How should I handle this situation with my sister in law?

Borderline personality disorder cut her off

1 Like

Honestly with the Facebook problem just report her as posting your child in the nude and ignore her otherwise. You married your husband not the extended family.

2 Likes

She’s a narcissist. Period. Everything is about her, even when it’s not. She thinks she’s above everyone and can do no wrong and then plays the victim for attention.

Personally, I would stay away from her. You’re never going to be satisfied with anything she says or does anyway. Why stress yourself out when you don’t have to? 💁

1 Like

Sounds like she needs to grow up. But I wonder why she feels this way. Some people are just never happy. As far as the pictures you can block them on Facebook and why does she have those to post

Cut her out of your life move on and be happy

1 Like

I would beat hear ass plain and simple

4 Likes

I’d cuss her ass out in front of everyone and let her know she’s the problem and then cut her ass off

I would just cut her off completely

I would definitely just cut her off. Do not sacrifice your mental health for someone who can’t see an issue with their actions. :blue_heart:

1 Like

I’m going through a similar situation. It’s not easy to just cut her off. It’s your husband’s brother’s wife. If ur husband and brother are close that makes for some tense situations. It’s hard to speak to ur husband’s brother when you’re not speaking to his wife. This could mean if there’s a holiday function u and ur husband prob won’t attend if they’re going to be there or they prob won’t be there. It’s also stressful for the rest of your family, puts ur in-laws in a tricky situation. U could go to family functions and just ignore each other but that’s difficult too. It’s just a mess. I still don’t know how to fix my SIL situation.

Cut her off after you cus her ass out, f#@k her…

Go girl…fast…toxic

cut…HER…OFF…

:rage:tell her to kiss my YANKEE ASS :rofl:Speak up honey :four_leaf_clover::heartbeat:⚘:mask:

2 Likes

The most important is your family that you’ve made your husband and your child. As for the psychopath SIL ties should have been cut along time ago. And the day of your wedding you should have kicked them out the first time you heard them running their mouths about you that was yours and your husbands special day no one including family should ruin that with bad mouthing. Letting things slide more than once gives some people the indication that your a push over. Stand up and put her in her place and if no one likes it then oh well.

2 Likes

Cut ties. Toxic, manipulating, narcissistic people do not change. You’ve given her chances, warnings, now it’s time to lace the boots up and kick her to the curb. For your family’s well being I recommend a serious conversation with hubby explain how all the negativity is affecting you and your fears with her interactions with your child. Good luck. It’s 100% hard with family, but in the end y’all are better off.

How’s your husband feel about it? I’d block her and cut ties because none of this is okay and it is toxic for you and your kids and family. She dug her grave let her lie in it.

3 Likes

Can’t you be the bigger person, and ignore her childish behaviour. Sounds like she is attention seeking. I would only see her at a big gatherings where there is limited chance to have have to socialize with her, keep your private life exactly that, private. Don’t give her any fuel to feed her hurtful fire. Walk away, and engage in conversation with someone else. Don’t be slanderous, truth will defeat evil, and folk will soon see the truth…she can’t hurt you, unless you allow it…

Oh please with these “think about her” people…, cut ties and be civil at family events. This is childish crap, don’t let her steal your peace.

2 Likes

She might be perceiving things differently than you. She seems manipulative, but that’s who she is. Clearly you’ve tried to get to the bottom of it. I wouldn’t stress it. Do what you think is absolute best for you and your family.

1 Like

How does your husband feel about this and why is he not talking to his brother? I’d cut ties, don’t send her pictures especially nude ones of the kids. But before defriending her on social media report the inappropriate pictures to the site like Facebook. Then hopefully watch as her page gets shut down. Probably petty, but I think maybe satisfying.

2 Likes

sounds like a narcissist

Toxic is toxic reguardless of the family ties. You have to do what’s best for you and your family. Always remember the family you came from may be important but the family you made takes precedence. Eliminating the negativity and toxicity from your life will make things easier. Remember it’s your job to make you happy not everyone else. I can honestly speak from experience that cutting out toxic people reguardless of who they are really does have a profound positive effect on your life moving forward. You’ve got this Mama do what’s best for you and yours and don’t sweat those that don’t sleep under your roof.

16 Likes

Shit…I cut her off halfway through your story haha this is all toxic as f :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

You seem to place alot of value on having her in your life. Otherwise why are you bothering? She’s taking up far to much of your thoughts energy and emotions. Tell her to get lost and mean it.

She sounds like a narcissist. I’d collect evidence of things she does. When she pleads innocent comfort. May not change anything but you’ll feel better.
Or tell her exactly what you expect from her. If she’s not amicable then be done.

1 Like

Sounds like way too many chances have been given. For the lack of respect about my kids privacy ALONE merits being cut off. Family or not. She sounds like a narcissist gaslighting nut case.

12 Likes

Access to your child is a PRIVILEGE not a RIGHT. I would also like to enlighten you an something called the Karpman Triangle. Do some research on that and accept this woman for what she is. TOXIC. Either set boundaries (which it sounds like you have and she doesbt respect them which is a huge red flag, or cut her off completely. Protect your peace.

2 Likes

Block her on any and all social media. Do not engage her at all. Be civil at family gatherings due to your BIL, but ice her out. YOU have to be grown and mature about the relationship you have with her. Recognize your part, and cut any dialogue with or about her. You gotta know she’s baiting for attention. Ignoring her, not engaging in this foolishness is setting a wonderful example to your kids and husband. Be classy and above it.

Cut her out. It’s been going on too long, I don’t think calling her out again will see any different results.

Cut her off. If she is disturbing your spirit and causing havoc in your families life ( husband, child, & you) then its time to say adios.

Cut her off, there’s people in my family who I’ve tried to have a good relationship with but she sees everything as a competition like to the point of belittling my child who is two weeks older than hers just to feel like her kids are better than ours, I told my husband he can spend his time with her away from our home and kids cause I’m exhausted at trying to make a happy family with her.

1 Like

Don’t bother with her anymore, if you tried and is not working, then it is not your problem to solve, it is hers

Hi my name john J Bande I f anyone’s do something like that all you have do is get her out of your family for good she is not good enough to you .
Thanks you john J Bande :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Tell her see ya later and don’t look back. Life is too short to worry about people like this, family or not. She clearly has no respect for you!!

Cut her off. Report the photos to Facebook.

1 Like

cut her off…you will be much better off!

Dang sound like someone familiar lol. Please block her!

Call this girl out and then cut her off

1 Like

Cut ties you’ll be happier

Ban her from all activities, block her on social media and on your phone. Send a final email to her and ignore all responses. Stand your ground. If you have to get a restraining order if you need to. My sister in law lives in another state. We are cordial.

6 Likes

Cut that lunatic off!

you cannot change her. what you control is your behavior. she is toxic. do what is best for your family.

1 Like

Cut the damn fool off and out of your life

She is the type of person you cut out of your life and never look back. You will never EVER get her to admit her wrongdoings and she is a toxic person. Part ways and save your mental health

Don’t waste your time! Live your life, if you come together at family functions, keep a long distance from her!

Cut her off and block her from all social media. She is a toxic human being

You need to eliminate her

I would cut off all contact.

You do not have to put yourself or your kids around toxic ppl. Stop doing it. I don’t care if it’s family or work. Fuck that Bitch. I would have already cussed her ass out. She does these things bc you let her. You talk nicely. You are respectful. Yea yea. Ppl will say don’t stoop to her level. But sometimes you need to get down on bitch row to show a Cunt that you or your family will not be fucked with.

Sound like an narcissist

1 Like

Cut her out as fast as you can

1 Like

That’s just when you move on and stay out of her life and away from her. She’s the type of person that is never going to change and wants everything her way and it’s not worth the fight

1 Like

No need to waste your time to call her out. Just cut her off. Invest no time, and no energy in her. Silence speaks volumes.

:scissors::scissors::scissors:

Sounds like a horrible narcissistic person, who needs to be cut out of your life. Life is too damn short to put up with kind of behaviour, and no one should expect you to.

If she cannot respect you, then she is never going to respect your children and personally, thats not an influence id want around my children.

The thing about lies, when you tell several people , it becomes harder to remember what story you told to each one and when they start comparing the story they notice that each of them got a different version. That right there should let everyone know what type of person she is and of course she blames everything on everyone else. In her mind she is untouchable and always a victim. Don’t give in. In front of the whole family call her bluff and let the rest of the family know you are cutting her out of your life and why even tho they should already know. We have this person in our family and the only one blinded to it is her husband because his health is failing and he don’t want her to go. Good luck.

Calling her out doesn’t seem to be doing anything for her. It may be time to cut her out. For your own sake and your kids. People like this it’s like it doesn’t phase them. The only way to make it stop is to cut ties so she can’t continue

Sounds like she’s a crybaby , spoiled brat . Whoopherassseabass. (《Read that in separates words)
Cut her off, move on. Just let her see you still make boss moves without her. Girl.bye. !

Be Done With Her!! Block Ignore etc…

Yikes this sounds eerily like how my ex-best-friend is. You have all of my sympathy. :cry:

1 Like

She’s a narcissist. Run fast, run far.

Be careful w your baby…ojo

You hit her with a two piece and a leg kick

3 Likes