How often do you want it?

Isn’t that like every man though. We do it every day and it’s still not enough​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Not much during the work wk, if any its super early morning sex, I work night’s mon-thurs 7p-12a/3am and he’s up by 5am-5p mon-fri. On our days off we jump each other a couple times during the day lol if all 6 kid’s are preoccupied or playing outside lol. Trying to make up for the week, can’t get enough…personally.

We’ve been together 5 years, I’d do him multiple times a day if he’d let me. But realistically it’s 1-3 times a week. :expressionless: *I let him read this and he says to add “That’s changing”. :rofl: Our general rule in a relationship is every two days at least.

1 Like

12 years 11 married. I’m almost 34 husband is 40. It’s about once a month for us. Husband works a lot and we have 3 pups who sleep with us (and try to help or think he’s hurting me LOL) I have lost 125lbs in the last 4 years and my libido is through the roof. If one of us is in the mood and the other isn’t we will do other things to satisfy that need without shaming the other because we have different libido levels. We make it work.

4 Likes

Been with mine for 12 years, every month like roughly 5 times, lately it’s been alot more than usual.

Been together almost 15 years. Half my life. We have two very small kids. I want it maybe 3 times a weeks but sometimes lucky if I get it once.

I still want it daily. It doesn’t happen that often, but if it did I’d be content. I don’t think desire or drive should depend on how long you’ve been together.

5 Likes

9 years, almost everyday, initiated by both

Three times a month for us

1 Like

My hubby and I have been married 17 years and his drive is extremely high. We are both 36. He would love sex multiple times a day but we’ve got 3 kids🤣 we normally have sex 3-4 times a week

Married 20 years! I’m older by 8 years. Have 2 kids…

I told mine he had a built in girlfriend at the end of each arm & those 2 sluts could help pick up my slack :laughing::laughing:

Seriously though, men usually have a stronger sex drive & women usually have all their energy sucked out by responsibility…tell him he can please himself some & he will be ok.

To be honest daily. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

7 years lately almost never

February will be 15 years…we have 4 kids…we’re both 33. We work opposite shifts and he’s usually sleep by 9pm and im just permanently exhausted…it varies. Sometimes 4x a day, sometimes 4x a month :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

7 years lately almost never

Tell him to have a wank and grow up

5 years, 2 kids, at the bare minimum once a week. We like to aim for 3-4 times a week

Well, we’ve been together almost 5 years and it’s been 7 months since we did ANYTHING… no, neither of us are cheating, we both have low sex drive and that’s ok, we enjoy each other’s company and enjoy every aspect of life together… the only time we are apart is when we are working. And we literally work less than a mile from each other… we are just happy to have each other and we definitely don’t fight about it, it’s not worth it to us.

Almost never lol. We have 5 kids though and work opposite shifts. Our youngest is 7 months old

I’m 26. He’s much older. I have 3 kids, been together 10 years. He wants it allllll the time. I don’t? And could go without

I’ve been with my husband for 20 years, married 16 in June. Twice a year is good enough for me. Haha!

6 Likes

Comparison is the thief of joy. Don’t do that.

6 Likes

We almost always want it but with work and kids we are too tired to get it :sweat_smile: Married 15 yrs. We average a couple times a week as well

8 years together, 3 kids and we are both 28. I go through spurts where I don’t. But the past few weeks it’s been at least 3 times a week.

I’m 28 he’s 30 and we been together almost 4 years and I always want it he not so much we try to go once a week if not more but now we are lucky 3x a month we both work and have 5 kids so.

Honestly it changes. Some weeks I want it every day, other days I don’t want to be touched :joy: my mental health plays a big part in that, kids, lifes issues. But we have both said this year to make more of an effort for each other with s3x and dates. We have been together almost 10 years.

A lot of these comments make me sad :sob: Why are you together if you never want to be intimate or are never intimate! Just because you have kids or are getting older doesn’t mean things have to simmer down & be physically dull. Make time for yourselves!

12 Likes

Me and my man have been dating about 7 years or something honestly i lost count. We have sex like once a month maybe.

8 years. Every night, unless one of us is sick/suuuuper tired or that time of the month. We try our best to stay connected and love each other physically as much as we can. He’s definitely a physical love. Cuddling, always touching, etc. Me not so much, but I know that’s his love language… so I do my best because I love him :blush:.

