How much is a pregnancy test?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

10 Likes

88 cents at Walmart or $1 at Dollar Tree. And they work just as well as the $15 tests. I’ve actually had a more expensive one come back with a false negative then get a positive from a dollar store test. They all test for the same pregnancy hormones, and it seems pretty silly to me to spend more money on another test that does the same thing. Shop smart :wink:

4 Likes

It’s such a shame how rude people truly are. She could be a first time mom. She could be comparing prices, why pay for something expensive when the cheap ones work just as good, if not better. (MAYBE she doesn’t know that). Just because she asked a simple question, doesn’t mean she isn’t ready for a child. She never stated she couldn’t afford one. We don’t know the situation because she chose not to explain.

3 Likes

Dollorama/dollar tree are 1.25 -4$ and they definitely work.

4 Likes

88 cents at Walmart. They are accurate. Ignore the people commenting on income, sometimes life happens. There are programs for low income moms, start with Medicaid/title 19.

And I have universal healthcare so don’t come for me, I just have compassion for people in a pickle.

22 Likes

Wow some people are so Rude lol Im laughing at all these miserable comments. She asked a question if you don’t want to answer it with an answer that fits then keep scrolling. :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

You are just paying for the name… All test are pretty much the same. But the Walmart ones for 88 cents were more accurate for me cause they can test lower amounts of HCG in your system, some wont show positive till after your missed cycle…

2 Likes

I used 2 from the dollar tree and they worked great. I also went to the hospital and had bloodwork done. That was $20.

1 Like

It depends on where you get it and what brand you get… I’d check your local Walmart grocery store or dollar general.

Dollar store has them :slight_smile:

Dollar at dollar tree. That’s how I found out I was pregnant all 6 times.

1 Like

Free at planned parenthood

2 Likes

$1 from dolla tree.

By all means go ahead and waste $20 on a test, you could’ve put that 20 towards the diapers you’ll now be needing :wink:

• Smart Moms Save Money * let that sink in :sparkling_heart:

I have 2 babies. My own car, phone, and apartment. They’re very smart and we’ll off! I have NO problems raising them although they came from a positive dollar store test :+1:t4:

5 Likes

You can get it done for free and you’re local health department

This is such a dumb question lol. If you go to the store you can literally look :rofl::rofl: why ask a question when you can easily find out and a bunch of women won’t rip your head off for it :rofl:

1 Like

If you are worried about the cost of a pregnancy test maybe you aren’t ready to be a parent :woman_facepalming:

50 Likes

I think I paid like 8 bucks for the digital one that’s says pregnant or not pregnant last time I bought one but that’s just me cause I can’t see and hate having to try to see if it’s an evaparttion line or a positive

Free if you just wait 3-4 months

5 Likes

But the cheap one. It’s literally the same test as the expensive name brand ones just without the name brand.

I always got mine at the dollar store. Why spend a ton of money on something you pee on and throw away?

Easy@home on Amazon are so cheap and accurate

Depends on where you get it

.99-30 :joy: red dye tests at the dollar tree work

get a blood test from your pcp

Dollar Rama has pregnancy test also

$1 at the dollar store

She could be new to all of this and actually have no idea so quick to judge it’s a damn shame.

8 Likes

$1 at Walmart and dollar tree.

$1 at the dollar store! They work too… I used it and I am in fact pregnant lol

Look it up on google! :skull:

2 Likes

Dollar plus tax. Same ones they use at the doctors office btw.

99cents to 24$ :joy::woman_shrugging:

Hello readers, am sharing this testimony because am so happy, I thank Mama Anitah (+27769842561) for the great things she has done in my life, After 6 years of marriage, me and my husband had been into one quarrelsome marriage until he finally left me and moved to Durban to be with another woman.
I felt like my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pain that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pain because i was really in love with my husband.
Every day and night, i would think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help.
So i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Mama Anitah can help get ex back fast than even expected. So, I felt I should give her a try. I contacted her and she told me what to do and i did, it then she did made a spiritual love binding prayer for me. 28 hours later, my n.husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back tahat same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage has been now stronger than how it was before, All thankas to Mama Anitah . She is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Mama Anitah is real and powerful spiritual healer who i will always pray to live long to help anyone in the time of trouble, If you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spiritual healer now and all your problems will be solved.
Feel free to call or whatsapp Mama Anitah on +27769842561, she will be able to be able to help you no matter your situation.woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spiritual healer now and all your problems will be solved