How soon after a miscarriage did you get pregnant?

I just had a miscarriage about two weeks ago. And I was wondering how many mommas out there got pregnant right after a miscarriage and before you had your period? I’m so confused right now. I think I am pregnant but I’m not completely sure. How soon did you guys get your periods?

6 Likes

I conceived 7 days after my miscarriage (unintentionally). My doctor didn’t tell me I should wait for 2 weeks before having sex to avoid risk of infection.

You’d at least have to ovulate before you got pregnant again. So you’d have to have a period ovulate then get pregnant again.

I had the miscarriage and after the week or so of bleeding I had my period a month later. They say the first three months after one is the highest chances of getting pregnant

1 Like

I got pregnant almost 3 months after my ectopic (I know it’s not technically the same thing but yeah) I had one weird spotty period, ovulated, and got pregnant again and I’m now 22w pregnant.

Right away after both

I had a miscarriage in early April and was pregnant early May. My boy is now 12 :blue_heart:

I conceived before my first period after my first MC but lost that baby also, at 8 weeks.

Had a mc in last August got pregnant again in November , due August 6 my baby girl

I didn’t stop bleeding for 3 weeks after mine. I found out I was pregnant a couple weeks after I stopped bleeding.

I ended up pregnant almost right after…think it was maybe a month afterwards.

I had a miscarriage in august 2017 and found out i was pregnant again october 2017 gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in july 2018

I had a miscarriage at the end of Jan 2020, got pregnant May 2020 (3rd month of trying) then had my rainbow baby in Jan 2021!

About 3 weeks. We weren’t aware that your most fertile then. But we now have a healthy 3.5 year old!

I miscarried in June 2020 and fell pregnant again in September 2020, Currently 38 weeks with our rainbow baby girl :rainbow::baby:t3::sparkling_heart: x

I got pregnant 2 weeks after 2 separate miscarriages so you very well could be.

I had a miscarriage the end of September, early October…got pregnant with our rainbow baby in December. Shes now a healthy 9 month old :heart:

Years ago, I had a miscarriage at the end of March, never got my period. I found out I was close to 7 months pregnant with a baby girl that December before Christmas.
No symptoms and no stomach.
She’s now 14

I had a miscarriage the beginning of December 2018. I found out I was pregnant again February 16th 2019.

1 Like

I had a miscarriage July 3 and had my period end of aug. and then got pregnant, beginning of September

oh wow… I actually waited a year because I wanted my body to recover and be ready to carry a baby full term because I missed carried at 3 months of pregnancy.

It is also possible you were carrying multiples and lost only one baby. That happened to my nephews wife. She actually lost 1 baby and then another but ended up carrying number 3 to term!!