7 Likes

We been together over ten years after 3 kids I never really want it lol I mean if there was a time I was kid free n showered then maybe but it never crossed my mind :woman_shrugging:t4:

Several times a week.sometimes once a day, and up to 3 times a day sometimes.

1 Like

Been together 20 years and it’s been 2 months because well life he works swing shifts and works 120 hrs a week and we have 2 daughters that’s in every activity and sport you can think of and we just never have time or hell the energy anymore we are in our 40’s lol

My husband and I have been together for 11 years and we’re about ever other day to every 2 days. We have a toddler and I’m a stay at home mom so that’s probably due to me wanting to relax some nights and reboot my brain lol. Maybe talk to him about comparing relationships to yours because that most definitely doesn’t lead to anything positive. Sounds like you guys are still very intimate and he should be thankful!

6 kids, and we go at least 5 times a week.

3 Likes

2-3 Times a week. is usual… been together 15 yrs married for 12

1 Like

Randy Vineyard look at all these normal women who don’t want to be touched all the time, I rarely want it lucky if ya get it twice a week.

3 Likes

Um… Been married for 13 amazing years… The poor man sometimes asks for a night off. I am a twice a day, every day kind of gal, and once before breakfast :kissing_heart::fried_egg:
And we are both 44👌

4 Likes

I’m 41 he’s 39 been together 9 1/2 years. In average 4 days a week at least

I’m 29 and he is 37. We have 3 kids. And together almost 8 years. I could want to do it every day if I’m in the mood, but other times I don’t care to see it. And he is happy with once a week maybe every 2 weeks.

As often as he wants it. Sometimes I ask him if he wants to…

8 years here and we hardly ever have sex :joy:

I’ve been with my husband over half my life, and we still have sex every day. I don’t think the number of years matters very much. It’s just that everyone is different. We also have five kids, I’m a sahm and he works full time, just to give you an idea of our day to day.

1 Like

My ex and were together about 11 years, have 4 kids together. We used to have sex every day multiple times a day. But I caught him cheating and he grew more and more abusive so I left him. It all depends on you making time for yourselves and working together to accommodate each other. Some days he may be too tired. Some days you. Some days you may put in 85% other days he may do 95%…just gotta find your happy balance.

My husband and I have been together 21 years (I’m 42 and he’s 59) and we’re intimate at least 3-5 times a week.

I’m not in my early 30s but my late 30s and I’ve been with my man 10 years every day or every other day some days 2+ times but if he’s not in the mood or I’m not we don’t press each other about it tell him if he’s that horny go yank it

Women shouldn’t be made to feel turned on just because their man has a boner… :roll_eyes:

Girl I’m in my 30s with 3 kids and a full time job I get home to clean and cook and make sure kids are good before anything. Me and my husband have been together for 13 yrs and our sex life has changed. We have sex maybe 2 to 3 times a week as well if I’m not tired he also works a full time job and kids keep us busy with sports. I mean to me that’s pretty decent I could be wrong.

10 years, 3 kids and we’re both 30. Usually every other day here. Try for every day but with 2 toddlers it doesn’t work lol

1 Like

2 to 3 times a week.

It’s been studied that men know they’re connected to their partner thru physical closeness and woman thru communication and emotions. :woman_shrugging:t4: would you be up to quickies in between days you’re not up for a whole thing. So he can get his

5 Likes

Once every two weeks maybe twice or once’s a wrek

That is nobody’s business but me and my spouse! You people will write in about anything!

6 Likes

Just like life, sex drives have their ups and downs. Could be hormonal, could be stress, could be that youve matured and its just not AS important as other things you have on your plate (kids work etc). Youll get it back, in its time. If you want to actively try to have more sex theres things you can do, supplements, meditations etc just google it. Sounds about normal for a 30s couple with kids and a life though.

