How should I handle this situation with my husband?

:raised_hand: he’s 43 and still has “A little black book” 🤦🤦 oh boy.

12 Likes

I’d get the book, burn it and confront him about it before letting him know that I burned it but the very first thing I’d do is peel through everything else he’s got like a banana to see if there is anything else he’s hiding. But I would’ve done all of that during the dating stage, mama didn’t raise no fool! :joy: I’ve done that several times already and saved myself some trouble along the way so I’m all for doing some research! :joy:

43? More like a high school boy…lol

2 Likes

Omg why would you put up with that

3 Likes

He’s either forgotten he still has it or keeping it for ‘just in case’ so the best thing to do is mention it to him and see what he does with it.

1 Like

He’s 43 & still has this?

That’s a real thing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: really, this group SHOULD be called baby mama/daddy drama

6 Likes

Does he know that you know about it?

Like what kinda dude keeps a little black book. Like that’s a real thing? Screams douche! Yes I’d address it. Good luck tho I don’t see it going over real well if he a black book kinda guy. I whole ass thought that was something in movies. I did not know that was real thing. Oh lordy!

I wouldn’t marry someone who has a black book. I’d tell him to burn it or bye :wave:t4:

4 Likes

What’s a black book?

For get the little black book and love the man you married for better or for worse.

3 Likes

imagine the nerve kick his old black book saving ass to the curb

Just throw it in the fireplace or off a bridge. Then don’t confess until you are on his deathbed

2 Likes

Girl burn that shit!!

Just get rid of it or put it somewhere he won’t find it.

Time to get him a NEW little black book !!!

1 Like

Chuck that shit in the fireplace! If he moans about it tell him you’re gonna use it as his eulogy book