How to announce pregnancy?

Good morning fellow mommas! Yesterday I took a pregnancy test which came up positive immediately! &&&&& my daughter is almost 6 months old… lol. I need some help telling my boyfriend! We found out together that I was pregnant with my daughter!!! Thank you in advance!!! :heart:

13 Likes

Buy him a bottle of his favorite liquor and give it to him in a gift bag with the pregnancy test.

17 Likes

get her a big sister onesie!

4 Likes

I made my husband a little box. I dont wanna blow up the comments with pictures of it though and congratulations! I found out a month ago im expecting too and my son is almost 8 months

1 Like

I would just make a cute card that says your going to be a dad agian lol n have the test in a little gift bag lol I personally just texted my bf when I found out at the Dr lol and I showed him the test as soon as it came positive with our 2nd (current pregnancy) lol nothing fancy

2 Likes

Just rip that bandaid right off

12 Likes

I would make a onesie that says big sister and have her wear it and then wait for him to catch on lol. My husband and I found out together with both of ours. Our girl and boy are 13 months apart.

1 Like

I was gonna say how I want to do mine when the chance comes, but I’ve never seen anyone do it that way before and if someone used it and posted it everywhere it’d break my heart because then I’d be a copycat and I’ve had too many ideas stolen and used by bunches of people.

2 Likes

Well darling you are going to have your hands full just RIP off that bandaid and say guess what. Congratulations

2 Likes

What I’ve done is get a bottle from the dollar store and put the pregnancy test inside and wrapped it up, and put it in a gift bag with a card saying congratulations

1 Like

I got pregnant again when my son was 8 months. Having 2 kids so close in age is fun…most of the time.

1 Like

My fiance told me to take a test for the heck of it. I was definitely surprised when it came up + then i showed him and cried. In the future though for our next babies i want to find out first then surprise him with a bag full of stuff

1 Like

Buy some buns pass him one and tell him can you put this bun in the oven and if he refuses just say oh well there’s already a bun in the oven LOL and if he does put it in the oven and then says now what be like why is there a bun in the oven cuz you put it there LOL idk I seen a video somewhere like that and it was funny :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Do it again in front of him as if it were the first time you did the pregnancy test.

1 Like

Fathers day is coming up get him a shirt that says “proud dad of two”

1 Like