I’m lucky if I get anything more than once a month :woman_facepalming:

For us it just depends really. There are times were it’s multiple times a day…. Several times a week….twice a week…. Maybe nothing for 2 weeks…. Then at it again like rabbits….
But we don’t make a big deal if one of us isn’t always in the mood. It’s not like you guys are never having it. Keeping a tracker is a bit immature and would actually turn me off. Tell him maybe if he stopped tracking and complaining, you may want it more often :woman_shrugging:t4:

18 Likes

Usually twice a week I feel like that’s the norm having a small baby I’m just to tired lol before I’d say roughly around 3-4 times a week

Ok well I’m 26 and my husband is 35 Been together almost 8 years and have 3 kids together …sometimes I’m an everyday multiple times a day kinda girl othertimes I’m good with every other day to every couple days. He sometimes ask for a break :rofl: but he is good with Like once a week or so. But I’ve also been 18 months without anything due to being hours away from each other and unable to in the beginning of our relationship so I guess it depends on how much your attracted to and love your significant other 🤷 try doing things to spice things up or bring flame back to your relationship

More than he does! :joy::woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I’m 30, he’s 40. 6 kids ages 12-3, we’ve Been together, married, 12 years. I want to a few times a week, but him, everyday if he works, if he’s off, And i am to, like today, then he wants to a few times a day…

Twie a day. Everyday. Lol. Been together 8 years.

I’m 34 my partner is 25. We have been together a yearish. I also just had our daughter on the 3rd. Now we both love sex and had alot of it before pregnancy during pregnancy then the end of pregnancy it was rare but after baby we have had sex about once a week only cuz we have to be careful. Now when I’m in complete clear we will be going crazy again.

Twice a week unless we’re feeling intimate and the kids aren’t stressing us

When I look at the comments majority says about 2-3 times a week to very rare. Just a handful says all the time. So is the majority the normal? IMO extenuating circumstances alter the frequency of sex. And it’s those circumstances that should be reviewed to see if it’s warranted or not. For an example, if it’s because your sick or exhausted…probably should be okay to skip that night. But let’s say it’s because you feel disrespected… then that should be review and not the matter of lack of sex. Focus on how to resolve the disrespect issue first. Sex will subsequently follow. Another problem is how to equally determine what is reasonable. If you’re tired from work or taking care of the kids and just not motivated to have sex but your partner doesn’t think it should be a big deal…that could make someone feel disrespected as well as if their efforts are not the same. At the end of the day it could be for various reason but just sex shouldn’t be the focus. Find the root of the problem and fix that. Again all in my opinion :woman_shrugging:t2:

First of all, any man who discredits the necessity of foreplay needs to be educated; clearly he’s missing out on some vital information.

I don’t believe anyone who can’t admit it comes and goes depending on life in general. We’ve been together 16 years. Sex has always been a big part of our relationship. Everyone says we’re passionate and obsessed with each other. We have some kind of sexual intimacy at least 3× a week. BUT There were times when our children were young, times of stress, illness etc that it was less frequent. We worked through it and find ourselves right back in bed :smirk:

Once a week or every other week sometimes longer.

3 Likes

Never. LMAO going on 9 years, due with our 4th at the end of Feb and I just dont want to be touched. At all. My drive plummeted with my 1st and it hasnt come back. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You’re having it way more often than I am lol between my husband and I opposite work schedule, our 4 kids, and a cosleeper we get it when we can lol

No schedules or requirements. When it happens, it happens. His work schedule, and my schedule with the kids is crazy. Happy as ever!

Not much lol two kids and usually im not in the mood

Everyday, sometimes twice a day

My fiance wants it everyday lol because I just turn him on he says but with both kids maybe twice a week.

Me and my hubby been together almost 15 yrs I’m almost 32 he’s gonna be 40 this yr and it might be 2 times a month. We got 4 kids. Oldest will be 13 next month and youngest is 2 and shares a room with us. Things have changed over the yrs. Used to be everyday when we met but might be only once or twice a month. He usually falls asleep before I do cause I gotta get the kids to sleep.

2 Likes

I’m 45, he’s almost 47, been together almost 29 years. If it was up to him it’d be every day. I’m too tired for all that. lol
Sometimes a few times a week, sometimes once a week. It depends on how often we have our granddaughter and whether I’m aggravated with him or not. :laughing:

3 Likes

My love language is physical touch, soooo every day or every other day. Lol However my husbands is different, if his love tank isn’t filled then he doesn’t feel good it will be twice a week.

Oh hell going on 10 years with mine both of us are in our 40s and we go at it like bunnies everyday :rofl:, but your other half needs to understand not everyone has the same sexual appetite. Things do change over time for some.

Together 10 and married for 8, he wants it EVERY DAY. I’m ok with skipping a day here and there. Neither of us sleep very well after a day or 2 without.

Almost 8 years together and we are in our late 20s he’s almost 30 and we are about to have our 2nd baby and I feel like the quality of the moment is better than the amount. I would like to a lot more but im also not mad if we don’t. I’d rather him take the time to enjoy me and me be able to do the same to him. Everyone is different though of what turns you on and it’s just finding that. Personally I couldn’t do it everyday anymore like I want to or I’d be exhausted I’d rather take time and make both our experiences heightened. He does the things he knows I like and I do the things I know he likes. But we did a bunch of discovering what we like when we were like rabbits so we know what each other likes

1 Like

Everybody is different. Comparing to other couples is childish.
Ive3 been married 13yrs and sometimes it’s everyday, sometimes we’ll go a week or too, maybe 3. It depdnds. He needs to grow up.

5 Likes

Going on 13 yr together. I want it every single day. Unfortunately right now he’s having some mental health struggles so it’s only like once every 7-10 days :sob:

1 Like

Im 47 and its like twice a month for both of us we work Alot and are very tired thats all we would more if we werent exhausted plus we have a 6 year old

2 Likes

I’m 30, he’s 34 almost. Maybe 2 or 3 times a week. We have 4 kids between the 2 of us and I work full time and he opened a business last year. We’re so busy that we’re both tired. I also have 2 chronic illnesses. So it’s mostly me not feeling it. But we compromise by almost every day when I shower he watches and jacks off lol. :joy:

2 Likes

Peaks and valleys. When things are going well, a few times a week. When things are going bad once every few weeks lol. Its all normal. It’s life. Some weeks and months are better than others

1 Like

Sometimes 3x a week sometimes 3x a day lol

My husband and I have been together for 5 years. Depends on the week but usually 3-4 times a week sometimes more. We have two kids and lately our youngest always wants to be in our room.

Y’all got some active bedroom lives :eyes::rofl:

20 Likes

Honestly I’ve been with my husband for 10 years and married almost 4 years,
And any chance we get were having sex, when we don’t want it , we don’t want it,

Been 10 years, 2 kids. Sometimes it’s once a month. Sometimes it’s 4 times a week. I think we went 4 months without sex at one point when things were just hectic. It depends on the relationship and person.

My husband and I have been together 16 years in may. We do it atleast twice a month sometimes more. I’m 36 he is 41.

1 Like

Together 27 years, have it almost every day. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Early 30’s here. It hasn’t been that long for me, we’re on year one. & as a mom of 3, I still want it a lot. Doesn’t mean my body does… I feel like an old lady at times. I to have felt like just because he is ready, he thinks it should be ready to, and sometimes we require a little more attention than that to get things going… I don’t think it has to do with years of being together as much as it does our age lol

2 Likes

F**k him till his dick hurts lol till he has no energy left steal his soul like a succubus.

Okay this could be a variety of things. Maybe you should go and see a dr and get your blood drawn. If it’s that big of an issue then you should get it checked out. If not then teach him what turns you on and go from there?

30 here. We’re going on 10 years… He doesn’t really do it for me so I just let him when he wants it😬

2 Likes

My husband and I are almost 40, we’ve been together 17 years married for 12. We do it every day. All couples are different though.

2 Likes

All day everyday twice a day​:rofl::woozy_face:

2 Likes

It really depends. Honestly we’ve been together for 10 years, sex isn’t really important anymore. We’ve built a whole life and family together we get busy and are tired. We’re both satisfied just being together :woman_shrugging:t3: but on a non busy week it’s usually every other day or so, on a busy week were lucky to even have sex :joy:

I hardly ever want it. We’ve been together 13 years and three kids. We both work and when there is time and energy we do it lol. but most of the time I am tired and I don’t want any shaking around. It’s a nice thing to have and it’s key in a relationship but not important or a need. We show love and affection other ways than just sex.

I’ve been with my man for 10 years and we do it every day most of the time. And sometimes even multiple times a day. :grimacing:

I’m 31, he’s 26, maybe once possibly twice a week. It’s me tho :disappointed: edit been together only 4 years

As much as possible!