How many loads of laundry do you do a week?

How many kids do you have and how many loads of laundry do you do a week? I am trying to see something here

3 Likes

Family of 2 adults, 3 kids, and a kitty. We do two loads a day (more on days we do bedding). I have a schedule, so certain laundry gets done on certain days.

1 Like

I do laundry once a week and I have 4 kids. I tell them if you wore it half a day and it ain’t stained or smelly then hang that crap back up :laughing: I myself follow this and so does my fiancé

1 Like

Depends on the week tbh. I try to do a laundry day once a week that ends up being 2 days.
Now that I’m home I just kinda do it whenever which sometimes takes all week

I do laundry everyday, but I’ve condensed it all into one big load lol. No more separating for this girl :smirk:

2 adults and 2 kids. I do 1-2 loads everyday.

2 adults at least 1 a day

3 kids and 2 adults and about 5 loads:( it never ends!!!

5 kids on washer on every day anywhere from min 2 times to max 5 times 5 being the most ave got washed and dried ave got 7 washed in a day but failed with the drying so dosnt count

2 kids one baby one teen and I do washing every day, atleast one load sometimes two

4-5 loads at least. Family of 5

I only do laundry on weekends. Typically 3-4 loads.

1 Like

1 adult 2 children. 2 loads a day! :weary:

Family of 8 here… my laundry day is Tuesday and Friday for towels and wash clothes. Wash mine and my husband’s clothes and my 2 and 4 year Olds on Wednesdays… my older children wash their own om Saturdays. Then my husband washes his work clothes on Sundays. So typically 6/7 loads per week.

Depends. Usually two sometimes three. But I get it all done in a day