether you perceive pregnancy to be at the time of conception, or implantation I guess is at your discretion :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

About 2 weeks from ovulation to full implantation.

Well i only had to sneeze and i was up the duff :joy::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Got pregnant the first try.

It can take up to a year for a healthy couple to get pregnant. You only have about a 20% chance each month with like perfect conditions. It can happen within the first month but don’t be discouraged when it can take 12 months.

Look in to using Ovulation tests (OPKs) and/or Basal Body Temping. OPKs is the easiest but they’re just a guess. Amazon has them for cheap. BBT is the only at home way to know for sure. Don’t base your ovulation off an app. We can have the same cycle but ovulate very different days. Also Google. A lot. You only have a small window to get pregnant. Learn how that all works.

1 Like

I think she is genuinely asking about the fertilization to implantation and then testing positive time frame. Jesus fuck, some of you women in here at straight up bitches! It’s insane.

1 Like

tbh ive had pregnancy tests come up positive a week after ovulation. mine always come up really quick. my hcg level with blood work went from a 2 to 6022 within 7 days. but again, this is RARE. usually wait two weeks after ovulation to test

I think what you’re asking is that Sperm lives up to 72 hours so you can be pregnant then. but for a positive pregnancy test you need about 4-6 weeks for hormone levels to rise

1 Like

Yall are really rude. Alot of schools have stopped sex education. Maybe she doesn’t have access to a obgyn. Alot of Americans cannot afford Healthcare to ask questions. Maybe she doesn’t have a car to even go to a planned parenthood. Yes Google can give answers. But Google is terrifying. Just answer this.mamas questions without being rude. There’s enough evil out there already.

22 Likes

Maybe the person asking the question is 14 and has no one to turn to or ask maybe she’s afraid to google because her activity is being watched ?! You never know … who the fuck are we to judge or be rude this is exactly why our world is going to shit because people can’t just be kind and helpful you have to hate and be nasty human beings - so glad you fucking rude know it all bitches have all the answers and are naturally smart lol You don’t know anything about the child / girl / woman asking this question - Be better ! Be Kind ! Be Compassionate! Be Helpful ! Or simply shut the fuck up !!! We should support and empower one another PERIOD

You are actually pregnant at time of conception. It just takes a few weeks for the HCG levels to be high enough to detect on a pregnancy test.

3 Likes

At time of conception you are technically considered 2 weeks along…but a pregnancy test will not detect the hormone for 3 weeks after conception. (I conceived December 8th 2011 and first positive test was December 28th 2011)

Pregnancy is calculated from the first day of your last period so depending on where in the cycle you ovulate and conceived you can be not pregnant for up to 3 weeks.

1 Like

Everyone’s different. Took me a year after a miscarriage to get pregnant with my youngest

I mean as soon as the sperm hits the egg. U have a embryo .

1 Like

Wish i could help, but i dont know. My oldest son and his wife they had been trying and it took 10 yrs for her to get pregnant. So its different for everybody. Dont give up and do ALOT of praying…wish u the best of luck!!

I am Prof. Kariba a healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use psychic powers to help you fight demons and super villains. I have powers to tackle your most pressing problems, be it physical or spiritual
I will help you settle the following
 Bring back lost love
 UN employment
 Witchcraft spells
 Manhood enlargement
 Falling pregnant
 Protection
 Win all court cases
 Financial problems
 Marriage and commitment
 Stop cheating
 Discover talent
 Broken families
 Attraction spells
Call watsap prof kariba on +27633429155
Email [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Uh… I think that depends on the stamina of your partner :upside_down_face:

My son had a heart beat at 14 days first visit after sex.

At the moment of conception

The question went over you rude cunts’ heads. :call_me_hand: