How soon did labor start after you noticed baby dropping?

Sooooo how soon did you go into labor after you noticed baby dropping and starting to lose some of your mucus plug?

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How soon did labor start after you noticed baby dropping? - Mamas Uncut

3 babies, 3 completely different pregnancies, labors or births. These babies just do what they want lol

4 Likes

As you can tell this is very different everyone. Also, your mucus plug can regrow. My 1st daughter she dropped about 32 weeks and I was induced at 38 weeks 5 days. My 2nd daughter dropped at 30 weeks and I had her by c section at 37 weeks (she was the most physically painful and felt the whole time like she was just going to climb out. :woman_facepalming:t3: but we made it so it’s okay lol

I lost my mucus plug with bloody show and gave birth the next day. But went into labor like 2 hours after I lost it

1st baby was 1cm at 29 weeks, lost plug at 31 was 2cm gave birth at 34 weeks. 2nd I was 3.5cm 75% effaced from week 35 to 39. Membrane sweep at 38 bled 4 days lost plug still induced at 39!

Lost my plug then 2 days later I had the baby

13 days, almost 24hours of labor, he was born 2 weeks after he dropped,

I dropped at 37 week and I ended up being induced at 40 weeks🥴